The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
irresponsible clickbait... maybe that rant they went on the other day was for nothing if all they want to do is fuel the fire?

Reactions: 17
Screenshot 2020-03-26 at 17.11.55.png

#nofilter #hotmommasofinstagram #milf #brunette #bestmumeva

Suggestion for Chris so his kids can get a break from being pimped out to paedos on insta

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
3D50B7AF-B14F-4201-B8FC-088E842D6CC3.jpeg

Yeah so it’s just an accent/play challenge :rolleyes: crappy little clickbait as usual, enjoy the thrill creepy cos thats the closest you’ll ever get to the USA again:giggle::giggle::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Had to turn the vlog off when I saw chris putting what looked like baked beans in to a (JUICY) spag bol. I can’t believe they use dolmio sauces, I hope they don’t give jace any as I’m sure it’s not recommended due to all the sugars and salt?
Also, they can’t get prinny back cause they don’t want to go to granny’s to get her? They do realise they could drive to her house, let granny open the door and let prinny run out to them, therefore still adhering to social distancing? do they really hate their dog THAT MUCH😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I'm a key worker and it is really tough at the minute at work- little staff, shouted, verbally abused and swore at dozens of times a day etc (not saying I have it anymore tough than any other key worker - certainly not NHS staff) sorry for my sob story what I am getting at is this thread is just brilliant! You never fail to make me smile and you have all set my day off on a positive note before heading into work. Keep it up everyone and stay safe 🥰
from one keyworker (education) to another you are amazing thankyou for keeping us fed and I agree this thread is hilarious i proper belly laugh at some things

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Had to turn the vlog off when I saw chris putting what looked like baked beans in to a (JUICY) spag bol. I can’t believe they use dolmio sauces, I hope they don’t give jace any as I’m sure it’s not recommended due to all the sugars and salt?
Also, they can’t get prinny back cause they don’t want to go to granny’s to get her? They do realise they could drive to her house, let granny open the door and let prinny run out to them, therefore still adhering to social distancing? do they really hate their dog THAT MUCH😂
Oh Dear i am bad I am having Spag bol tonight
and using good old Dolmio sauce
I am not going to feel guilty though I have pressure washed two large Patios today :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thoughts of the vlog:

Lazy make your own kids lunch please what else have you got to do in the day

Plugs protectors are a good idea

Jace eating his tea next to big kitchen scissors.. nice

Couldn’t even watch the America play - cringiest thing I’ve never seen

Chris your bullshit about not being able to get Prinny... she could be dropped off to your car or garden when youre in, grandma leaves and you get her!

Reactions: 20
Guys if you want a laugh, please look on sarahs instagram. Dumb as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what was Sarah doing when they said she was cleaning up Jaces bedroom. We know they would have shoe

Guys if you want a laugh, please look on sarahs instagram. Dumb as duck
haha. she must fck... kidding us right.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.