Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stewiegriffin

That feeling when you carried a baby for nine months but it doesn’t bring in the cash you thought it would, so now you’re stuck with it for 18 years.

sarah.png

That awkward moment when you’re enjoying watching Crimewatch and then your Dad’s face pops up on screen.

jace.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

hayley

VIP Member
Why the fuck is creepy now saying he is scared of being out because of the virus, 2 weeks ago mate you were saying its 'just a hype'. Dont get me started on the whole 'just sat down and now im in pain' bullshit. You do not have sciatica, get over yourself you fake fuck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Chris I speaketh to you from my coreth

I propose a deal for you...

For one whole week, hand me your unedited footage (🤢) I promise not to share it around (😏) no seriously, I promise. I will edit your vlogs to your standard, upload them, SCHEDULE them, add your lame ass tags bla bla bla. Create your thumbnail, heck I won't even use any of your thumbnail photos that you reuse regularly because you can't be arsed cropping round any more of your families bodies. IF that editing takes me more than an hour or two (I'm being kind here) each night then I will buy one of everything on your skanky wife's corona filled MeMeMe store. I will burn it immediately upon receiving it but I will buy them 😂 What's there to lose.

Your editing is mediocre at best, there is no way it takes you until 4am. Pull the other one Dicky Delonge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

KateESJ

VIP Member
I was thinking about it last time she mentioned being jealous. It's hilarious that she thinks we're jealous of her. There's nothing desirable about their lives.

They have to travel to stay relevant on YouTube. The fact that staying at home with each other isn't enough, says a lot. My poor kids have never been on holiday, but spending time at home and being together is enough for us. We don't need to go to 7 different countries in one year to feel like we've spent time together making memories.

I don't have to wake up every morning, likely paranoid my husband has been messaging other people. My husband did do this, so I left and didn't become a thorn in my own side. I made the change and I'm a lot happier for it now. I don't have to stress about whether he's being unfaithful and I don't have to constantly remember it either.

I don't have to wake up and make sure I look okay then talk into the camera, to a bunch of 12 year old girls, to feel relevant and loved.

I appreciate my kids without shoving a camera in my face and they actually know what I look like because they see my face instead of a lens. They aren't spoilt. They aren't perfect, but they have manners, don't expect everything at the drop of a hat and don't give Veruca Salt vibes. I don't have to buy them 500 gifts every birthday and christmas to show my love for them and for them to feel my love.

I don't sit on the couch all day looking at mean things people are saying about me on instagram or youtube. I spend time with my kids, clean my house, cook for my kids, go to work to make an honest living instead of living off the pockets of teenage girls. And they're clearly not making that much anymore.

I know what life I'd rather have 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Crumpledforeskin

I'm sure he said after the hospital it was just a strain not sciatica
it’s probably a new strain of Sciatica, terribly debilitating and common only to middle age ponces

He’s most likely suffering from “overdramatica” the even more debilitating form of sciatica

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Another thread about the lying, cheating, manipulative scumbags known as Lazy and Creepy aka Chris Delonge Ingham and Sarah Ingham from YouTube Channel The Ingham Family.

Making sure any Google searches on them sends #Ifam here to read Chris Ingham is guilty of sending inappropriate messages to a 16 year old, he has cheated on his wife and family with a young girl in the Ibis hotel confirmed by his mother Lesley Jane Ingham, he likes to ask his young followers to "drop da towel" and remove their clothing so he can see their "fit bods" and his Daddy Steve is a huge Tattle fan....Hi Steve 😘

Title credit to @BD10Massive (slightly edited to fit)
Screenshot to @OliviaPope

View attachment 102949

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Maybe her zombie fans would like to see the real Sarah Ingham not the fake one on YouTube
Would the real Sarah Ingham please stand up, please stand up, please stand up. (nope, she's stuck to the sofa as a result of excessive grease, weight and melted Easter eggs)

Dirty mare. Dirty on the outside and dirty on the inside. What a horrible human.

I'm noticing a pattern with Sarah having rants on a Sunday night. Must be when the pop has finally kicked in.

