The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Ingham shut up you stupid thick woman. Your in control of how the public perceive you and your actions. Don't like negative comments maybe don't make it public so people can have a public opinion. Sorry to break it to but reality isn't positive pineapples you silly cow. Life is split opinions and everyone is INTITLED TO One. Negative opinions in your opinion doesn't make those who disagree bullies or trolls trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So if
The bulk of her customers may be adults bit from what we've seen thiers a lot of vunrable adults that buy from her, a payment plan is an awful idea for those people. This family are not worth getting in to debt for.
so if 87% are adults the Other 13% are children buying 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone has clearly stuck a quid in the fat cow tonight. I assume Creepy has been to the offy and lard arse has had half a bottle of gin instead of dinner.
I wonder if she's reading here or if hi Steve is sending them screenshots?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Stop advertising your crappy Tat when there is a pandemic going on!
chris wasn’t you training to be a dr “cough cough” tea boy! Why don’t you do something useful get off your arses and help people during these hard times! Of course you won’t because you only care about yourself’s and how much money is going into your bank!
you are a set of self centred arse holes! Get into the real world and get a job!!!

Reactions: 31
THE MOST HILARIOUS THING TO DO DURING LOCKDOWN!

Isabelle starts the vlog. Everyone has had time for themselves this morning and Isabelle has been writing a plan for Sassybelle. She has four really good ideas of what she wants to do and needs to make sure she has the resources too. She's going to get dressed and do her hair.
:rolleyes:

Jace is in the living room with Lazy. It feels weird when it's the weekend and she's sat around. Isla shows off her Ingham Family hoodie. Lazy is off to sort out orders for the stores. She's had an issue with the notebooks. There are 28 boxes in total. !3 arrived on Monday and she put in the number they had. When it came to packaging them up she wondered why they were running out and she knew they ordered more. She checked the shipping details and realised what had arrived wasn't even half of what she ordered. She presumed all the books had arrived but they're on the way. They've taken them offline now until they arrive. She's off to fulfil all the orders she can.:rolleyes:

Creepy days it's coming up to lunchtime and Lazy is making lunch. It's scrambled egg on muffins. Esme thought she meant chocolate muffins. Isla and Isabelle are watching Ratatouille. Creepy sits down and pretends to hurt his back. He says he has lots of work to do with upgrading the Baby and Me store.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Jace ate all his scrambled egg but usually throws it on the floor. She impersonates one of her family mem... I mean a pig.:rolleyes:

Jace if asleep and the girls are watching a movie. They love Disney Plus. They're watching classics. Creepy is sorting out the Baby and Me website Lazy is finishing packing orders.:rolleyes:

Lazy has called Esme down. She was looking through photos because she needs to send 4-5 photos of her for the end of primary school years book to be handed out at prom. Esme wants to choose them but Lazy did it. Esme gets a bit embarrassed when lazy shows the ones she's using. Some of them are quite cute though to be fair. There's a photo of Esme as a baby, not much older than Jace, and lazy says that she had more hair than Jace does. Yes Sarah, baby girls to usually have more hair than boys. Bratty comes over and shoves her head in the shot. Lazy shows a photo she found of Esme and she says her hair looks like it does now.:rolleyes:

Creepy has reluctantly taken the girls and Jace to out the front of the house. Very reluctantly because he's paranoid about the virus. Even though you can go for a walk they haven't been because they went on holiday two weeks ago and Creepy's paranoid about the girls. He didn't want the girls to put their skates on. The bags for the Baby and Me blankets have arrived. They're on the floor because Lazy disinfected them. She's going to make a start on Baby and me. Isabelle is upstairs doing work.:rolleyes:

Creepy is out with Isla, Esme and Jace. They're off for a quick walk around the estate. They actually put a helmet on Esme too.:rolleyes:

They're safe and sound in the back garden now. Creepy says the girls enjoyed it but he didn't. he feels dodgy being outside. He feels vulnerable. He doesn't like being out in public spades. He seems paranoid. Worried about getting hate, Creepy? He doesn't feel safe.:rolleyes:

Esme and Isla are playing hide and seek on facetime. What was that you said about Isla not having a phone, Lazy? Then Isabelle joins in.:rolleyes:

Isabelle has been trying to get Esme to watch Twilight with her. She doesn't like vampires etc. Esme likes it now so they're going to watch it tonight.:rolleyes:

Lazy is about to end the vlog. She didn't sleep well last night even though Jace slept better. She was thinking about all the people who aren't safe at home e.g. people in domestic violence relationship and children who are being abused.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Great acting Creepy
View attachment 104230View attachment 104232

Hi Frank
View attachment 104242View attachment 104243View attachment 104245
The house is a tip
the lot of them need to put the electronics down and sort the house out
make a start learning to cook and meal plan
everything about them is chaotic
I totally agree. If he’s got OCD I will eat my own head. He would be past himself living in that mayhem. The place isn’t even cleaned properly. They’ve a dishwasher and I can believe they haven’t a tumble dryer. Even if there’s no room in the kitchen many people have them in the garage. In fact given the limited space in that kitchen, all the laundry could be done in the garage. Don’t get me started on Slacker Seacroft - you would think she could do something to make life more bearable for those poor kids. Isabelle is laying around watching Disney. She’s 15 in September. Admittedly she’s pretty dense but 15 all the same.,

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone has clearly stuck a quid in the fat cow tonight. I assume Creepy has been to the offy and lard arse has had half a bottle of gin instead of dinner.
I wonder if she's reading here or if hi Steve is sending them screenshots?
Now this is a bit far fetched. She would never skip dinner 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
yah..

adults buying them for their children who are part of your weird ifam cult following
Wouldn't you have to be an adult to buy it? An adult has a credit card. An adult has PayPal. An adult usually has other means of credit as well dumb ass

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What the hell is wrong with the fat cow 🤦‍♀️😂View attachment 104218
Haha love that she stuck up for her and the girls but not Chris 😂

also. Playing out in the street isn’t the one form of daily exercise ....Chris ‘were all back safe and sound’... well the virus doesn’t show immediately Chris.

feels dodgy being outside? Your a dodgy bloke anyway fool

Reactions: 20
I totally agree. If he’s got OCD I will eat my own head. He would be past himself living in that mayhem. The place isn’t even cleaned properly. They’ve a dishwasher and I can believe they haven’t a tumble dryer. Even if there’s no room in the kitchen many people have them in the garage. In fact given the limited space in that kitchen, all the laundry could be done in the garage. Don’t get me started on Slacker Seacroft - you would think she could do something to make life more bearable for those poor kids. Isabelle is laying around watching Disney. She’s 15 in September. Admittedly she’s pretty dense but 15 all the same.,
In all fairness my eldest is 15 and loves all things Disney & watching Disney movies. Difference is she helps out with chores, hangs out with friends (obviously not currently) and studies hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well my local post office has just announced they are no longer taking parcels in to be posted, wonder if that’s why she’s in such a crappy mood...no money coming in then have you!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At least some parents are sensible and tell their deluded children no to sending gifts to strangers
8AE95232-335E-46E2-87B6-DA4CAB265232.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.