The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although subjecting myself to such torture I Just watched the latest vlog and noticed Isla had this poopsie slime case. I could have sworn she got this either last Christmas or the year before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Also the poor dog clearly hasn’t been walked for a few days now. Also a dog lead can be made from alsorts, a bit of rope, a dressing gown cord anything!!
You could even cut long strips of something like, gosh I don’t know... a cheaply made blanket. Plait the strips and produce a makeshift lead. Use an old skipping rope. There must be something in the Narnia Garage. Plus Prinny is tiny - it’s not like you need to keep a Bernese Mountain Dog restrained.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 107909

Sorry im a bit pants at screen recording!
View attachment 107909

Sorry im a bit pants at screen recording!
Notice how they chose the smallest eggs they could to share around the neighbourhood
Yep! It`s giving me second hand embarrassment..What can i say except .Lazy you shouldn`t have.and i mean you REALLY shouldn`t have.:( Can you imagine the whispering from their neighbours?

Reactions: 6
You could even cut long strips of something like, gosh I don’t know... a cheaply made blanket. Plait the strips and produce a makeshift lead. Use an old skipping rope. There must be something in the Narnia Garage. Plus Prinny is tiny - it’s not like you need to keep a Bernese Mountain Dog restrained.
Surely one of the supermarkets sell.leads either

Reactions: 12
That
Brilliant! Well ,I doubt she`d have got through checkouts with so many here.We`re limited 3 items per person (And 2 on the most essential).When I went for milk and bread at the start of the week ,it was still one person per household ,and people who return frequently are being stopped and questioned.We also now have police cars going around our area.
Going back to the eggs ,there were 3 guys in the supermarket .,stocking up their trolley.They all had on badges (ID) from the local hospital.The managers were helping them.These actually WERE for sick and underpriviledged children.To give them a lift during this unsettling time. The fact that sarah had the audacity to stock pile so many ,on the pretence of doing good ,truly makes me sick.There`s nothing these two morally lacking individuals won`t do for attention..Shame on you sarah! Just "`cos you can get it in your basket ,doesn`t mean you should!! Brilliant video @CheekyChappy .Happy Easter you wonderful tattlers.X

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Of course she didn't donate the eggs, the Inghams do not do anything for anyone. Sarah saying she and her children aren't greedy, that is exactly what they all are. She's such a witch with a big attitude because she knows she's the liar and she knows the so called trolls are not trolls they are adults who seer through the bullshit.
Sarah your face has got larger since coming back from Mauritius, your the one who needs to pipe down love on the sweets, and stop editing yourself into something you now dream of, because your living in a fantasy world that you have to adapt pictures and lie to be in the real world. Fake cheap lying, grooming scum

Reactions: 27
Although subjecting myself to such torture I Just watched the latest vlog and noticed Isla had this poopsie slime case. I could have sworn she got this either last Christmas or the year before.
Yep, I've said this before on other birthday / christmas gifts they get things and I think hmmm I'm sure we have seen this before. For me it was the nail varnish things she got for her birthday I'm sure she got similar. Lets face it the garage must look like Smyths itself with the piles of tat, she probs goes in picks a few bits and re-wraps them...! x

Reactions: 19
They must all be partially sighted
God he’s so disgusting looking. 🤢

View attachment 108008
A punch in the face would suit 🤣

Young by the amount if melted choc in tonight’s vlog I know exactly where 60 eggs went.
I melted some chocolate for Easter cakes from a big bar and it didn’t make as much as I thought. The amount of melted chocolate they had was a lot and was probably most of the eggs

Reactions: 13
A punch in the face would suit 🤣

I melted some chocolate for Easter cakes from a big bar and it didn’t make as much as I thought. The amount of melted chocolate they had was a lot and was probably most of the eggs
I said from the beginning. I soon as I read in thegreencows rundown that there is a chocolate fountain I knew exactly where those eggs would be going.......The Pig That Scoffed Easter, the follow up to the Grinch who stole Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hate defending them but the went out on two different days. Today's vlog was filmed on Friday and they went on the easter egg hunt to collect easter eggs. The Tik Tok was filmed today and they went to hide the Easter eggs (probably the ones with the shortest date).
The tik toks can be saved and uploaded at any time after they were filmed

Reactions: 2
I said from the beginning. I soon as I read in thegreencows rundown that there is a chocolate fountain I knew exactly where those eggs would be going.......The Pig That Scoffed Easter, the follow up to the Grinch who stole Christmas.
And they were the £1 eggs and also were 2 for 1 in Morrison’s.

Reactions: 3
Today I went to Nisa for Milk and came out and realised it had co-op branding on it. Mind was blown. I can only assume they are sister companies. I could bet anything on this NOT being what happened to SLIngham though!
What is Nisa ? Never heard of it 🤔
Young by the amount if melted choc in tonight’s vlog I know exactly where 60 eggs went.

They ALWAYS show the chocolate they melt every single time in the past they show what they are melting down and this time they didn’t so 100% Easter eggs ! 😑

Reactions: 8
God he’s so disgusting looking. 🤢

View attachment 108008
That filter 😂😂😂 looks like a mannequin 😂😂 We all know the colour of his hair that pokes out of his grease ball hat #gingertones
He never had a bloody hair cut anyway so lockdown is no different !
Actually can’t even imagine my husbands hair being so ridiculous and disgusting and greasy that he had to wear a beanie all day every day and even in the bloody Maldives 😂 Disgusting 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.