The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

If Sarah wants an Easter egg for Easter she will have 60 eggs for Easter we are not a greedy family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That filter 😂😂😂 looks like a mannequin 😂😂 We all know the colour of his hair that pokes out of his grease ball hat #gingertones
He never had a bloody hair cut anyway so lockdown is no different !
Actually can’t even imagine my husbands hair being so ridiculous and disgusting and greasy that he had to wear a beanie all day every day and even in the bloody Maldives 😂 Disgusting 🤢
I can't believe he is actualy considering my advice of a Mary Shortle Pony 😂 but you don't read here, do you Chris? He's even used the horse emoji 😂 imagine taking the P out of your business partner

God he’s so disgusting looking. 🤢

View attachment 108008
Looks at that wonky finger 🤢 he wouldn't have any trouble declogging u bends 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If all the men in the country can't have haircuts at the moment, are they all going to start wearing beanie hats to cover their longer hair? Will there be 25 million Chris Inghams walking around?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If you think about it, those children don't really get anything for birthdays or Christmas, they earn the money so the parents don't have to get real jobs, so in fact they buy their own gifts.

Reactions: 15
If all the men in the country can't have haircuts at the moment, are they all going to start wearing beanie hats to cover their longer hair? Will there be 25 million Chris Inghams walking around?
Most real men are just getting haircuts at home a good old short back and sides 😁

Reactions: 11
Most real men are just getting haircuts at home a good old short back and sides 😁
I've got to cut my husband's hair this week. I'm so worried about messing it up and making him look ridiculous 😂. Hes not wearing a beanie under any circumstances though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've got to cut my husband's hair this week. I'm so worried about messing it up and making him look ridiculous 😂. Hes not wearing a beanie under any circumstances though 😂
Same here, well i have offered to do my partners, but we dont actually have hair clippers to use 🤔

Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought Lazy has really fucked up with birthdays,Christmas and Easter, buying all that tat just to impress the Ifam, she really has made a rod for her own back, what will happen when they crash and burn youtube 🤪. It’s coming Lazy, you greedy cow!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A punch in the face would suit 🤣

I melted some chocolate for Easter cakes from a big bar and it didn’t make as much as I thought. The amount of melted chocolate they had was a lot and was probably most of the eggs
We have a chocolate fountain, last time we used it for my son's birthday party it took nearly 30 medium bars of chocolate to make it flow properly .... So there is no way it just took 1 bar of galaxy, no matter what size they used, it would of taken lots !

• Wow
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell, what kind of bloke filters their face to look as smooth as a baby? It’s disgusting. It’s making me heave. He looks like bleeping Jace with a sweaty dyed wig. 🤢
He also has zero jawline.

Reactions: 11
Although subjecting myself to such torture I Just watched the latest vlog and noticed Isla had this poopsie slime case. I could have sworn she got this either last Christmas or the year before.
I thought that too but then wondered if it had been the Poopsie Unicorn? Sarah sold those on didn’t she as unwanted presents I recall.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.