The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is that tattler who claimed she knew creepy from years back? I was hoping they'd share some juicy stories.
Why is it people claim to know him but never elaborate and then they never post again

Reactions: 29
Just got back from Asda, the Easter eggs are down to 50p. There were loads. Did I feel the urge to buy 60 of them? No, hell no! I bought 3, one for me, one for hubby and one for my 20 year old son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If all the men in the country can't have haircuts at the moment, are they all going to start wearing beanie hats to cover their longer hair? Will there be 25 million Chris Inghams walking around?
Oh bloody hell nooooooooooooooooo
It would be like looking at a page out of a where's Wally book
Renamed Where's Creepy. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched the vlogs but just seeing that clip about lazy saying pipe down I will put anything in my trolley etc etc she’s so nasty and aggressive !! Absolutely no thought or thank you’s to the shop workers risking their lives to keep the shops open for essentials !! Really nasty couple both of them nasty aggressive people ! 😡

Reactions: 30
No lead for Prinny? Does that mean he hasn't been taken out for a proper walk?
Disgusting pet owners

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I'm afraid that you're going to have to buy him a Chaifam beanie hat then 😔
My roots are starting to come out (I dyed my hair copper and my natural hair is brown) and my hair seems to be getting dirty quicker - must I wear the hat of shame?! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I watched this old vlog before the allegations and it was nice to see
creepy was still as creepy even then.
I mean my kids have been to several birthdays and I’ve never come across one where the dad and all the kids have participated in planting their faces onto a plate of squirty cream. Also it’s nice to see hygiene hasn’t changed. Esme clearly brushes her hair at the table where food is going to be eaten and then discards the brush on said table.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The fact she so casually mentioned that Prinny doesn't have a lead right now pisses me off. They've been home for two weeks. How cruel can you be?

Maybe Sarah should have spent £5-8 on a new lead, instead of £30 on easter eggs to "donate" the absolute pig.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So I watched this old vlog before the allegations and it was nice to see
creepy was still as creepy even then.
I mean my kids have been to several birthdays and I’ve never come across one where the dad and all the kids have participated in planting their faces onto a plate of squirty cream. Also it’s nice to see hygiene hasn’t changed. Esme clearly brushes her hair at the table where food is going to be eaten and then discards the brush on said table.
Lmao look at hi Steve in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not a lot to cut
61700662-C245-44DE-85BF-162B3316CD80.jpeg
61700662-C245-44DE-85BF-162B3316CD80.jpeg , would love the girls to give him a haircut with a pair of electric clippers 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh dear Isla’s birthday video views aren’t on par with the others are they! Even FF video from last night has 3 times as many as it. And why did she say for all the new subscribers about Prinny because they haven’t had a single one since February 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love this photo so much, have done since it came about. It sums him up perfectly. Thinning hair and shapely hips and thighs. I'm still certain Sarah is slipping estrogen into his food. Ultimate payback for the womaniser
Thunder thighs more like 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.