The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mean to burst St Sarah's bubble but she can get those walkers banana split éclairs for cheaper at Morrisons.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshots of her Insta brain farts are killing me. I haven't looked on her Insta for weeks, or the streak of piss fella's, or the Chinese blanket one.
What a rancid bleeping witch. 24/7
You're not the Dalai bleeping Lama, Sarah.
Holding back her army of half-wits 😂 What a piece of work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Isla said “ Don’t forget about me “ and then “ yes I am sporting an Ifam hoodie “ 😑 and then for the rest of the video poked her toothy grin in to every shot she could regardless of if it was about her or not. I am dreading her birthday video , I might give that one a miss. 🙄

Isabelle thinking of things for her next sassybelle sounds like a duplicate of her last inane repetitive crap. When is her porky mom going to say enough is enough and admit to her kids that they have no talent and need to knuckle down with education before it’s too late and they find themselves in the dole queue with no prospects for the future because she pissed away their chance at ever getting employed. tit show from start to finish 💩
THE MOST HILARIOUS THING TO DO DURING LOCKDOWN!

Isabelle starts the vlog. Everyone has had time for themselves this morning and Isabelle has been writing a plan for Sassybelle. She has four really good ideas of what she wants to do and needs to make sure she has the resources too. She's going to get dressed and do her hair.
:rolleyes:

Jace is in the living room with Lazy. It feels weird when it's the weekend and she's sat around. Isla shows off her Ingham Family hoodie. Lazy is off to sort out orders for the stores. She's had an issue with the notebooks. There are 28 boxes in total. !3 arrived on Monday and she put in the number they had. When it came to packaging them up she wondered why they were running out and she knew they ordered more. She checked the shipping details and realised what had arrived wasn't even half of what she ordered. She presumed all the books had arrived but they're on the way. They've taken them offline now until they arrive. She's off to fulfil all the orders she can.:rolleyes:

Creepy days it's coming up to lunchtime and Lazy is making lunch. It's scrambled egg on muffins. Esme thought she meant chocolate muffins. Isla and Isabelle are watching Ratatouille. Creepy sits down and pretends to hurt his back. He says he has lots of work to do with upgrading the Baby and Me store.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Jace ate all his scrambled egg but usually throws it on the floor. She impersonates one of her family mem... I mean a pig.:rolleyes:

Jace if asleep and the girls are watching a movie. They love Disney Plus. They're watching classics. Creepy is sorting out the Baby and Me website Lazy is finishing packing orders.:rolleyes:

Lazy has called Esme down. She was looking through photos because she needs to send 4-5 photos of her for the end of primary school years book to be handed out at prom. Esme wants to choose them but Lazy did it. Esme gets a bit embarrassed when lazy shows the ones she's using. Some of them are quite cute though to be fair. There's a photo of Esme as a baby, not much older than Jace, and lazy says that she had more hair than Jace does. Yes Sarah, baby girls to usually have more hair than boys. Bratty comes over and shoves her head in the shot. Lazy shows a photo she found of Esme and she says her hair looks like it does now.:rolleyes:

Creepy has reluctantly taken the girls and Jace to out the front of the house. Very reluctantly because he's paranoid about the virus. Even though you can go for a walk they haven't been because they went on holiday two weeks ago and Creepy's paranoid about the girls. He didn't want the girls to put their skates on. The bags for the Baby and Me blankets have arrived. They're on the floor because Lazy disinfected them. She's going to make a start on Baby and me. Isabelle is upstairs doing work.:rolleyes:

Creepy is out with Isla, Esme and Jace. They're off for a quick walk around the estate. They actually put a helmet on Esme too.:rolleyes:

They're safe and sound in the back garden now. Creepy says the girls enjoyed it but he didn't. he feels dodgy being outside. He feels vulnerable. He doesn't like being out in public spades. He seems paranoid. Worried about getting hate, Creepy? He doesn't feel safe.:rolleyes:

Esme and Isla are playing hide and seek on facetime. What was that you said about Isla not having a phone, Lazy? Then Isabelle joins in.:rolleyes:

Isabelle has been trying to get Esme to watch Twilight with her. She doesn't like vampires etc. Esme likes it now so they're going to watch it tonight.:rolleyes:

Lazy is about to end the vlog. She didn't sleep well last night even though Jace slept better. She was thinking about all the people who aren't safe at home e.g. people in domestic violence relationship and children who are being abused.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Great acting Creepy
View attachment 104230View attachment 104232

Hi Frank
View attachment 104242View attachment 104243View attachment 104245
Sarah has been calling people fat cunts for a long time now. If you can’t take it don’t dish it out and the big difference is she was saying that about people who have not chosen to parade themselves on YouTube for money so don’t misplace your concerns she doesn’t deserve it. She’s so offended by the word FAT now but she didn’t used to be when she was the one throwing it around. It’s a descriptive word and she is fat so that’s that.
they always assume we're jealous.

There's literally duck all to be jealous of.

the message did go a bit far, but Sarah's a hypocrite, didn't she publicly call someone a fat witch (or something similar) on facebook?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
WHATS THIS??? NUBY?
Last year, the Inghams were #gifted something by Nuby and someone contacted the brand to let them know about the grooming allegations against Chris. Chris then tried to spin it by telling the Nuby representative that they were building up a police case for harassment from 'nasty trolls' and demanded the details of the complainant to pass on to the police (using a hilariously fake Gmail address). He then used that information to send a nasty and threatening message to them, which the reciever called him out for.

