The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in NY we are in a state of emergency. If it is NY I'm reporting him to my friend who works for customs stating he's traveling while sick evidence is the vlog

Reactions: 43
You couldn’t make it up, they are the most self centred, egotistical family that have graced YouTube. Disgraceful behaviour and example to be setting their young audience and yet again Sarah leaves her precious business in the hands of Granny along with the poor dog.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know if it gets held on record he was held at immigration in Australia? And for what?

Reactions: 7
For them to say “don’t worry about us ifamauccinos with no sugar and low fat, spray cream, sprinkle and a marshmallow on top, we’ll be fine!” about going on there “super emotional, shocking, omg!, amazing, wow, super surprise holiday” is no surprise. Also, creepy is honestly having a different health problem everyday to cover up his shite lies to moan and groan about the NHS is fucking gross. Your family go there whether it’s a broken nail or a case of the bad sniffles, shut the fuck up and stop wasting doctors and nurses time when the NHS is obviously isn’t going to well!! Don’t waste professionals time like this you arsewipe!!

Reactions: 19
He's got Isla's teefs

Reactions: 5
Surprised the dog survived licking his face

Reactions: 10
I'd love to read the comments but I'd have to click on the video and I refuse to give them a view
i think if it plays for less than 30 sec it doesn't count as a view. I think

Reactions: 3
They don't care.. Private school is just a status symbol. They know their kids are thick and no amount of schooling will help them.. Its you tube or the gutter for those daft kids.
As long as the girls can write their own name Sarah would be happy!! She doesn’t care about them getting an education and doing something other than you tube

Reactions: 13
I cannot stand the way they respond to 'hate' comments (even though I wouldn't consider people's genuine concern 'hate' but whatever). It's so immature and bizarre, I'm not sure how to explain it but it's always so ill informed and childish. Instead of taking responsibility, acknowledging that some people are obviously concerned and then issuing a 'sorry, we understand that we've screwed up' then just go on the defensive.. not sure this makes any sense but it angers me so much

Reactions: 12
I do hope they’re going to Disneyland California .. Cos they’re closing both parks on the 14th March thru to the end of the month !! I do feel for the other people but just not them !!

Reactions: 20
i think if it plays for less than 30 sec it doesn't count as a view. I think
Yes, I tapped on the video and paused straight away. It didn’t appear at all in my YouTube viewing history, so I assumed it didn't count as a view.
I skimmed comments, but gave up when I read an iFam advising the Minghams to take no notice and live each day as if it were their last

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.