The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still guessing a caravan and light water valley for a couple of days 😊 The cheaper the better
If they are going away with the caravan then Creepy will need to drive because Lazy will not be qualified to tow the caravan.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If they are going away with the caravan then Creepy will need to drive because Lazy will not be qualified to tow the caravan.
Oh but GrannyLes is available for works allways you know...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Might just me but do you think hes trying to say there gonna give in doing vlogs or not as meny when they move as he said there struggling now what you think

oh Chris is filming himself doing jobs and jobs cause he is so busy busy before they take of on their great trip this weekend. We see him getting out and in off the car, waving around his car keys, but we never see him start the engine or drive of.
He could say he did not want to drive and film because of all the mad comments he gets for doing that, or he could shut us all up about that with letting Sarah or one of the girls filming him driving.

Might just me but do you think hes trying to say there gonna give in doing vlogs or not as meny when they move as he said there struggling now what you think
Oh I think he are just asking for comments like... OOOOh you are the great the bestest, You cannot stop vlogging that will ruin my day. What will I do with my time if I cannot watch you ecetra ecetra....

Last edited:
Riddle of the day - you can catch it but you can't throw it! Could the answer be herpes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Right, I was just typing in that video another user posted about a few pages back and I cannot believe the most popular searches that come up for each of the girls.
Esme SICK, Esme ILL, Esme CRYING Esme HURT.
View attachment 86679
Isla as well, Isla FALLS, Isla POORLY, Isla IN TROUBLE
View attachment 86680
These poor girls! These phrases are so commonly searched that there is not a single title search that isn't wanting to cause harm to the child except sleepover, (which will all know why that is being searched) and the phone one. Every single one of them are all wishing harm on the children as people are desperate to see these children unhappy. There are no positive searches in relation to the children at all, except first day of school, perhaps.
This is further pushed by Chris always bleeping making sure harm to the children is in the thumbnail and title. When Isla cries on the inflatable course or the scary ride, he didn't give a cuddle, kiss the top of her head and made sure she was okay off camera. No. He puts a screenshot of a close-up of her blotchy red crying face as the thumbnail and he exploits her tears in the title. He does this so bleeping much that there are no other searches for the girls except pain and emotional grief. Anyone else seeing the similarities to Daddyofive? Always kids crying in the thumbnails and titles the Ingham's use such as 'in big trouble', 'nasty accident', 'ends in tears' are SO similar to daddyofives! So why do the ingham not have the book thrown at them, they are both harming their children mentally and emotionally!!
View attachment 86681
I'm so bleeping angry. Take these kids off youtube! Imagine being an adult and seeing the most popular searches for you was being in pain or being upset because that's all people wanted to see. Not you having fun, laughing, dream holiday, birthday party etc, nah they wanna see you have a meltdown, hurt your toe, or crying whilst having needles shoved in your ears! How bleeping exploited would you feel!

I know some people here don't like the kids and the way they act, I know Brata Thunberg 2.0 can be irritating, I know Isabelle is a stuttering anxious mess sometimes but the way these girls are treated just explains so much of their actions, they will need a lifetime of therapy when they're all grown up. I for one, will be in the queue for the tell-all book by one of these girls. Action needs to be taken against family vloggers, child protection laws NEED to keep up with the rate of technology and social media! The world is changing we need protection laws to reflect that! The damage this is causing is unbelievable, yet it's being ignored.
Everybody knows hitting a child is physical abuse and is wrong, but not everybody sees exploiting a child online is emotional abuse and is just as wrong! Why are we acting as if one is unlawful and requires involvement of CPS and the other one is absolutely fine.
duck the inghams, 2020 needs to be the year these children get their lives back! And be bleeping children not performing monkeys so mum and dad can earn a few bob.

Disgraceful parents, 'wondermum' more like chundermum cause you make me sick!
And yet still no action taken by Coppa!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Obscene that’s what this gifting is to the most spoilt over privileged kids I’ve ever had the misfortune to see. Why do these iFam feel it necessary to send them plastic crap, when they already have more than any children could want or more importantly need? Instead donate to a children’s charity and send the Inghams a note to tell them what you’ve done instead of sending their children gifts that will be dis guarded after a few minutes, after all that’s being kind as is fiercely being promoted by Sarah herself.

Reactions: 9
Hey creepy, here’s an idea to disprove a ‘conspiracy’ theory. Drive your car and vlog it, big man 🙃
I've just seen my cousin who I haven't seen for years, they've just moved to Bradford and live close to the Inghams. He didn't know I knew of the Inghams and spoke about these pseudo celebrities near him who think they're something special. I can confirm Chris is driving and the noise from his old tank annoys everyone, especially his late night shopping trips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think
“Wooooowww that is sooooo cool”
“What is it?”

sums it up really. Those girls have the same reaction to everything now

Reactions: 15
Was about to think about getting dinner.... BEST 👏 DIET 👏 EVER!

I've just seen my cousin who I haven't seen for years, they've just moved to Bradford and live close to the Inghams. He didn't know I knew of the Inghams and spoke about these pseudo celebrities near him who think they're something special. I can confirm Chris is driving and the noise from his old tank annoys everyone, especially his late night shopping trips.
So he's definitely still driving? Why is he not just filming himself then to prove it? Playing games maybe, on the wind up?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we know where they are going on holiday?
Are they taking the girls out of school?

I know it's all been said before but it's just ridiculous that parents spend the first few years of a childs life explaining that they shouldn't talk to strangers and one of the age old examples is "if a stranger tells you they have a present for you, you shouldn't accept it blah blah" but then the inghams have ruined that for their kids. They not only accept gifts and have to thank the unknown person on the other end of a camera for it, but they have to perform for them and share their most private thoughts or circumstances (the bullying, periods, illness etc). And what's to stop a weirdo approaching them and saying "I sent you that **insert random tit item** we're friends now, follow me"....
I assume they know this and often wonder if that's why Isabelles independence is restricted. I could not sleep at night if I were them.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Then why hasn’t he been seen driving in any of the vlogs since before Christmas? Sarah has done all the driving, also the taking/collecting from airport. This doesn’t make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was about to think about getting dinner.... BEST 👏 DIET 👏 EVER!

So he's definitely still driving? Why is he not just filming himself then to prove it? Playing games maybe, on the wind up?
Sarah has driven his car in quite a few vlogs so could be her driving it, or the granny

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.