The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh shut it, you giant pillock.

It's somewhat time consuming, not hard. He clearly hasn't put any work whatsoever into learning new filming and editing techniques and coming up with new and interesting content. It's the same old boring mundane run of the mill days they film and have been filming for years.

Edited to say this was aimed at Chris' statement, not the response to it below. :)

View attachment 105386

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this idiot ! So we are led to believe he can function on two hours sleep a day ! Why does he have to wait till 12 to start editing ? Absolute bullshit !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I assumed the girls went to the private school in Bradford lmao nice work Sarah 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I assumed the girls went to the private school in Bradford lmao nice work Sarah 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
The school is literally on the border of Bradford and Leeds. Wouldn’t surprise me if one entrance had a BD Postcode and the other was LS Postcode

Reactions: 5
View attachment 105386

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this idiot ! So we are led to believe he can function on two hours sleep a day ! Why does he have to wait till 12 to start editing ? Absolute bullshit !
He would not know how to work in a videography situation he has never had any training in the subject and he just self does videoing which anybody can do its not hard but to do proper videography is a whole different ballgame. Videographers have all had proper training and sat proper exams not "the made up exams" Creepy has got certificates in. Why does he think he is special as a videographer? sorry he could never do that job and what he does is plays about thinking he is the "big man" disgusts me

Reactions: 17
I take it safety has gone out the window with her. Leaving a status public with the girls school on it

Or she know's they aren't going back thier in September 🙈
That post was really odd, she could have just shared it if she wanted to but she had to point out that it was the girls school

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can't find it on Google images of Chris Ingham's messages but I know that he said to Jess in Florida that he often went for walks around their hotel late at night. He said that he would like to meet up with her now (the message was sent around midnight), but he had to crack on with editing first. He then said something like 'but if you''re still up in an hour or two, come and meet me' (sick, sick man). So, if it only.took him an hour or so to edit after a big day in Florida, why is it taking him five hours now.....??

Reactions: 39
Per term????!!!

Christ sake and their kids are barely literate for all that cash !
Lazy thinks that if she pays the school fees that her children will come out of the school with high grades - yes thats for the majority of the kids that DO ATTEND ALL TERMS no skipping off for holidays etc. Lazy thinks they will still get the grades but if you dont put in the work you most certainly not received any grades

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I can't find it on Google images of Chris Ingham's messages but I know that he said to Jess in Florida that he often went for walks around their hotel late at night. He said that he would like to meet up with her now (the message was sent around midnight), but he had to crack on with editing first. He then said something like 'but if you''re still up in an hour or two, come and meet me' (sick, sick man). So, if it only.took him an hour or so to edit after a big day in Florida, why is it taking him five hours now.....??
Found it!
image.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Good one, yes Chris, explain that to all us ignorants!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have been talking to my husband about this family and families like them and it is so worrying the negative influences they are having on vulnerable children and to a certain extent vulnerable adults. I was surprised at the negativity directed at me on IG last night for asking Creepy to account for his comment on ‘needing a break’ There seems to be a complete and utter disregard for any form of accountability for what the Ingham family say. The mental strain that these parents must be subjecting the children to is very concerning. No ’normal‘ person would react with such anger at a comment asking for clarification and accuse another person of jealousy if there was not deep routed anger and unhappiness from themselves. It appears obvious to me that there is very little happiness in this household.

Reactions: 27
Oh please Creepy, it doesn’t take 5 hours to digitally enhance, a “look no pants“ pic, I realise it’s undersized and probably a strange colour but a bit of enlarge and a filter really isn’t “hard work” or that time consuming

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have been talking to my husband about this family and families like them and it is so worrying the negative influences they are having on vulnerable children and to a certain extent vulnerable adults. I was surprised at the negativity directed at me on IG last night for asking Creepy to account for his comment on ‘needing a break’ There seems to be a complete and utter disregard for any form of accountability for what the Ingham family say. The mental strain that these parents must be subjecting the children to is very concerning. No ’normal‘ person would react with such anger at a comment asking for clarification and accuse another person of jealousy if there was not deep routed anger and unhappiness from themselves. It appears obvious to me that there is very little happiness in this household.
Chris is not normal and no matter what they try and say there is a very lot of unhappiness in that household ! He always says I don’t need to justify myself then spends all evening trying to 🤔

Reactions: 26
View attachment 105386

Except all other daily vloggers say how fortunate they are etc? Also the ones making good money simply pay an editor. Send over the files in the evening, it gets edited and sent back to them and then they upload it.

the Inghams can’t do that though as someone probably would see a very lot off footage they usually cut I bet

MULTIPLE CAMERAS. You aren’t Steven Spielberg mate. You’ve got one and your wife has one. Stick it all on a hard drive and drag it into Final Cut Pro or whatever your using and add one of the 3 songs you always use in the background. Find an old thumbnail of the girls with their mouths open and your done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.