The Ingham Family #95 Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂why do isla and esme have no eyebrows
You've seen their Dad draw his on with magic markers every morning and thinks that no body notices, right?!

It's amusing that Esmes favourite snapchat/tiktok filter is also the one that draws on eyebrows!
IMG_20200412_193533.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Even with a screenshot she will claim they were to share for the whole family (still too many mind u)

But a million percent what we saw was Esmes share 🤣 that family, all the fuss she kicked up about donating them.
It's still playing for me, I don't have a Tik Tok account, can I still save it, and if so, how?

Reactions: 4
The tik tok is still playing. If you click on the link it opens the app, I clicked the back button twice and it showed the video

Reactions: 4
So by the looks from the tik tok which is still up I’ve just checked it looks like they got about 10-15 each which would equate to you guessed it 60 eggs..why lie?? What an impression once again to those kids that it’s ok to lie to everyone all the time!

Reactions: 31
Speaking of eggs Lazy said she was making scrambled eggs for lunch as the girls had liked them when she made them FOR THE FIRST TIME earlier in the week. She’s a mother of four, in her thirties and made scrambled eggs for the first time this week!!! Unreal 🙄
I haven’t even been able to get eggs. Miss my scrambled and poached eggs

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It definitely went down for a while, can you hide tiktok to be private for a while? If so it was probably which Sarah drank some more liquid chocolate and decided if she wanted to keep it up. Pros and cons. Pros to keeping it up is showing she doesn't care but cons to taking it down shows she has something to hide.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really dont want to be sharing this and I would never have noticed this had some complete creep not put a timestamp in the comments but there is a momentary flash of Esme that absolutely is not suitable in tonight's vlog. I have reported the video and hopefully youtube will do something about it. Literally sharing in the hope others will report the video too.
I can’t believe this. These people need to take their children off the internet!!!😡😡Multiple time stamps of this in the comments. People!! Once it’s out there you can’t take it back. This needs to end!😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Gross.

My daughter got one egg that I’d picked up a few weeks ago and a small stuffed bunny I’d also bought weeks ago (from either B&M or home bargains, can’t remember). Was shopping for essentials already both times and I going to get her a couple more but they’re just not a priority right now.

And you know what? She was SO happy with that one egg. Imagine their faces if they’d only been given one? Those kids are spoilt and I’m sure one day it’s going to bite Chris and Sarah in the ass. Hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Gross.

My daughter got one egg that I’d picked up a few weeks ago and a small stuffed bunny I’d also bought weeks ago (from either B&M or home bargains, can’t remember). Was shopping for essentials already both times and I going to get her a couple more but they’re just not a priority right now.

And you know what? She was SO happy with that one egg. Imagine their faces if they’d only been given one? Those kids are spoilt and I’m sure one day it’s going to bite Chris and Sarah in the ass. Hard.
My kids didn't think they were getting an egg this year. They're 11 and 13 so understand what's going on in the world right now. They had no idea that we managed to get them one with the shopping last week. Their faces this morning were a picture. We then had some special surprise visits from some family members who left eggs on our doorstep for them. Made their day

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My kids didn't think they were getting an egg this year. They're 11 and 13 so understand what's going on in the world right now. They had no idea that we managed to get them one with the shopping last week. Their faces this morning were a picture. We then had some special surprise visits from some family members who left eggs on our doorstep for them. Made their day
That’s lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
hi lazy, i know you read here...why are you such a liar? and not a very good one. look direct at the camera and tell us you donated those eggs. but you won’t because you can’t.

your greed disgusts me. all the eggs your bratty kids get and you still went out taking more chocolate and sweets from doorsteps when you didn’t need them. another child who perhaps don’t get much could have had them.

this picture isn’t doctored at all is it 😂 i’m surprised you didn’t break the mushroom you absolute heffer
I’m cringing at her Instagram picture. So edited and fake, she has made herself so small she looks like a little Borrower compared to the others 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m cringing at her Instagram picture. So edited and fake, she has made herself so small she looks like a little Borrower compared to the others 🤣
I'm howling with laughter 🤣 This thread is such a welcome relief from the times we are currently living in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Why are they letting esme Chuck creme eggs on the ground ? No one will find that, if they do they definitely won’t pick it up and eat it

surprised itty bitty princess Isla didn’t care about the wildlife then

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are they letting esme Chuck creme eggs on the ground ? No one will find that, if they do they definitely won’t pick it up and eat it

Sarah's going to go around after and suck them all up like Noo Noo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

They should have done what everyone else on the estate seemed to do and leave them on thier door step with a sign...

Reactions: 13
The thing is though, the only reason Chris and Sarah send Isabelle and esme to private school is for status. So she can show off to people. Nothing to do with their actual education
Of course, if they were that interested in them getting a very good education they’d have them in school more

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.