The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids bought me an Easter egg and I’m even sick of eating that one. I couldn’t having like 15 of the things.

Reactions: 12
Thats a sickening amount of eggs!
Those birthday lollies
,the big bag sweets delivered .collecting eggs from neighbours .Isabelle 24 Easter eating vlog (copied from Mia Fizz) and the disgusting amount of eggs today.Words fail me.CHaV

Reactions: 21
No, coz there's a girl commenting on a certain you tube channel saying exactly that, and there was only 46 Easter eggs in the basket that day and the manager has never heard of the inghams! Such a bullshitter its unreal!🐂💩
Omg so she lied ? I do not believe Sarah Ingham would use a child As click bait to make money ! 🙄
She has no morals. Did anyone notice that she panned down on Isabelle and Creepies groins when he was twirling her around in the garden before her chasing him around ! Do not tell me ever to not comment on the disgusting sexual way they portray their kids especially Isabelle. The lazy perverted witch obviously gets off on using her own daughter as sex bait ! It took me a long time to see this because no normal woman thinks this way and that is why we where oblivious to it but once seen can not be unseen. It make me sick ! I hate them ! They will burn in hell ! But unfortunately that might be some way off so until then we need to pray they trip up and get arrested. 😡 he chose well when he picked the single mom to be his wife . 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 107909

Sorry im a bit pants at screen recording!
I haven’t watched them for years - I notice Esme has the generic public school accent. She sounds nothing like her parents or that she is from Bradford. I saw a clip of Isabelle months ago and thought the same about her too, but not as strong as Esme’s.

Reactions: 5
Esme is the hope in that family. She's the only reason I can even stand watching their vlogs. She's bloody gorgeous, funny and probably the most least spoilt of the kids. Shame that she probably won't stay that way.

Reactions: 33
The chocolate bunny Esme hid was Dairyfine, which is an Aldi brand, so where did that come from, since Sarah supposedly went to Morrison's for her 60 egg shop :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven’t watched them for years - I notice Esme has the generic public school accent. She sounds nothing like her parents or that she is from Bradford. I saw a clip of Isabelle months ago and thought the same about her too, but not as strong as Esme’s.
Her accent slips outs loads in the vlogs. It's all put on. Such a weird set up.

Reactions: 9
Do we think the girls actually know what Easter is?

I’m not religious at all. Frankly, I’m quite the opposite but I tried to explain to my daughter what Easter actually was about today. She’s only 4 so didn’t really listen but I think it’s important to them to understand.

Just makes me wonder if they do. Holidays are just fun for them, there’s not much appreciation for each other during the holidays at all.
Of course they don’t, it’s just another excuse to eat an obscene amount of sugar!

Reactions: 4
The chocolate bunny Esme hid was Dairyfine, which is an Aldi brand, so where did that come from, since Sarah supposedly went to Morrison's for her 60 egg shop :rolleyes:
Today I went to Nisa for Milk and came out and realised it had co-op branding on it. Mind was blown. I can only assume they are sister companies. I could bet anything on this NOT being what happened to SLIngham though!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Today I went to Nisa for Milk and came out and realised it had co-op branding on it. Mind was blown. I can only assume they are sister companies. I could bet anything on this NOT being what happened to SLIngham though!
I think shops like that just buy up older/excess stock, my local Spar shop also sells other supermarket own brands

Reactions: 5
I think shops like that just buy up older/excess stock, my local Spar shop also sells other supermarket own brands
I wouldn't mind but looked at my receipt afterwards and it was over £1.70 for a 4 pint!! It's cheaper than that at the actual Co op! I need to ask Sarah how she sources so much milk for her baths.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Esme is the hope in that family. She's the only reason I can even stand watching their vlogs. She's bloody gorgeous, funny and probably the most least spoilt of the kids. Shame that she probably won't stay that way.
I think the same but sadly the love she has for her mom especially she would throw away her own popularity in favour of genuine care from her. But when she grows up and looks back she will see that everyone liked her more than the rest of them and wasn’t been made aware of this. She must think that everyone loves Isla because that’s what she’s shown every day. If only she knew that Isla is the most disliked and it is her that’s the real star of their family. I hope she never changes.

probs with prinny woo guessing Chris is taking the pic

I've just nearly spat my food out 🤢wtf😂 she looks like Katrina here😂
thanks that’s going to be my profile pic 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
At least the kids have actually been allowed to play in the garden for once instead of being dragged around for content purposes !!
Poor little Jace is having the time of his life not being strapped into his car seat all day whilst Sarah shops !! I was actually worried he would never walk as he was always confined in some kind of baby jail !!
My kids are always tired after a school term and love nothing better than a couple of chill out days at first ! Just thinking back to the time they went to forest holidays then London then Brighton ? Esme was poorly but they still dragged her around !!! At least they got to spend a bit of time at home !
I’ve never actually seen them play in the garden ! Their garden was actually bare before the lockdown happened ! Not even a washing line !!
Really strange family set up for people that have 4 kids ! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Hi everyone, long time lurker here, finally thought I'd say hi! I've been going through the minghams youtube channel the last couple of days (god help my mental state) to catch up (be nosy basically)
Anyway, doesn't suprise me to see Creepy is STILL a creep.
I knew him a long time ago, safe to say he hasn't changed abit, STILL a bloody creep! 🤮 X
Welcome to the chat 😁

Any stories about our fave creepy skater boi you want to share?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.