The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just like to say to all you tattlers thank you for today you have all had me laughing so much that I nearly wet myself 😂🤦‍♀️
Also to the lazy cow thank you for your little rants today they have cheered me up 😂
Has anyone notice no one is talking about the vlog tonight 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There’s this one as well 👀

View attachment 104326
For her to use the r word that has seriously p***ed me off my brother is disabled and is just like any other kid just in a wheelchair and since there ment to have a fan with disabilities that is disgusting wash ur mouth out sarah i swear its a good job i don't live in Bradford or i would end up punching her

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Hi Sarah 👋 The be kind stuff really backfired then!.

Wow she'd a witch but nothing surprises me anymore. If it comes out that she's been arrested before I will NOT be shocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry, but Sarah who the duck do you think you are? You knew exactly what you were doing when YOU posted someone else’s name on YOUR Instagram story. YOU wanted all your little minions to go and attack that person and tell you how lovely you and that your an inspiration.

Don’t try and turn it around as they’re jealous or bored, because believe or not Sarah I’m not jealous of you. Why would I jealous of someone like you? You stayed with nonce, putting YOUR children especially your eldest daughter at risk by staying with him. YOU pimp your children out everyday for the whole world to see because YOU can’t be arsed to get off the sofa and get a job like the rest of us.

You are a miserable witch, imagine the only valadation you get is from children you don’t know and the adults with mental health that YOU take advantage off. How disgusting and pathetic is that? Trust me Sarah no one is jealous off you. We are disgusted with because of your tit parenting, you have damaged your children for money. What a great parent you are. You talk disgustingly about other people and quite frankly down right rude to the general public. You’ve got a blue tick on Instagram, doesn’t make you famous.

How dare you talk about being kind when you made dam sure you little minions harassed a girl that YOUR husband groomed. You have the cheek to talk about being kind online? duck off Sarah. Honestly I think you are one of most disgusting human that I ever did see.

sorry I didn’t mean to make that so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Maybe her zombie fans would like to see the real Sarah Ingham not the fake one on YouTube
Would the real Sarah Ingham please stand up, please stand up, please stand up. (nope, she's stuck to the sofa as a result of excessive grease, weight and melted Easter eggs)

Dirty mare. Dirty on the outside and dirty on the inside. What a horrible human.

I'm noticing a pattern with Sarah having rants on a Sunday night. Must be when the pop has finally kicked in.

*chrrrrrreeeeeessssss grab me my blossuuuum 'ill I'm gonna be' ere a while!!*

*bayyyyybe that nikkay is sharing personal messages get on to Levi in the morning I need it documenting. Send her a letter, send him a letter, everyone gets a letter*

*I'm feeling a bit sick, how many Easter eggs are left?... Two???? I bought 30 yesterday!! Where have they gone?? They all had my name on. What's that babe? Nobody else had any? You're joking me 😭🤔👀 I'm feeling so discombobulated*

*I'm not home schooling tomorrow, you're gonna have to go back to work for the NHS so we can send the girls back to school they're doing my fat greasy meatball head in. how are we not keyworkers??? We work harder than brain surgeons*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.