*chrrrrrreeeeeessssss grab me my blossuuuum 'ill I'm gonna be' ere a while!!*

*bayyyyybe that nikkay is sharing personal messages get on to Levi in the morning I need it documenting. Send her a letter, send him a letter, everyone gets a letter*

*I'm feeling a bit sick, how many Easter eggs are left?... Two???? I bought 30 yesterday!! Where have they gone?? They all had my name on. What's that babe? Nobody else had any? You're joking me 😭🤔👀 I'm feeling so discombobulated*

*I'm not home schooling tomorrow, you're gonna have to go back to work for the NHS so we can send the girls back to school they're doing my fat greasy meatball head in. how are we not keyworkers??? We work harder than brain surgeons*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

thegreencow

VIP Member
A HUGE MYSTERY PRESENT GOT DROPPED OFF AT OUR DOOR!

Creepy starts the vlog by telling us it's the perfect day to show their routine whilst stuck in isolation at the weekend. When Lazy and Creepy they make sure the beds are made and the house is clean and tidy because you need to keep on top of tidying or it will turn to chaos. Creepy is sorting the beds and Lazy is doing the kitchen. Time lapse of Creepy cleaning the shower, hoovering the bedroom and Lazy ironing.😲

Esme is in the bedroom with Isla. They have both had a shower and Esme has dried her hair. The bedroom is a mess so they're going to tidy it up. Time lapses of bedroom being tidied. Esme says they then go and watch a Disney movie whilst Lazy makes lunch.:rolleyes:

Jace is playing with pans, spoons and some balls from the ball pit.

Jace is sat in his high chair and it's 'cheese on toasty woasty' for lunch.:rolleyes:

Isabelle and Lazy are trying to find a photo to post on Isabelle's Instagram now. Isabelle has a zoomed in photo of Lazy as her background. Lazy asks why. Lazy tells us Isabelle doesn't know how to frame photos and is always in the bottom corner.:rolleyes:

Creepy tells us that after they've sorted the house, had a play with Jace etc it's lunchtime and today it's cheese on toast. Lazy says it takes ages to get anything done in the house. They're rationing the food to make sure everything lasts and they're using things before their used by date. Creepy, did you know you don't have to throw food away on the use by date?:unsure:It's just a rough guide you idiot but I thought an educated parent like yourself would know that.👍Lazy says they're not used to buying food for ten days because they usually go to the supermarket every couple of day but they can't do that now. Creepy tells Lazy that two and couple are the same thing.:rolleyes:

Footage of Jace and the girls in the garden. Lazy films Jace through the window playing with stones. She says Creepy will kill him.:rolleyes:He digs with a spade. Lazy says she ordered something a couple of days ago for the garden. It was going to be for Isla's birthday but she will be confused by what it is. It's a tuff tray. They're for toddlers but she will love playing with it. Lazy doesn't know when it's going to arrive. She's ordered a few things for her birthday e.g. slime because her birthday is on Thursday. Lazy says tuff tray is basically a cement mixing tray. There are lots of ideas on lockdown. Isabelle is working on her laptop. Esme and Jace are in the garden. Lazy says she's still in her pyjamas but they're just loungewear. Isabelle comes down and says she's bored. Lazy says she's trying to think of something for her different aged children to do. She asks how many time the ifam's children have said they're bored and that's the first time one of her children have said it. Lazy turn the camera around the Jace, who walks toward the door holding an LOL Doll.:rolleyes:

Isabelle is upstairs. She has another sheet to do for her COVID 19 time capsule.:rolleyes:

More garden footage. The girls have called Lazy to see their LOL Dolls. Jace flicks water on himself. More footage of the girls playing with LOL Dolls. Lazy says Jace is soaking wet and should've gone down for his nap an hour ago but she feels guilty putting him to bed when he's having fun. She'll pay for it later though.:rolleyes:

Lazy has been doing ironing. Esme and Isla have been outside all day, only coming in for a yoghurt. They're currently hidden under Isabelle's coat.

