The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Lazy was talking about homeschooling, saying creepy and Izzy really wanted to try it. The thought of those two home alone while lazy is out shopping all day makes me nervous :(

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Hi Tattlers! I've missed you all! Hi Steve! 🙋🏻‍♀️

Finally caught up on the threads after giving birth last week (what a crazy time to enter the world - I hope everyone is holding up ok). I can confirm that my husband pulled me backwards in the wheelchair 😉 he unfortunately didn't stop to have a chai latte on the way.

Not watched the vlogs (thank you as always, greencow, for the rundowns). Cannot believe they are continuing to flout the self-isolation rules... They're clearly doing daily trips to the office to continue flogging their Chinese tat. Ridiculously unnecessary given the current climate. Totally "ignorant" (to use Creepy's fav word).

The "homeschooling" situation gets me the most. The other night, Lazy was saying on her ChineseTatandMe Instagram how hard she was finding it... This proves that when they swan off on holiday, no school work is ever done. She should be used to some level of home education with the amount of school the girls miss. But instead she's acting as if it's all totally new to her.

Anyway, I hope everyone is coping as best they can right now, and staying as safe as they can. Not "hype" anymore, is it you creepy bastard?
Ahhhhhhh congratulations ChrissyPoo! Sending love your way 🥰

Reactions: 4

Finally caught up on the threads after giving birth last week (what a crazy time to enter the world - I hope everyone is holding up ok). I can confirm that my husband pulled me backwards in the wheelchair 😉 he unfortunately didn't stop to have a chai latte on the way.

Not watched the vlogs (thank you as always, greencow, for the rundowns). Cannot believe they are continuing to flout the self-isolation rules... They're clearly doing daily trips to the office to continue flogging their Chinese tat. Ridiculously unnecessary given the current climate. Totally "ignorant" (to use Creepy's fav word).

The "homeschooling" situation gets me the most. The other night, Lazy was saying on her ChineseTatandMe Instagram how hard she was finding it... This proves that when they swan off on holiday, no school work is ever done. She should be used to some level of home education with the amount of school the girls miss. But instead she's acting as if it's all totally new to her.

Anyway, I hope everyone is coping as best they can right now, and staying as safe as they can. Not "hype" anymore, is it you creepy bastard?
Congratulations good to have you back ❤x

Reactions: 3

Congratulations ChrissyPoo

Reactions: 3
Surely people use bath milk in place of cows milk for a milk and fruit bath? Same colour. My first thought was people choose them over a cake smash because they don’t want their babies ingesting all that refined sugar.
But wouldn’t that taste soapy? Jace was chowing down on the fruit in his bath 😬

Reactions: 9
THE HOUSE SALE HAS FALLEN THROUGH!! Have i missed this post?!?!
Yes! Glorious isn't it!

When Chris said he has freed up the dining room and moved the junk for the move up to Jaces room (ya know, he's just turned one it's not an ideal time to be trying to get him in his own room or anything 🙄) I knew something was fishy

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes! Glorious isn't it!

When Chris said he has freed up the dining room and moved the junk for the move up to Jaces room (ya know, he's just turned one it's not an ideal time to be trying to get him in his own room or anything 🙄) I knew something was fishy
Bloody work making me miss out on all this!!! So what about the Disney castle?!? And do we know why???? Come on guys!! Fill a girl in!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was only discovered last night by someone else, it was definitely yesterday that it showed as having fell through as I check daily (saddo) and also its not listed as being back up for sale as of yesterday. I wonder if the Inghams will mention it! Probably not, pride will take over.

They will say it had to be stopped due to corona, however they've put it back up for sale so that's Billy Bullashit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sad part of it is we can’t even book a viewing!!! Won’t be any til Boris un grounds us

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is they said they were having marble floors fitted in the new house. How are they going to explain they are not moving there yet had work done and didn't they have the keys ? In vlogs she mentioned creepy going to the new house🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thing is they said they were having marble floors fitted in the new house. How are they going to explain they are not moving there yet had work done and didn't they have the keys ? In vlogs she mentioned creepy going to the new house🤷‍♀️
It will be the “trolls” fault. Like everything else that they can’t take any blame for

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It will be the “trolls” fault. Like everything else that they can’t take any blame for
I think they are renting the new house- it’s just not finished being built yet- claiming she chose all this marble tit...

Reactions: 6
So in the space of a few days we’ve had Creepy trying to convince everyone that they are highly intelligent..... to Lazy not being able to figure out how to do one of the most BASIC steps of putting that pram together?!?!? 😂

you just can’t make this tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surely people use bath milk in place of cows milk for a milk and fruit bath? Same colour. My first thought was people choose them over a cake smash because they don’t want their babies ingesting all that refined sugar.
It's supposed to be a celebration of breastfeeding.

The idea is to add your breastmilk to the water, but we know Sarah moaned that she couldn't express milk. Maybe she mixed up some of that SMA in the Perfect Prep machine ...

1585388645186.png

Head over here to the new thread

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s so desperate to be woke by getting jace pranks and dollies. Yes it’s fine for boys to play with them. Can’t help but think Sarah is doing it just to be on trend though.

shame about the house. All those supermarket trips and tit holiday to the Maldives worth it?Should have packed and moved when you have the chance

It's supposed to be a celebration of breastfeeding.

The idea is to add your breastmilk to the water, but we know Sarah moaned that she couldn't express milk. Maybe she mixed up some of that SMA in the Perfect Prep machine ...

View attachment 100706

Head over here to the new thread

Add to the fact that SHE STARVED HIM. For months when not breastfeeding because she refused to admit she couldn’t get enough. Then bottle fed him whilst pretending to ‘exclusively breastfeed’ it’s all on the ‘YouTube of memories’ for everyone to see Hun.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.