The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said this when she showed the letters and said she had bought the ballpit. Rex has had it all for months now. The washing liquid jars came from the her too. She really likes to be off trend months later doesn’t she 😂 Sorry lazy, Stacey has money, space and lots and lots seeing her stories. Where as you are in a tiny living room that it’s taking up most of the space in as well as the stupid couch that doesn’t fit so has to be broken apart, a dangerous plug, a hot radiator and a door that he can bash himself on..yes top parenting right there! He actually didn’t seem that arsed either 😂
Stacy Solomon isn’t exactly someone to be admired and followed though is she? All I remember about this girl is I couldn’t understand her when she spoke! Was Stacey a singer on one of those talentless shows?? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just got in from a 13 hour day in a&e (I’m a nurse registrar) and I kid you not we STILL have people in for broken fingernails and minor ailments 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think of Chris every single time. SAVE THE HOSPITAL PRECIOUS TIME AND STICK A FECKING PLASTER ON IT!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I hope I can try and explain to you, Coronavirus is a group of viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. For humans they cause respiratory infections. Before the current strain that is called COVID-19 there was other deadly ones, called SARS & MERS. Hope this helps.
Thank you for explaining :)

Reactions: 4

has anyone told him? would it be bad to pass comment?
I just had a look at his Facebook and he does seem to have a good family like as he has adults in his pics ( presuming parents ) and he’s wearing lots of their merch and has shortalls dolls. So I’m guessing his parents wouldn’t want him to be associating with them if they knew their true colours. I wouldn’t think trlling the boy the truth if he has special needs as he won’t understand. Pity the parents don’t know :( ( at least I hope they don’t!!!!)

Reactions: 11
Maybe being completely naive here, but saw this on the back of my bottle of dettol.
I’m being honest here I’d never heard of the coronavirus before this outbreak, but it’s obviously been around. Is this just a particularly new strain?
Corona is a virus which attacks animals but for some reason, mutation etc it attacks humans

Reactions: 4
She hasn't listed a price YET, she's touting for a family to adopt it 😂😂😂
I was adopted by a wonderful family who gave me opportunities I couldn’t have dreamed of. I had the most wonderful childhood and education. But adopting ‘THAT’ please - even a vet would love to put it out of its misery.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm no expert but to me it looks like they have paid off a huge chunk of debt?
Chris's latest insta post has really wound me up. If you're reading this, Chris, you need to grow the duck up. There are people risking their lives on an hourly basis trying to protect twats like you, and you're complaining because you have to self isolate in your five bedroom house with your family?? That's all you bleeping have to do for your loved ones and your country. You don't know you're bleeping born. In the past, people protected their country by going to war and experiencing horrendous living conditions. You, Mr Ingham, just have to stay at home. That's ALL YOU HAVE TO DO. So get a grip of yourself, get yourself a reality check, and how about saying THANK YOU to all the people who are making it possible for us to be safe and provided for?! You selfish dick of a man child.

And Jane/Steve, I blame you for pampering and preening your pathetic man child to the point where he finds it torture to make the smallest of sacrifices for others. Shame on you.
View attachment 99709
agreed, also there are many of us who are disabled who are either bed bound or mostly housebound. He has no idea how lucky he is. He whinges about the slightest pain and wastes NHS time. He’s an idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I didn’t get chance to read here for a few days, and have since then been chasing my tail and sweating like Chris at a teenage sleepover trying to catch up. They never fail to disappoint do they! Seeing Chris lapping up all the drama by vlogging in a face mask is a sight that almost made this virus worthwhile 😂

I’m really starting to think they must be a spoof account? This photo from his insta....imagine how many pouting selfies he took of himself trying to capture the ‘mood’, and then ended up pleased with this one 🤔 And his comment on not wasting NHS resources ... hopefully this has actually, finally sunk in to his IGNORANT brain! Prick.
Or you could. You know, walk your dog???

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She hasn't got one ounce of common sense. Whats the bets thats an iphone charger plugged in just dangling there and going to be be put in mouth.absolute idiots!
Really? No plug protector

Really? No plug protector
she did actually say in the vlog she needs to get one of those when Jace was on the climbing thing in fairness. And where the wires etc were she said not to worry as he won’t be able to get them as his toys block them or something. Now whether she will actually do these things is another thing 😵

Reactions: 6
The whining about not being able to go out and skate really got my blood boiling. He sounds like a child. Grow up Chris! There are people going to work every day risking their LIVES so that you and your family are safe. I feel privileged that my husband and I are both able to work from home right now. Am I depressed? Yes. Am I terrified? Yes. Am I making ridiculous facial expressions by the window complaining about not being able to go out? Hell no! Because I am an adult and I have much bigger concerns. I honestly didn't think I could despise this man-child any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I didn’t get chance to read here for a few days, and have since then been chasing my tail and sweating like Chris at a teenage sleepover trying to catch up. They never fail to disappoint do they! Seeing Chris lapping up all the drama by vlogging in a face mask is a sight that almost made this virus worthwhile 😂

I’m really starting to think they must be a spoof account? This photo from his insta....imagine how many pouting selfies he took of himself trying to capture the ‘mood’, and then ended up pleased with this one 🤔 And his comment on not wasting NHS resources ... hopefully this has actually, finally sunk in to his IGNORANT brain! Prick.
Simple rolling around?????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is honesty so sad how this boy is being exploited by them and they are so ungrateful. I really hope he sees their true colours soon 😞
Do all ifam have to now sign off with "(no hate)" on any comment that may have even a whiff of *negotiation*, to avoid getting blocked?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I'm a key worker and it is really tough at the minute at work- little staff, shouted, verbally abused and swore at dozens of times a day etc (not saying I have it anymore tough than any other key worker - certainly not NHS staff) sorry for my sob story what I am getting at is this thread is just brilliant! You never fail to make me smile and you have all set my day off on a positive note before heading into work. Keep it up everyone and stay safe 🥰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I just had a look at his Facebook and he does seem to have a good family like as he has adults in his pics ( presuming parents ) and he’s wearing lots of their merch and has shortalls dolls. So I’m guessing his parents wouldn’t want him to be associating with them if they knew their true colours. I wouldn’t think trlling the boy the truth if he has special needs as he won’t understand. Pity the parents don’t know :( ( at least I hope they don’t!!!!)
Sadly his mum was at the meet and greet with him wearing an ifam hoodie 😫 Really sad

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.