The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well my local post office has just announced they are no longer taking parcels in to be posted, wonder if that’s why she’s in such a crappy mood...no money coming in then have you!

And how contradicting, it makes us no better than them? Erm didn’t you put up the post in the first place you thick twit. Honestly if she had a brain cell in her she’d be dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When it wasn’t just a fart

View attachment 104283
Ewwwwww he’s doing his fanny eyes

Izzy kept saying she was watching Tiana on Disney + , does she mean princess and the frog or is there a new film/Short called Tiana ?!
I was thinking that

Someone has clearly stuck a quid in the fat cow tonight. I assume Creepy has been to the offy and lard arse has had half a bottle of gin instead of dinner.
I wonder if she's reading here or if hi Steve is sending them screenshots?
Do you reckon they can see tattle?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Well my local post office has just announced they are no longer taking parcels in to be posted, wonder if that’s why she’s in such a crappy mood...no money coming in then have you!
About time the Post Office clamped down. Her blankets are not essential. I know you will disagree Sarah - please don’t hate me. Be kind

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Looks like over in Twitter the ex bff has shared some more screen shots proving Sarah to be fat shaming and calling influencers the c word too 👀👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sarah love you need to calm down with all that extra weight your carrying you’ll give yourself a heart attack. Now look at what you’ve just written with your porky little fingers. “People are dying” Exactly why then did you go out when you knew you shouldn’t have??? How many people could you potentially infected as just because you have no symptoms doesn’t mean your not a carrier. It’s because your a greedy, scamming cow who takes money from vulnerable people with no conscience. Don’t sit there with your arse Velcro’d to your usual spot acting all holier than thou as you Mrs Ingham are a charlatans no disgrace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No Sarah it just means you’ve broken GDPR LAWS, AGAIN. I’m going to keep banging on about it as I can’t believe they never learnt after getting someone sacked from Nuby for doing it

Yeah. Course it’s adults paying. Not many kids have a credit card do they sarah. Kids begging their parents for stuff
Perhaps parents need to do their research first and then tell their little darlings they’re not paying. Any adult who openly supports them should be ashamed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh sarahs bekind hashtag has just reminded me.

“I’ll leak his address me” about alfie deyes. That would be really kind wouldn’t it sarah.

get yourself off to bed you don’t want a hangover for homeschooling

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s Nikki’s Twitter? I’m followed by a Nikki but I don’t think it’s Nikki Nikki 😂

Reactions: 4
Between 14 and 7???
Who even does it that way.

absolutely no mention of Chris, infact that’s typed like she’s a single mother
Completely agree, even in their intro it's made to look like he is her moody emo skater teenage son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
From Twitter (not sure who the person is who she’s talking to, though)

362FF7E9-BC93-423D-8014-42197C75D214.jpeg
071011D8-A191-4EC0-928A-8A598F23C66C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Our local post office has said the same that’s why she must be pissed of😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.