Because the employee gave out personal customer information to a third party, it broke GDPR law and Nuby ended up firing the poor customer service worker who believed Chris' bullshit to try and sweep it under the rug 🤷

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
OH MY GOD ! I have not seen this before 😱 as if she’s saying that about Louise who was only trying to protect kids and did not mention them by name ! Oh Sarah SARAH you have done it now you bleeping PORKY LOW LIFE , TWO FACED , DOUBLE STANDARD , GREASY HAIRED CHAVVY MONEY GRABBING BASTARD ! Your fair game now you blob ! 🐷 💩 😈

From Twitter (not sure who the person is who she’s talking to, though)

View attachment 104317View attachment 104318
She was never skinny 😆 but I guess she was regular sized. Funny how it was ok then but now it’s so offensive. duck that ! She gave it now she can take it and if she does not like it then she needs to put down the food and pick up the exercise because there is only one reason why she looks so different now than she was when she was calling everybody else a fat bleep , LAZY AND GREEDY that’s all. So no sympathy from me. From tonight’s video and that’s her dressed head to toe in black. I have never body shamed anybody before but she deserves it.

Seems to be a legit profile.follows plenty and is followed back. Poor woman.

I think these screen shots were from when she was skinny, but she still had a big fat gob and a big fat hole where her heart should be so 😎

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
From Twitter (not sure who the person is who she’s talking to, though)

View attachment 104317View attachment 104318
Seacroft Sarah

OH MY GOD ! I have not seen this before 😱 as if she’s saying that about Louise who was only trying to protect kids and did not mention them by name ! Oh Sarah SARAH you have done it now you bleeping PORKY LOW LIFE , TWO FACED , DOUBLE STANDARD , GREASY HAIRED CHAVVY MONEY GRABBING BASTARD ! Your fair game now you blob ! 🐷 💩 😈

She was never skinny 😆 but I guess she was regular sized. Funny how it was ok then but now it’s so offensive. duck that ! She gave it now she can take it and if she does not like it then she needs to put down the food and pick up the exercise because there is only one reason why she looks so different now than she was when she was calling everybody else a fat bleep , LAZY AND GREEDY that’s all. So no sympathy from me. From tonight’s video and that’s her dressed head to toe in black. I have never body shamed anybody before but she deserves it.
They both need to ease up on the full fat coke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah's look at me I'm perfect my kids are perfect is such an ugly trait. Saying to the woman poster I feel sorry for your kids all because the woman dropped the c word but Sarah we have seen from your very own personal Facebook you dropping the c word on numourous occasions, so are you admitting that you too can't be a good mum? Sarah stop being 2faced and come back down to reality. The poster of your message is probably a much better parent than you anyway because they probably haven't got jailed sex offender family member, a husband who gets called a nonce, a broken disfunctional family life where they think they are more supreme, and more importantly don't sell provocative pictures on net of their underage teen so Sarah you are disgusting, apart from freebies and easy money which could end anytime what exactly have you got, it's all materialistic, you've nothing else. No real love, no reality. Just some sad existence looking for attention from strangers because you don't have noone else. If you wasn't those messages wouldn't of been put up publicly. So I pity your kids.

Reactions: 29
How does she know 87% of her customers are adults unless she’s asking for their age??
sarah babe why lie, we know you’re the one purchasing your crappy blankets

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You’d probably pick being a fat c*** over being a middle aged sex pest .. like if you really had to make a choice. Being a Fat c*** middle aged sex pest is still available as an option from the looks of it though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you have to offer a payment plan for a sodding blanket then you're overcharging, a very lot ! You greedy witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Only 1 fat c... And that's you Mrs I.... One too many burgers, mint imperials, orange twirls and question why do your legs meet at knee caps? Plenty of chaffing going on there. Don't fat shame Sarah because I bet you didn't think you'd hit this size.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This is the first time I've ever seen any of the Inghams tell people not to target the antifam. What gives?

Only 1 fat c... And that's you Mrs I.... One too many burgers, mint imperials, orange twirls and question why do your legs meet at knee caps? Plenty of chaffing going on there. Don't fat shame Sarah because I bet you didn't think you'd hit this size.
She'll be transported by a livestock carrier to their next holiday destination.

omg I'm going to hell for that one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
For her to use the r word that has seriously p***ed me off my brother is disabled and is just like any other kid just in a wheelchair and since there ment to have a fan with disabilities that is disgusting wash ur mouth out sarah i swear its a good job i don't live in Bradford or i would end up punching her
Same as my son is severely disabled. She loves taking their DLA money though.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Bit of good news in this boring ingham life, I became an aunt again for the 18th? time yesterday morning

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Were you really sick with the virus?😞
I was! I’m an ICU deputy sister and since the beginning of March, I’ve been upskilling staff so they can don on/don off, work a vent, take obs etc. Felt poorly last Sunday (I have asthma, heart condition etc) and was admitted Wednesday. It sucked!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.