The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a reply on youtube from Chris saying he knows all about the coronavirus and the world etc as he is well educated 🙄
None of us really know about the impact the coronavirus is going to have and even the top scientists are still second guessing the spread and the impact ! It’s a constantly changing situation !
But oh no Dr Delonge knows all about it 🙄
Maybe it’s the constant trips to the doctors or the hospital for his poorly boo boo back or his FULL blown tonsillitis not half blown FULL blown tonsillitis that makes him think he’s medically trained !!
They are so well educated they don’t even know not to go out in the mid day sun 🌞!!!
Sarah thinks that might be the hottest part of the day ! They are both so uneducated it’s dangerous!!
Oh and he thinks it’s going to be amazing if they do get stuck on the island ! But what about when all the staff get sick or they are confined to their rooms and their are no medical provisions or food !! Anyone who watches the news knows that it’s been horrendous for people that have been trapped abroad or on cruise ships !! He’s such a twit !!
Did you see his smug reply on Instagram that even if he was surrounded by coronavirus, he could think of worse places to be stuck? Such a horrible, flippant response. The Maldives has a tiny health care system. You can count the number of ICU beds they have on one hand. But this stupid man thinks people with breathing problems shouldn't mind because of the view 🌴🍹

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Did you see his smug reply on Instagram that even if he was surrounded by coronavirus, he could think of worse places to be stuck? Such a horrible, flippant response. The Maldives has a tiny health care system. You can count the number of ICU beds they have on one hand. But this stupid man thinks people with breathing problems shouldn't mind because of the view 🌴🍹
He wont be saying that when he is stuck there and the sponser is no longer paying 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
All but essential travel to the U.S the foreign office have confirmed. Do they travel back through the America I wonder? Oh but it’s ok we are making amazing memories..I know I’d be worried sick wondering if and when I would get home not loving my best life!

Reactions: 6
he’s a bleeping moron. Does he actually think if he gets the virus he’s going to sit on the beach with a cocktail until it goes away? He’s going to be quarantined to a room and not allowed to leave for anything. Absolutely bleeping brain dead, that entire family

Reactions: 41
He wont be saying that when he is stuck there and the sponser is no longer paying 😂
If they plonk you on their quarantine island, you get free accommodation and free food, alongside 24/7 access to doctors and nurses. Creepy would be in his absolute element.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If they plonk you on their quarantine island, you get free accommodation and free food, alongside 24/7 access to doctors and nurses. Creepy would be in his absolute element.
Yeah, but do they serve Granny troll's tuna sandwiches? If not, he'll be crying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What's he on about. He crys tonsillitis everytime he has a sore throat and runs to the docs then his Mummys for a special tuna sandwich the wimpy bastard 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
For Chris to say he “knows” all about the coronavirus and is well informed, dang creepy! I didn’t know you worked with the WHO and the world’s top health experts!🙄 better put this job role into your list of imaginary jobs next to “YouTuber woohoo man” then🤨 on a serious note, he’s being the twit he always is, the coronavirus is NEW to humans, hence why the EXPERTS and the WHO are still learning about this virus but don’t worry, fear not, Dr PHD World Renowned Chris Mingham (The M is very loud) and his “Fit as a fiddle” wife Sarah Mingham, are pretending that this virus is just a “bad case of the sniffles🥺” dumbarses! The pair of them! Wouldn’t be surprised if one of them lot did fall unwell with the virus but decide to blame it on the authorities when they’ve been very vocal about the virus and what you need to do since they got off their big arses and landed there🙄 and their excuse to people being GENERALLY concerned for the wellbeing’s of their children, especially Jayce, is we’re “jeaLOOSS, trolls, haTERRRSS” no, creepy woohoo man and B&M’s number one customer, we’re neither of that and you bloody well know that!🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They're going to be in for a shock when they get home and cant fill their cupboards with food and essentials. Arent they moving aswell? I cant get over these idiots.
I literally just saw a photo on Facebook of the queues outside Asda. They're gonna have fun trying to get their hands on aaaallll da foooood when they get home. Especially since all they can rustle up between them is pasta

Unless Groomer Granny is stocking up the cupboards for them. She'll be feeling redundant since the Chinese blanket Empire has come to a standstill

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
There really wasn't much to see in the sea, lots of dead coral and a couple of fish. I remember going to Thailand 20 years ago and islands like Ko Tao it was like sticking your head in a tropical fish tank.

Already looking boring on the second vlog.

There will be hell to pay for if someone eats that toblerone.

"The toblerones chargeable mate"
Screenshot_2020-03-15-12-27-10-377_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Sorry if I'm being that annoying person repeating, still 20 pages behind 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the duck goes all the way to the Maldives, and wears a T-shirt while swimming!?? He looks like a complete knob. What’s he hiding? Has he got a 3rd nipple or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Haven't watched any vlogs 😇 Have the stolen inflatables appeared yet?
And lobbing rocks in the pool. Bet the guy trying to maintain the hygiene levels in the water is loving that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The 5 Types of COVID-19 Mums👩🏼

💚The Karen’s: part time mother and homeschooler, promoting her self empowerment and business on insta stories. Her home is filled with the heavenly scent of essential oils and her fruit and vegetables are soaking in the sink. Currently googling how to make organic hand sanitizer for her non-vaccinated, vegetarian children.

This has made me Laugh so much
I can see a couple of traits here that are Me down to a tee
Yes i love Essential oils and Yankee candles just smell devine:)

I have also made my own hand sanitiser although its full of Alcohol so not Organic
When there is none in the shops A Karen has got to do what a Karen has to do :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps there is something in our names afterall :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the duck goes all the way to the Maldives, and wears a T-shirt while swimming!?? He looks like a complete knob. What’s he hiding? Has he got a 3rd nipple or something?
He's got a 'Levi's Solicitors Forever' tattoo inked across his belly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Has anyone got any screen shots of Sarah bullying or just in general being nasty to people? As I messaged m&s over a week ago on both Instagram and Facebook but never heard anything back so replied with this and got the same reply as others. I want to send them some prove of Satan. I am not going to be fobbed off from m&s, I’m not having it 0CA7F654-F298-4F8C-815D-2E937393B0E4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The 5 Types of COVID-19 Mums👩🏼

💚The Karen’s: part time mother and homeschooler, promoting her self empowerment and business on insta stories. Her home is filled with the heavenly scent of essential oils and her fruit and vegetables are soaking in the sink. Currently googling how to make organic hand sanitizer for her non-vaccinated, vegetarian children.

This has made me Laugh so much
I can see a couple of traits here that are Me down to a tee
Yes i love Essential oils and Yankee candles just smell devine:)

I have also made my own hand sanitiser although its full of Alcohol so not Organic
When there is none in the shops A Karen has got to do what a Karen has to do :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps there is something in our names afterall :ROFLMAO:
Bless 'em. Chris and Sarah tried to have a pop at the Karens, but it looks like Sarah's had her moments of trying to be one - chopping up carrots into batons and flirting with vegetarianism. It'll never work because you've always got Katrina and Damo in the background to underline what you really are.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.