The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah saying it's nice to give inspiration to other parents, OK Sarah that's right it is but you aren't inspirational not unless you want people to inspire to be nonsy worshippers and gluteness pigs..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There must be people out there with money to burn to buy those 'doll' monstrosities! 😱 (I bet they come alive at night too...😄)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Found this. Reminded me of our “favourite” couple. 😂

D4DA007F-A4D3-4690-972E-346114CD24BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The whining about not being able to go out and skate really got my blood boiling. He sounds like a child. Grow up Chris! There are people going to work every day risking their LIVES so that you and your family are safe. I feel privileged that my husband and I are both able to work from home right now. Am I depressed? Yes. Am I terrified? Yes. Am I making ridiculous facial expressions by the window complaining about not being able to go out? Hell no! Because I am an adult and I have much bigger concerns. I honestly didn't think I could despise this man-child any more.
[/QUOTE
O
I spent that exact amount on a Nintendo Switch Lite from Currys.... Scary Shortle clearly designing that from her reflection in a mirror
its considerably better looking than Horse-woman

• Haha
Reactions: 7
SURPRISING OUR BABY BOY WITH AN EARLY 1st BIRTHDAY PRESENT! ** AMAZING REACTION **

Lazy shows the days snackboxes. Yet more unhealthy tit. I don't see why all the girls get the same either. Surely 12 year old Isabelle would need more than 7 year old Isla.:rolleyes:

They have done reading and spelling in their pyjamas this morning. Lazy has got dressed and the girls have gone upstairs to get dressed. Lazy has been thinking about the girls being lonely this morning. When they are in school they can speak to their friends and get help from their friends and it's all together. Because they are on different levels the girls are doing their own work alone so Lazy has been thinking how she can overcome it when all the children need her. They need something to do together everyday and history would be a good way to do that. They can make it fun and interesting. They had a family meeting this morning about history things and they are going to introduce different subjects in this pr-oh-ject e.g. maths and geography. All the girls agree that they will learn about Victorians. They will do research and Lazy will set tasks every day e.g. write ten facts/write a diary about how it was in those times. There will also be family times life crafts.:rolleyes:

Time lapse of Lazy doing Isla's hair and by her facial expressions I'm guessing it's very knotty.:rolleyes:

Footage of Isabelle and Isla on the laptops, Esme dancing and Jace taking an empty bottle of milk out of a Morrisons bag.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Isla and Isabelle are working on the laptops, Jace is walking around with an empty milk bottle and Esme is dancing because the dance teacher has set work for them to do. Lazy is making bacon sandwiches for lunch and Lazy is on his laptop. Esme helps Lazy make lunch. Lazy notices she has put Jace's trousers on back to front. He's off for a nap but Lazy says he will have a big surprise when he wakes up.:rolleyes:

The girls are having a break. They are about to do something creative before setting up a surprise for Jace. They are writing letters to people still working. Everyone is drawing rainbows and putting them in their windows so they are doing 'Thank You Rainbows'.:rolleyes:

Lazy says lots of houses in their neighbourhood have rainbows in their windows and they have added theirs to light up the street. Comment down below if you are doing the same. The girls are reading and Lazy needs to clean up Jace's toys. She's giving Jace a birthday present early. His birthday is Friday but they are stuck in the house and Jace has a lot of gifts for his birthday including three or four main gifts. One has to wait until they get to the new house but the other two will fit in the living room. Another one lazy is excited to set up. With Jace being obsessed with steps he will love it. Lazy is going to move all Jace's toys, clean the area and wipe down all the skirting boards then shout the girls down and they can help set up the gift.:rolleyes:

The space is clean and Lazy is unsure if the gift will fit. They have put half his old toys upstairs and they will rotate them as babies get bored quickly. Jace is awake and sat in his high chair eating apples. Lazy is hoping he won't see what she is doing but she needs to be quick because apple slices don't last long.:rolleyes:

Lazy sets up the same soft play things and ball pit Stacey Solomon has. Can't ever come up with her own ideas. The girls come in with the usual shocked faces. Isla goes on the slide and into the ball pit.:rolleyes:

Creepy brings Jace in and films him. Isla goes to pick him up and put him in the ball pit but Lazy tells her to let him do it himself. He is more interested in the ball pit.:rolleyes:

Footage of Jace on the slide and playing in the ball pit.

The girls have gone back upstairs and Lazy is about to make dinner. Lazy saw another influencer who had the ball pool and she loved it so she bought it from The Playtime Company on Instagram (same place as Stacey then). Lazy says she might get the big blocks for the garden when they move. Creepy tells Jace to go up the stairs and then he pushes him down the slide.:rolleyes:

Play of the day:sleep:

Lazy says the girls have gone to bed. She is disappointed because she wanted to watch the Lady and the woman movie Disney Plus. They will have to do it tomorrow. She wants to do a time capsule with the girls because they are in a once in a lifetime event. If someone had told us a few months ago that a virus would hit the world, kids would be off school and no one would be allowed to leave the house we would've said 'no way' and here we are. We are living in a history lesson in years to come. They will include the date, how they're feeling, what's going on and how the world is at the moment. they will do it until the girls go back to school. They will draw pictures too.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

I thought Lazy was only able to get snacks at the shop. Looks like a very full fridge to me.
View attachment 99678

All da booze
View attachment 99680
And the woman who drinks it all
View attachment 99679
is it my eyes or does she have a touch of red in her hair at the back ?

What the hell is that thing? It needs to be burnt.
it reminded me of a womble from back in the 70s (im showing my age now )

Reactions: 1
Really? No plug protector

Really? No plug protector
I remember my niece watching when they were back in their old house and little Isla’s bed was smack up against a plug! I don’t think they’ve ever protected their kids like loving parents would.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.