Esme tells us they were playing with LOL Dolls in the garden. When they were under the coat they were watching Horrid Henry.:rolleyes:

The girls have made a den in the cinema room. Isabelle says they had to improvise and use a towel.:rolleyes:

Creepy dressed Jace in a Christmas outfit accidentally and he was wet so had to be changed and was changed into another Christmas outfit.:rolleyes:

There's a bit package on the doorstep for Jace from one of the ifam. Lazy knows what it is because she sent a message Lazy can't believe it and says the ifam don't need to send her anymore gifts. She felt guilty when they were sent the prams. If you don't want them sending you things then close the PO box you greedy cow. The girls wants Lazy to film opening the box.:rolleyes:

Creepy's sciatica tonsilitits toe back must be feeling better because carries the big box from the front door around to the garden.:rolleyes:

Lazy opens the box. Jace walks over. Lazy says the camera should he on Creepy's face. It's a dinosaur Little Tike car. Creepy builds it.:rolleyes:

Random timelapse of the girls coming out of their bedrooms and going downstairs.:rolleyes:

Creepy says between buiding the car, having dinner and watching the Queen addressing the nation, it got dark so they will show Jace's car tomorrow. Filming the routine went out the window. The girls have gone to watch a movie in Isabelle's bedroom. They're all watching Twilight. Lazy and Creepy are getting ready to settle down. He's going to make a cup of tea and feels the days are going too fast. Lazy says Creepy is out of breath. He says's it's because he's been walking around the house but it's obviously because he's unfit.:rolleyes:

Lazy is ending the vlog. She says thank you for watching the vlog and comments. She always worries about footage and goes out to film. Staying at home might be boring to watch but they've had no choice at the moment. People love the vlogs though and that takes a big pressure off Lazy. She is one of those people who feel they need to go out and make everything exciting. But that's a silly way to think. It has been stressful filming some days, watching Jace, doing chores, managing the businesses and thinking of what to vlog. She feels under pressure to film sometimes. Tomorrow they're taking the day off. Not because they have plans but they just need to spend time together with no cameras. Things can be a little bit too much and they just need to sort out the house and get some work done.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Yayyyyyyy I get a day off hearing Lazy screeching tomorrow. Do they realise that people can't just take a random day off a normal job just because they don't feel like going in?:unsure:

Erm… Lazy why are you allowing the girls to share a drink when there is a deadly virus spreading around the world? Idiot!
1.PNG
3.PNG
2.PNG

Isabelle... are you a Tattler?
lazy 5.PNG

Smug bitch face when she said that it was the first time one of her kids had said they were bored
smug cow.PNG

So your back is feeling better then Creepy?
tonsilitis toe.PNG
sciaticaish back.PNG

Lazy will see you on Wednesday everyone. Anyone want a kiss from herpes face? Can anyone tell the difference?
herpes lips.PNG
pig_snout_istock_000001498692small_465x288_130809.jpg

Has Creepy got court today for his (suspected) driving ban or something? It seems a bit sudden for them to take a day off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Hatshepsut

A couple of thoughts on tonight’s vlog.

Why the Hell are the girl lying outside on coats and making dens with towels when the house must be full of Lazy’s skanky blanket samples?

I see there were no signs of the Creepy turd’s bad back today, what a pathetic, malingering piece of shit he is. Get some help for your painkiller addiction, you sorry excuse for a man.

369E84CF-DA7D-4595-A103-04A90170C0BC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Wasted a telephone consultation with a probably already snowed under GP, then got the pharmacy to deliver 🤦🏼‍♀️ Your whale of a wife goes out for plastic tubs and blanket orders so SHE CAN COLLECT FROM THE PHARMACY INSTEAD OF WASTE THEIR TIME YOU GREEDY GOOD FOR NOTHING SKANKSSSSS 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Little Miss

I’m sorry, but Sarah who the fuck do you think you are? You knew exactly what you were doing when YOU posted someone else’s name on YOUR Instagram story. YOU wanted all your little minions to go and attack that person and tell you how lovely you and that your an inspiration.

Don’t try and turn it around as they’re jealous or bored, because believe or not Sarah I’m not jealous of you. Why would I jealous of someone like you? You stayed with nonce, putting YOUR children especially your eldest daughter at risk by staying with him. YOU pimp your children out everyday for the whole world to see because YOU can’t be arsed to get off the sofa and get a job like the rest of us.

