The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts: definitely not showing on vlogs he's driving because he's been banned but doing it anyway.
If they are moving why is there nothing packed in boxes? Most vloggers show the packing and moving process.
No mention of that Chinese blanket empire until today? Hmm why is that? I have an auction app and I bought a few things that come from China and I was sent a message they have to monitor if and when it can be shipped to me. Will take about a month... Probably can't get her goods so she's quiet
He's really in love with himself and he thinks people care about his trouble vlogging. The vlogs are better without him in it well not really we have to listen to lazy screech, yell and cackle
I love the way Lazy backtracked when talking about the new "teen and me" Chinese tat the other day. She said they were "finalizing" the products. Yet a few weeks ago she said they were finalized and ready to be made.

Chinese factories are currently shut. There is no production happening. The Chinese government will not allow it. There are major delays.

Lazy won't bring out anything new until at least the end of March/early April. This time scale will also prove (even though we already know) that she imports tit from China and charges an arm and a leg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just on the subject of gifts, why do we never see the mountain of plastic tat the girls get for Christmas, after the day? You never see them playing with any of it at all. They literally get so much for Christmas yet days and weeks later, Sarah is continuing to buy them clothes, toys and stationary - how many pens and notebooks could three girls possibly need? It’s madness. Does she buy all the Christmas presents for show and then return them after they’ve been opened? Wouldn’t put it past her 😂
Like everyone, it blows my mind that anyone considers sending them presents. I don’t think I could think of children that deserve it less (nothing against the girls of course). Give to charity if you want to give to someone.

Reactions: 33
I love the way Lazy backtracked when talking about the new "teen and me" Chinese tat the other day. She said they were "finalizing" the products. Yet a few weeks ago she said they were finalized and ready to be made.

Chinese factories are currently shut. There is no production happening. The Chinese government will not allow it. There are major delays.

Lazy won't bring out anything new until at least the end of March/early April. This time scale will also prove (even though we already know) that she imports tit from China and charges an arm and a leg.
Yeah she said they had the sample and she was just putting the order through didn’t she.
or is that just another ‘conspiracy theory’ Sarah... I mean you did record saying it

Reactions: 5
I thought this lot were well travelled. How the hell did they not know the kiwi bird is the animal of New Zealand. Hence why NZ'ers call themselves kiwi's. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Literally couldn’t stand how Creepy referred to his last trip as a blade project .... no, you were a fan at a skating event! That’s like me saying I’ll be appearing at Glastonbury ... then just buying tickets and camping there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I thought this lot were well travelled. How the hell did they not know the kiwi bird is the animal of New Zealand. Hence why NZ'ers call themselves kiwi's. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I know shocking!.. I'd say outside of the Bradford/Manchester/Leeds bits n bats gilded shopping zone they have no idea what County they are in or how to spell it. Their level of general knowledge is truly unstaggering. I'd say the babys first words will be 'Tong Garden Centre'. No tacky blanket hard sell today must be in alibaba quarantine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
not for any particular reason other than im curious, but all the new Tattlers when did you stop following them (I mean what prompted you to stop watching) was it the non situation the greed or the constant flogging of goods ?

Reactions: 8
not for any particular reason other than im curious, but all the new Tattlers when did you stop following them (I mean what prompted you to stop watching) was it the non situation the greed or the constant flogging of goods ?
Being honest here, I didn’t know who the Ingham Family were until Jess’ allegations came out. I knew from the moment I read the evidence from her and other girls that Chris was definitely guilty. His long video attempting to manipulate the girls who had proof and don’t forget his “pregnant wife” was disgusting. I’ve disliked him since then. Then Sarah stuck with him, blocked me on Instagram for saying we need the truth about her husbands actions, and I‘ve found her smug and irritating ever since. I was fully rooting for Sarah to leave that scumbag, but she’s just as bad as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was around on the old site ( cant remember its name) moved on with alot of posters to other forums, when the whole chris thing happened. Stopped watching them from then on. Started re-watching when they went to Scotland. But... since her rant over the school bullying, blaming everyone but herself and chris. I gave up again their never going to change. So now I'm here with all you lovely people.

Who remembers the vlog where he started it outside a police station? Was this near to him not being seen driving?. Somethings gone down he always drove. Funny he would get high views doing a sat down video telling us the truth but hell no if it's about them having to admit truth they won't. Never at fault, never to blame, Saint Inghams

For me, some of the things they were doing started to annoy me a lot. I would convince myself, it’s all in your head, reading into things too much. Like the parenting, attitude of Isla, mothering abilities, etc. But then I looked online and found all you lovelies who were thinking the same things as me! Couldn’t go back after that. Now they are a joke. I also initially doubted the rumors about Creepy, but looked more into it and decided it had to be true.

Reactions: 13
Sarah Ingham "Our girls don't wear make up, we don't let them wear make up" (Re esme and Isla- Issy too once upon a time but she's older now)
Also Esme Ingham on Tik Tok- absolutely plastered in eyeshadow and lipstick. Not a criticism I don't give two hoots whether her girls wear make up or not but isn't it better to say 'esme loves wearing eyeshadow when she's on tik tok' or 'we don't mind our girls messing around with eyeshadow and lipstick when they're around the house'

Reactions: 20
I went right off of them during the new year of 2018, I used to watch their Orlando vlogs and sometimes another one if it popped up in my recommended. Stopped watching them whilst they were out and about in New York. Something obviously changed about them (in my opinion at the time anyway). It seemed that the family were becoming more and more obsessed with consumerism and the reactions from the girls, including Sarah and Chris were becoming less genuine. Then, I heard about Jess’ allegations towards Chris, then I saw his video. He was trying so hard to make himself look innocent but honestly, he really wasn’t. Not by far. Since then, the family has stooped even more lower in standards. From an even bigger web of lies to choose from to tell their blindsided audience to Sarah buying cheap rubbish off of the internet and selling it as her won to the parents quite problematic parenting towards their children and so-fourth. Honestly, what a mess. Sarah has NO personality. It’s harsh but it’s true. A soaked kitchen sponge has more personality than her at this precise moment! She’s also a hypocrite. Saying to her audience, who mostly are CHILDREN, “Be Kind”, when really and truly, you aren’t kind towards genuine people yourself. You won’t be getting a blue peter badge for that, Sarah🙄. Chris...is just a creepy twit. That’s all to him. A person who rather let people do the bullying to others who are only telling the truth rather than himself. A person who doesn’t owe up to their crappy mistakes. Real role model there folks!🙄 okay, I’m gonna finish this rant because I have way too much to type but, hello, I’m new here!👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When was the club Mac holiday meant to happen ? I know they monumentally fucked that up as per , but just wondered
was it meant to be ‘this half term ?
Why have they not ever mentioned it again ?!???

Reactions: 4
When was the club Mac holiday meant to happen ? I know they monumentally fucked that up as per , but just wondered
was it meant to be ‘this half term ?
Why have they not ever mentioned it again ?!???
Not till July, highly unusual for them to announce anything so early so must have been contractural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.