The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think the girls actually know what Easter is?

I’m not religious at all. Frankly, I’m quite the opposite but I tried to explain to my daughter what Easter actually was about today. She’s only 4 so didn’t really listen but I think it’s important to them to understand.

Just makes me wonder if they do. Holidays are just fun for them, there’s not much appreciation for each other during the holidays at all.

Reactions: 14
Donated the eggs did we Lazy?

Bullshit. Can't wait for the mini rant tomorrow. Will be interesting to see if tomorrow's vlog is Easter Sunday. Today's vlog was filmed on Friday.
easter.png
easter 2.png
easter 1.PNG
easter 3.PNG

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
THE BEST WAY TO SPEND A HOT DAY IN LOCKDOWN!!

Lazy hopes we're all having a lovely day safe at home and if you're a key worker she hopes you're staying safe out and about. Isla has decided it's Boxing Day for her birthday. If you don't know what Boxing Day is; it's the day after Christmas Day when everyone unboxes their gifts. Isla's decided to unbox the gifts she got yesterday. Isabelle is getting ready upstairs, Esme is opening a gift for magnets from Granny and letting Isla help her open them (the brat probably threatened another tantrum if Esme said no) and Isla is unboxing her birthday presents. Creepy is washing clothes and tidying the kitchen.:rolleyes:

Jace is in the living room and Lazy asks if he wants to open his cookie jar. Lazy asks for his dummy. Esme brings her magnets to show Esme. Lazy has found another outfit that she likes for Jace and Esme says it looks like Granny Lesley Jane's tea towel. Lazy screeches that it doesn't. Unfortunately the buttons won't close on the outfit.:rolleyes:

Esme and Isla are opening Isla's poopsie slime bag with Lazy helping.

The girls are making slime and Jace picks up the chupa chups lollies but Lazy says she isn't having one. Esme had one yesterday and Jace took it out of her mouth and licked it. He had the biggest fit when they took it off him. He brings one over to Lazy and she says she needs to move them.:rolleyes:

Lazy says they distracted Jace and got the lolly off him. Now Jace is occupied, Isabelle is finishing getting ready and the girls are doing slime; Lazy thinks she'll go upstairs and do some housework because upstairs is a bit of a mess. She needs to strip hers and Isabelle's bed.:rolleyes:

Isabelle and Lazy are about to cook lunch. It's scrambled egg and muffins for lunch. Lazy made them the other day for the first time and the girls loved them.:rolleyes:

Timelapse of lunch.

Lazy films Prinny and tells us to look at her. Then she asks Jace if he's ready, if he has his shoes on. They're waiting for Isla and they're off for a walk around their estate. Some houses have put Easter things in their houses and left treats for children. Lazy has a plan of what she is going to do on Easter Sunday (Monday) but we will have to come back on Easter Sunday and see what that is. They have spent the day cleaning the house so lazy thought they would go out of their four walls and out of the garden to have a wander around the estate and see how may Easter things they can find. Isabelle is staying home wit Prinny. They can't take Prinny because lazy left her lead at Lesley Jane and Hi Steve's house (who only has one lead for their dog? Surely you'd have a spare.:unsure:) so Isabelle will have to let her out in the garden.:rolleyes:

They've worked out that it's a riddle. Each Easter egg has a letter in and they have to go around and find each letter and then it makes an Easter related word. They find sweets on someone's doorstep.

Jace pushes his mini and walks down the road. The girls find more sweets. Isla sees some flowers and her favourite is the orange. Lazy likes the purple.:rolleyes:

Jace holds some smarties and Lazy says he thinks it's a rattle. She woohoos.:rolleyes::sick:

Isabelle is upstairs planning videos for her channel. Creepy is at home too. Lazy, Jace and the girls have gone on the Easter egg hunt. Creepy is doing the thumbnail. Isabelle has a good idea for her next video, she had the idea when talking to her friend. it will be fun but she's nervous. When Lazy and the girls are home Isabelle will go downstairs and help Isla open up more of her presents, and play with them.:rolleyes:

Lazy and the girls are home, Jace has gone for his nap. The girls have filled up Jace's paddling pool and they're sliding down into it.

