The Ingham Family #92 Chris went from whoohooing in a scuba mask to boohooing in a corona mask

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she did actually say in the vlog she needs to get one of those when Jace was on the climbing thing in fairness. And where the wires etc were she said not to worry as he won’t be able to get them as his toys block them or something. Now whether she will actually do these things is another thing 😵
The fat ass is in shops every day of her sad life.. She couldn't get something essential like socket covers? She had that ball pond for weeks and didn't give enough of a tit to buy covers.. Probably waiting for some sad ifam to send them

Reactions: 8
Plug protectors are actually not recommended and can cause more of a danger than not having them.
Absolutely, our sockets have inbuilt shutters that only inserting a plug can open. Buy putting a cover in you are negating the safety aspect. THose bloody wires however are a different matter altogether. A curious active toddler will be all over those unless you are watching every second which we know is highly unlikely in that household.

Reactions: 12
The whining about not being able to go out and skate really got my blood boiling. He sounds like a child. Grow up Chris! There are people going to work every day risking their LIVES so that you and your family are safe. I feel privileged that my husband and I are both able to work from home right now. Am I depressed? Yes. Am I terrified? Yes. Am I making ridiculous facial expressions by the window complaining about not being able to go out? Hell no! Because I am an adult and I have much bigger concerns. I honestly didn't think I could despise this man-child any more.
The thing is, a week ago he was screeching round the Maldives like a nonce in a Miss Teen pageant while we were going all Hunger Games in this country searching for bog roll. He needs to sit the duck down and shut his stupid noncey gob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The fat ass is in shops every day of her sad life.. She couldn't get something essential like socket covers? She had that ball pond for weeks and didn't give enough of a tit to buy covers.. Probably waiting for some sad ifam to send them
I cna imagine Sarah turning all the left over popsockets into ifam socket covers to flog on Baby&Me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly! And sorry but they spend most of the day usually in the damn house anyway? So what’s the difference? Just because the kids are off school so they want to be out and about clickbaiting
are you kidding me, they are never in their bleeping house

Reactions: 7
My best friends mam died suddenly Sunday night (Mother’s Day) it has been confirmed yesterday that it was Coronavirus, she lived in my street, it’s here it’s real it’s horrendous, and no She didn’t win the lottery Inghams!!!! 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
My best friends mam died suddenly Sunday night (Mother’s Day) it has been confirmed yesterday that it was Coronavirus, she lived in my street, it’s here it’s real it’s horrendous, and no She didn’t win the lottery Inghams!!!! 😡
I am so sorry to hear this,
It beggers belief that there are Such selfish people like the Inghams
They really do need a wake up call
Sending you Hugs ❤

• Sad
I am so sorry to hear this,
It beggers belief that there are Such selfish people like the Inghams
They really do need a wake up call
Sending you Hugs ❤
Thank you, my friends daughter was sleeping over at her mams, Her mam phoned last week to say she’s got a slight itch at the back of her throat (that is it) so she is going to quarantine, now my friend has not been able to go over to HUG her daughter or say goodbye to her mam they are in total lockdown, there is no family grievance, all on FaceTime it’s utterly heartbreaking

Just pisses me off that’s he’s bleeping hugging a window when the whole country started a week before him in anyways the absolute Pratt!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
This is honesty so sad how this boy is being exploited by them and they are so ungrateful. I really hope he sees their true colours soon 😞
I've got a disabled brother (different disability to thomas) so this really breaks my heart seeing him and others get taken advantage off boils my blood 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
They should be giving Jace full fat cows milk now, he definitely shouldn't be on semi skimmed (assuming some of that is for him). How the actual duck has she managed to have 3 kids before Jace and still not know what she's doing?
She must have been getting them raised by her mum or something like that as she is clueless when it comes to certain everyday things that you do with babies

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm really behind on the thread but I cant bieve I'm saying this is 🙈 I have 12 year old twins and I've had to introduce .... the snack boxes 😂 not cus of sarah I saw it on a fb post weeks ago and thought my kids were too old for it but after a shop they riffle threw my cupboards and I cant keep track on what there eating let alone how much ... this way I'm in control 😂

Reactions: 6
She must have been getting them raised by her mum or something like that as she is clueless when it comes to certain everyday things that you do with babies
You're right, she hasn't a bleeping clue how to raise children. And it's not like Chris has raised them, he's been too busy chasing barely legal teens.

I'm really behind on the thread but I cant bieve I'm saying this is 🙈 I have 12 year old twins and I've had to introduce .... the snack boxes 😂 not cus of sarah I saw it on a fb post weeks ago and thought my kids were too old for it but after a shop they riffle threw my cupboards and I cant keep track on what there eating let alone how much ... this way I'm in control 😂
But do you have as much in it as the Inghams?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.