You are a miserable bitch, imagine the only valadation you get is from children you don’t know and the adults with mental health that YOU take advantage off. How disgusting and pathetic is that? Trust me Sarah no one is jealous off you. We are disgusted with because of your shit parenting, you have damaged your children for money. What a great parent you are. You talk disgustingly about other people and quite frankly down right rude to the general public. You’ve got a blue tick on Instagram, doesn’t make you famous.

How dare you talk about being kind when you made dam sure you little minions harassed a girl that YOUR husband groomed. You have the cheek to talk about being kind online? Fuck off Sarah. Honestly I think you are one of most disgusting human that I ever did see.

sorry I didn’t mean to make that so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I don’t normally watch the vlogs, prefer just to catch up on here, but was bored tonight so watched half of it and got even more bored 🤣
Firstly - and I’m sure this will offend someone here who did the same so sorry - but that going back to school April fools, I have seen it on Facebook and I don’t get how a parent could do that...my children are still unsettled, missing their friends and trying to make sense of what’s happening and find a new normal. I can’t even imagine pretending to them that school has reopened and seeing their excitement of getting to see friends, anticipation of life getting back to normal only to say I was lying?! Although lying is second nature to these parents so the kids are probably used to it. Also, Esme was nearly crying about going back to school and her mother thinks this is something to laugh about?!

Chris and his back, absolute billshit. “Can hardly move” as he is walking around with one arm out filming? And then half lying on the floor with Jace! That doesn’t suggest not being able to move to me. Film was cutting every few seconds so he obviously found it hard to keep up with this shit he was talking. Also, he never seems to have the bad back in the Maldives, their weeks long “europe” trip, Disney, his skating trip to Spain 🤔
Clearly they have been shopping AGAIN as the sides are filled with eggs, milk and fresh fruit.

Isabelle is looking and sounding like Sarah more and more every day. Whenever she speaks, it’s all so fake which is so disturbing. She clearly doesn’t enjoy the vlogging and is so unnatural with it - Sarah and Chris, let her stay off camera and try and enjoy the few child years she has left with some dignity. I truly worry for her mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
7F13311A-43FC-4BA1-AFB7-8DF72E9C2ED0.jpeg
A8781E3B-B0FC-4C54-B6C6-A7E04603A6B4.png

Can somebody please explain to me what the fuck that thing is??😂😂😂😂🐀🐀 (taken from tonight’s vlog)😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I would quite happily have a free trip to the Maldives if all I had to do was film a bit and upload some videos. What did they actualy showcase of that hotel. Seriously. It was the same day in day out.

He makes me so angry.

I've not had a holiday, abroad or in the UK for about 14 years(one trip for a few days to Blackpool 5 years ago) My partner has never been abroad and our only trip away together was that one trip 5 years ago. And I am certain, absolutely certain that there are people here that can beat those figures hands down. That man does not know how lucky he is, shame on him. Absolute shame on that grease monkey.

I challenge him to do a FULL shift in a care setting, especially during these awful times. A full shift is 12 or more hours Chris. Imagine for a moment going to work at 8pm one night having a shift from hell understaffed, 2 members of staff for 46 residents, 2 of those residents pass away during your shift, on your feet all night, consoling their relatives and making their loved ones presentable. Imagine for a second finishing your shift at 8am the next morning, going home for two hours, you do not sleep because you know the day shift are understaffed. You return to that same job at 11am, 3 hours after you left your shift. You then work until 8pm for handover then work through until 8am the next morning. That's a very lot of hours with no sleep and I can tell you I worked harder than you have in your whole life during those two days. Oh and please don't think that's a one off, there are plenty of examples and yes it was illegal and ANYONE that works in care will understand why sometimes we have to do things like that. The clues in the title you scumbag... CARE!! Also don't kid yourself that this is an isolated case... I wasn't the first and I wasn't the last and people will be working even harder than that during this crisis. I salute them all. These people deserve a break. No you, you absolute wet wipe.

• Heart

piedoll93

Chatty Member
And so he phoned the doctor because his back has been killing him for 2 days. Why then was he left with Jace for 2 nights? I smell something and it isn’t roses!! Of course he’s getting new painkillers and the pharmacy would be delivering it! Def has an addiction!