Isabelle has conme up with a good idea but she's scared. it's a water fight. they have plastic cups full of water and they have to chase each other around the garden. Footage of the water fight to the usual ridiculous music.
:rolleyes:

Creepy says through gritted teeth that they're doing dinner. The girls have had a water fight and got changed, showered. They're clearing up the garden now. Well Esme and Isabelle are, but the bratty birthday girl is in the kitchen with Creepy. They're doing the chocolate fountain tonight and the box says you have to add vegetable oil with the chocolate to make it work and Creepy says that sounds manky. He isn't sure how it will turn out.:rolleyes:

Lazy and Creepy have become obsessed with Tiger King. They caught up on an extra one today. Esme is wearing Lazy's glitter ugg boots sweeping the garden and Creepy says Lazy will kill her when she sees he doing that.:rolleyes:

Isla is playing with slime and Creepy says it looks weird, like a slime cheesecake. Creepy tells her to eat it but she says no. They have the chocolate fountain out. Isabelle asks if it would hurt to put her finger inside and creepy says yes.:rolleyes:

Lazy pours in the chocolate (goodbye Easter Egg evidence). Isla's having the first one on a waffle. Lazy says it's galaxy chocolate. Esme films it for Tik Tok. They give Jace a waffle with chocolate on. The waffles are probably left over from the chavavan tour.🤮

They have a lot of chocolate left over so they're making rice krispie buns. They have no bus cases so they're going to have to roll them into balls or something and put them on a baking tray with some baking... baking... parchment paper. Lazy pours in the chocolate and Esme mixes. Then they put the mixture on a baking tray.

Esme sits with Prinny. Isla and Isabelle watch TV. Jace plays with some of his toys.

End of vlog.

View attachment 107780View attachment 107779View attachment 107783
Creepy is worried he’ll have less oil for his hair if it goes in the chocolate fountain.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we think the girls actually know what Easter is?

I’m not religious at all. Frankly, I’m quite the opposite but I tried to explain to my daughter what Easter actually was about today. She’s only 4 so didn’t really listen but I think it’s important to them to understand.

Just makes me wonder if they do. Holidays are just fun for them, there’s not much appreciation for each other during the holidays at all.
I doubt they will know the true meaning of Easter. Let’s face it we’ve just had a re-run of what Boxing Day isn’t from Lazy

Reactions: 16
hi lazy, i know you read here...why are you such a liar? and not a very good one. look direct at the camera and tell us you donated those eggs. but you won’t because you can’t.

your greed disgusts me. all the eggs your bratty kids get and you still went out taking more chocolate and sweets from doorsteps when you didn’t need them. another child who perhaps don’t get much could have had them.

this picture isn’t doctored at all is it 😂 i’m surprised you didn’t break the mushroom you absolute heffer
Her 3 chins and belly appeared to have disappeared 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I clicked the Tik Tok link and it came on my TikTok App with a video of Esme donating eggs. Is that the one you meant?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
hi lazy, i know you read here...why are you such a liar? and not a very good one. look direct at the camera and tell us you donated those eggs. but you won’t because you can’t.

your greed disgusts me. all the eggs your bratty kids get and you still went out taking more chocolate and sweets from doorsteps when you didn’t need them. another child who perhaps don’t get much could have had them.

this picture isn’t doctored at all is it 😂 i’m surprised you didn’t break the mushroom you absolute heffer
what the duck is that picture 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The amount of Easter eggs honestly is shocking to me. I can’t understand it! Sarah must have an eating disorder surely? She feeds her kids so much tit, does she want to justify what she eats by giving them the same crap? Wants them to be as unhealthy as she is? There is definitely some psychology analysis needed as to why she is a “feeder” to her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My thoughts on the vlog:

- "The buttons will not stay closed!" Try a bigger size on him then, you twit. He's constantly in clothes that are far too small for him.

- Jace constantly around the girls' toys that are dangerous for him to be around. Creepy, why can't you look after your son for once whilst Lazy sorts the slime? He's constantly missing in the vlogs.

- "which one of you got him for his birthday" How did you manage to pick them up? The address you give out is your office address.

- So where is Creepy? Lazy's going upstairs to do housework, and Isabelle has to look after Jace. Where is he?

- Finally spotted Creepy in the kitchen as Lazy tells us about the walk she's taking the girls on. Isabelle is staying behind... I shuddered when she said that. Something isn't quite right. I'm getting "Whitney and Tony from EastEnders" vibes.

- I'm not a dog owner, but don't people usually have more than one dog lead? Poor Prinny.

- Now we know why Lazy dragged her arse out for a walk. Chocolate.

- Chocolate fountain when it's very late and pitch black outside. Great idea.

- No outro. Trouble in paradise?
Trouble in paradise....Or busy dueting on a certain Raccoons comments. ;) Get a Grip you pair of sad twats! Oh or pipe down.
How very sad and very obvious!

Reactions: 11
She didn't even need to say anything about donating eggs, it wasn't filmed.
All she's done is create drama for no reason.. now everyone's going to be commenting on the vlog about where these eggs came from.

Reactions: 24

Where’s Jace?

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Sorry im a bit pants at screen recording!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She didn't even need to say anything about donating eggs, it wasn't filmed.
All she's done is create drama for no reason.. now everyone's going to be commenting on the vlog about where these eggs came from.
They don’t care. All engagement good or bad.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.