The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the same but sadly the love she has for her mom especially she would throw away her own popularity in favour of genuine care from her. But when she grows up and looks back she will see that everyone liked her more than the rest of them and wasn’t been made aware of this. She must think that everyone loves Isla because that’s what she’s shown every day. If only she knew that Isla is the most disliked and it is her that’s the real star of their family. I hope she never changes.

thanks that’s going to be my profile pic 😆
Two of you share a profile photo now, this may get confusing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
At least the kids have actually been allowed to play in the garden for once instead of being dragged around for content purposes !!
Poor little Jace is having the time of his life not being strapped into his car seat all day whilst Sarah shops !! I was actually worried he would never walk as he was always confined in some kind of baby jail !!
My kids are always tired after a school term and love nothing better than a couple of chill out days at first ! Just thinking back to the time they went to forest holidays then London then Brighton ? Esme was poorly but they still dragged her around !!! At least they got to spend a bit of time at home !
I’ve never actually seen them play in the garden ! Their garden was actually bare before the lockdown happened ! Not even a washing line !!
Really strange family set up for people that have 4 kids ! 🤔
That’s because all they do is film their mundane life.

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, long time lurker here, finally thought I'd say hi! I've been going through the minghams youtube channel the last couple of days (god help my mental state) to catch up (be nosy basically)
Anyway, doesn't suprise me to see Creepy is STILL a creep.
I knew him a long time ago, safe to say he hasn't changed abit, STILL a bloody creep! 🤮 X

Did you know him from his cheerleading days, his training to be a pilot days, his being in a band days or his My Forever roadie days?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I've always thought it was weird how they have nothing in their backyard for the kids to play with/on. But they've been gone so much that the poor kids don't have time to play at home. I was not a particularly active kid but even I was outside quite a bit on the trampoline or my swing set. Couldn't imagine being stuck in the house all day with so many kids, particularly in warmer months and no place to go.

Reactions: 13
Thought Issy stayed at home with creepy when they went on the Easter Egg grab... The person pushing Jace in his car from the Tik Tok is wearing the same jeans and pumps as Issy is wearing in lazys insta pic of them in the garden

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They took the day off the other day to pick all the dog tit up from the garden, knowing the sun was coming out, prinny is never on walks and we see her locked out there for her only daily exercise poor thing x

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Omg so she lied ? I do not believe Sarah Ingham would use a child As click bait to make money ! 🙄
She has no morals. Did anyone notice that she panned down on Isabelle and Creepies groins when he was twirling her around in the garden before her chasing him around ! Do not tell me ever to not comment on the disgusting sexual way they portray their kids especially Isabelle. The lazy perverted witch obviously gets off on using her own daughter as sex bait ! It took me a long time to see this because no normal woman thinks this way and that is why we where oblivious to it but once seen can not be unseen. It make me sick ! I hate them ! They will burn in hell ! But unfortunately that might be some way off so until then we need to pray they trip up and get arrested. 😡 he chose well when he picked the single mom to be his wife . 🤬
And not just any single mum, but a very desperate single mum!

Reactions: 5
I thought the whole point of social distancing while shopping is that one person from the household goes in, with a list, so that you get in and get out as fast as possible- no browsing. The supermarkets are limiting the number of people in the store at one time, so one in one out type of thing. God Sarah, so selfish only thinking of yourself lingering around the chocolate Easter eggs with the attitude of ‘I’ll put in my trolley what I want to put in’ while other people stuck queuing to be allowed into the store.

Reactions: 17
Thought Issy stayed at home with creepy when they went on the Easter Egg grab... The person pushing Jace in his car from the Tik Tok is wearing the same jeans and pumps as Issy is wearing in lazys insta pic of them in the garden
I hate defending them but the went out on two different days. Today's vlog was filmed on Friday and they went on the easter egg hunt to collect easter eggs. The Tik Tok was filmed today and they went to hide the Easter eggs (probably the ones with the shortest date).

Reactions: 4
Chris has a very strange taste in women. Either they’re underaged or look like the back end of a bus

4E194210-0862-4862-9E1B-2595623D168A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
We have 3 leads for our dog, different for different purposes, I don’t understand how they can only have 1?!
Also the poor dog clearly hasn’t been walked for a few days now. Also a dog lead can be made from alsorts, a bit of rope, a dressing gown cord anything!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.