The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lame goth mom woman who reacts to the Inghams is making a video called "the idiots of the coronavirus: family edition" I'm really hoping the Inghams are included.

I think it's radio silence from Sarah?? Must have passed out from the sugar overdose.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Judging by the Ingham support group, I’d say it’s mostly 87% adults with learning difficulties.
That's mainly the ones at meet and greets too who are gullable enough to buy presents. Shame they get nothing back except hearing christopher malcolms wahooing.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That lame goth mom woman who reacts to the Inghams is making a video called "the idiots of the coronavirus: family edition" I'm really hoping the Inghams are included.

I think it's radio silence from Sarah?? Must have passed out from the sugar overdose.
Nah think she passed out from downing an entire bottle of wine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I would bet money that message came from an account Sarah set up to send herself some hate and get some much needed love (and purchases!) from the deluded ifam. I can’t quite make the name out from the screenshot, and she has now deleted it so can’t search on IG and see - has anyone looked?

Reactions: 14
Well my local post office has just announced they are no longer taking parcels in to be posted, wonder if that’s why she’s in such a crappy mood...no money coming in then have you!
same with ours only what they consider essential parcels

Reactions: 2
I'm trying to understand where people dying has anything to do with this, it doesn't change the kind of person Sarah is and she really needs to be told, though it doesn't seem to be getting through to her.
A bit like when Chris compared what he did and how if it was anything else no one would be going on about it two years later.

they think comparing their crappy behaviour to worse behaviour let’s them off with what they do.

well look they did worse than me
Well look I’m just selling blankets there are bigger problems in the world
We left our baby on the beach, surely there is more important news for the sun to report on.

Reactions: 15
Looks like over in Twitter the ex bff has shared some more screen shots proving Sarah to be fat shaming and calling influencers the c word too 👀👀
Sarah can't fat shame she's fat but I forgot she classes her self a size 10 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would bet money that message came from an account Sarah set up to send herself some hate and get some much needed love (and purchases!) from the deluded ifam. I can’t quite make the name out from the screenshot, and she has now deleted it so can’t search on IG and see - has anyone looked?
Seems to be a legit profile.follows plenty and is followed back. Poor woman.

Sarah can't fat shame she's fat but I forgot she classes her self a size 10 😂😂
I think these screen shots were from when she was skinny, but she still had a big fat gob and a big fat hole where her heart should be so 😎

Reactions: 12
I was just reading what Sarah was saying about the message she received and she said at least my children know how to treat others orc something similar, erm Sarah can I remind you of a live your daughter Isabelle was part of during her very rare allowance to be with friends, she was not being kind then and she dropped a swear word, so get off your soap box lady, if you allowed your children more freedom I'd hate to imagine how they'd be with parents like you and Chris and rest of your lot.

Reactions: 28
It is, it's Louise Pentland. From what I can gather on twitter

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hello Tattlers. I use to post on here as dontspillthemilk and then I forgot my log in. Because I’ve been delirious in hospital with COVID19 I had a thought... “what the duck are the Inghams up to?”

like, how are they getting content in this pandemic?

• Heart
  • Wow
Hello Tattlers. I use to post on here as dontspillthemilk and then I forgot my log in. Because I’ve been delirious in hospital with COVID19 I had a thought... “what the duck are the Inghams up to?”

like, how are they getting content in this pandemic?
Were you really sick with the virus?😞

Reactions: 4
It is, it's Louise Pentland. From what I can gather on twitter
I think the twitter screenshots Nikki shared with Sarah are from Louise.
The insta messages Sarah shared in her stories are from someone else.
Just incase we are all getting confused with who is asking what. I know I am lol.

Surely Sarah could not have written this because it’s far too literate.
I mean there are big words and punctuation 🤔🤔
It was Isabelles homework for the day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Can I point out that on the Vlog tonight it showed bread behind her. That’s from Aldi. I know because I bought some myself the other day!

Thought she went Morrison’s?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just put their vlog on and I've got a weak stomach lately so watching her face with that thing attached to her lip is really making me want to throw up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think the twitter screenshots Nikki shared with Sarah are from Louise.
The insta messages Sarah shared in her stories are from someone else.
Just incase we are all getting confused with who is asking what. I know I am lol.

It was Isabelles homework for the day 😂
I was just about to say! Louise Pentland calling Sarah a cu&t! 🤣 thanks for clarifying, and for clarifying the person who messaged Sarah is an actual human and not Lazy trolling!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can I point out that on the Vlog tonight it showed bread behind her. That’s from Aldi. I know because I bought some myself the other day!

Thought she went Morrison’s?
Ps: that's nice bread, they also do a honey soaked one every now and then. Beautiful. Wasted on that "pig at a trough" family.

They've got their youtube plaques hanging in the hallway, next to the dyson. It's one of the first things you would see when you enter than house. Imagine being a prospective buyer and seeing them. And the shrine to themselves in the glass cabinet on their staircase? Slap bang next to that random grandfather clock 😂 I would research that family the minute I get home, and what would I find? Them slagging off the house and tell me how they can get a brand new one round the corner with more storage room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.