The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got to cut my husband's hair this week. I'm so worried about messing it up and making him look ridiculous 😂. Hes not wearing a beanie under any circumstances though 😂
I cut my husbands hair yesterday 😂 He seemed to think all you have to do is grab hair with your fingers and snip as that’s what the hairdresser does 😂 Actually didn’t do a bad job was nerve wracking though 😂

Reactions: 16
LOL ,think I can top that.I`ve been growing out a pixie (want it bobbed again) .without having it tidied up I`m starting to resemble a 70`s footballer.😲🤣🤣🤣.
now that I think about it its a nearly resembling a mullet. Im not growing it out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've got an old pair of clippers that i'm willing to sacrifice to give creepy a No 1. 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
now that I think about it its a nearly resembling a mullet. Im not growing it out
LOL ,you`re ok ,mine`s already there!! My husband was a hairdresser ,considering how many times I watched him cut hair ,I didn`t exactly pick up any tips!If he was really busy and one of my girls needed a fringe trim ,I`d remember how he`d do it and try and copy.Trouble is I could never draw a straight line ,let alone cut one!LOL poor kids would look like I`d attacked them with pinking shears!!! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought that too but then wondered if it had been the Poopsie Unicorn? Sarah sold those on didn’t she as unwanted presents I recall.
Yes I remember her getting the poopsie unicorn, but this looked familiar. They seem to be discontinuing a lot of the range, but did see this was on clearance in Argos and we know how Lazy loves a bargain. Of course the stores are closed but you can still go to a pick up point to collect.

Reactions: 5
Look at Creepy’s side profile when he’s on the jet ski it looks like he’s been hit in the face with a shovel .. .. so flat !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
LOL ,you`re ok ,mine`s already there!! My husband was a hairdresser ,considering how many times I watched him cut hair ,I didn`t exactly pick up any tips!If he was really busy and one of my girls needed a fringe trim ,I`d remember how he`d do it and try and copy.Trouble is I could never draw a straight line ,let alone cut one!LOL poor kids would look like I`d attacked them with pinking shears!!! 😜
that's what people keep telling me to cut my own fringe and I cant do a straight line

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See we are all complaining about haircuts after a few weeks, imagine leaving it as long as they do! I just don’t get it. Yes they may not be earning as much as they have done but still a decent income. No haircuts, cheap shoes for the kids, no outdoor toys for the girls, everything they own is cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
LOL ,think I can top that.I`ve been growing out a pixie (want it bobbed again) .without having it tidied up I`m starting to resemble a 70`s footballer.😲🤣🤣🤣.
I'm there with you! Im sporting the "Joe exotic without a fringe" look according to my husband!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We have a chocolate fountain, last time we used it for my son's birthday party it took nearly 30 medium bars of chocolate to make it flow properly .... So there is no way it just took 1 bar of galaxy, no matter what size they used, it would of taken lots !
Agree with you. My parents bought my daughter one a few years ago and it took a ridiculous amount of chocolate. It was only a small fountain too

Reactions: 8
What is Nisa ? Never heard of it 🤔

They ALWAYS show the chocolate they melt every single time in the past they show what they are melting down and this time they didn’t so 100% Easter eggs ! 😑
She did say it was Galaxy chocolate, but do we believe you Sarah, NO HELL NO

Reactions: 9
thank god i had a cut and colour root dye 2 weeks before lockdown. now the roots are growing you can’t see them as they blend with the root dye. i look like worzel gummidge tho coz there’s no point straightening it when i’m not going anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Creepy has a tiny bit of longer hair than he use to. exept for that ugly fringe of his. Can't he just put it up under his beanie. Have he taken a good look at the girls hair lately That really needs a good cut.

Reactions: 12
I've got to cut my husband's hair this week. I'm so worried about messing it up and making him look ridiculous 😂. Hes not wearing a beanie under any circumstances though 😂
Poor Mr Chunkeylaydee has a bauld patch after my attempt. It is better than Chunkeylaydee son who used my lady razor 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m cringing at her Instagram picture. So edited and fake, she has made herself so small she looks like a little Borrower compared to the others 🤣
Dont be mean, She looks small because creepy used a wide angled lens
Remember the baby on the beach :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.