Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaPope

9BD16A12-C3FD-47C1-8D73-CD214CEF4C28.jpeg

Is there any need for this thumbnail!!!

Sarah do you have any self respect that you are letting your creepy husband pimp out your daughter!!! Then you wonder why you get so much hate!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

kizzy

VIP Member
Did you see the mug ? it read "Dad.the Man, the Myth, the Legend" should say " Chris, The Creep, The Nonce, The Bellend"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

leni18

VIP Member
Sarah

I write to you directly as I've just watched the real inghams about pedophiles.
I'm not a troll and here I break hiding behind a fake name and will reveal a few private details about myself because I don't hide behind a fake name to troll I hide behind a fake name as I personally don't want to be known unlike your self on social media to protect not just me but my children.

Now I'm a mum just like you I too have 3 older girls and a younger son, my children are older than yours 3 are adults the youngest will be in a couple of years, I'm Chris age and so your generation, now I'm here on tattle because of what I've read about yourselves, I used to watch you and did so because of America I enjoy America so watch alot of these channels, yours was of interest and then you daily vlogged and you was relatable, you lost that when money came in but it wasn't to do with jealousy I work and I live in a 5 bed house but the difference in you and Chris was painful. You didn't remain humble you became ugly, jumping around IKEA, bragging, it just become the Sarah and Chris show and that's when your girls started being your little workers, scripts behind the camera ( it was obvious), Isabelle in bikinis, those pictures of Isabelle with the lolly was just disgraceful, she was a child she still is, who took those pictures,?? They soon disappeared,. Now my point is this my girls are over 18 and I wouldn't ever dream of putting pictures up of my daughters in the poses you do of Isabelle on my private accounts never mind open accounts, what parent thinks it's OK?, why are your girls open mouthed continuesly. Time stamps on your videos we've all seen them doesn't this bother you, pedophiles have pictures of your precious innocent children and you still carry on putting photos and videos up of your girls knowing this. You won't even turn your comments off. Where is your protection of them.

See you think we are hurtful trolls, you couldn't be more wrong, I'm just an average working mum who is seeing what's going on out there and concerned.
You wonder why you have haters I can't and won't speak for anyone else but because your children are not being protected by you, so many have warned you about the dangers and you don't learn. Leaving Jace on a beach regardless of how far away, he was on beach you was in water you claim you don't feel safe, you had broadcast where you were but you left your child regardless by himself it takes a split second, a blink.
With your lack of protection of your own children how can we believe what was written about Chris was untrue as you claim, it was proven, by the girls by police, you offered no proof it was false, your very quick normally to defend yourself and that's with eatting burgers, let alone the seriousness of what was accused.
It's not to late, you've given your girls a fantastic life in some ways with holidays some children can only dream about but at a very expensive, price of no privacy , no safe guarding, and no freedom to grow. I know what's more important to me and for my family and its not the holidays.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Thread suggestion: Comment down below which you find the most disgusting - his thumbnails or his fingernails?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

stewiegriffin

Right, I was just typing in that video another user posted about a few pages back and I cannot believe the most popular searches that come up for each of the girls.
Esme SICK, Esme ILL, Esme CRYING Esme HURT.
minghame.png

Isla as well, Isla FALLS, Isla POORLY, Isla IN TROUBLE
minghami.png

These poor girls! These phrases are so commonly searched that there is not a single title search that isn't wanting to cause harm to the child except sleepover, (which will all know why that is being searched) and the phone one. Every single one of them are all wishing harm on the children as people are desperate to see these children unhappy. There are no positive searches in relation to the children at all, except first day of school, perhaps.
This is further pushed by Chris always fucking making sure harm to the children is in the thumbnail and title. When Isla cries on the inflatable course or the scary ride, he didn't give a cuddle, kiss the top of her head and made sure she was okay off camera. No. He puts a screenshot of a close-up of her blotchy red crying face as the thumbnail and he exploits her tears in the title. He does this so fucking much that there are no other searches for the girls except pain and emotional grief. Anyone else seeing the similarities to Daddyofive? Always kids crying in the thumbnails and titles the Ingham's use such as 'in big trouble', 'nasty accident', 'ends in tears' are SO similar to daddyofives! So why do the ingham not have the book thrown at them, they are both harming their children mentally and emotionally!!
minghami1.png

I'm so fucking angry. Take these kids off youtube! Imagine being an adult and seeing the most popular searches for you was being in pain or being upset because that's all people wanted to see. Not you having fun, laughing, dream holiday, birthday party etc, nah they wanna see you have a meltdown, hurt your toe, or crying whilst having needles shoved in your ears! How fucking exploited would you feel!

I know some people here don't like the kids and the way they act, I know Brata Thunberg 2.0 can be irritating, I know Isabelle is a stuttering anxious mess sometimes but the way these girls are treated just explains so much of their actions, they will need a lifetime of therapy when they're all grown up. I for one, will be in the queue for the tell-all book by one of these girls. Action needs to be taken against family vloggers, child protection laws NEED to keep up with the rate of technology and social media! The world is changing we need protection laws to reflect that! The damage this is causing is unbelievable, yet it's being ignored.
Everybody knows hitting a child is physical abuse and is wrong, but not everybody sees exploiting a child online is emotional abuse and is just as wrong! Why are we acting as if one is unlawful and requires involvement of CPS and the other one is absolutely fine.
Fuck the inghams, 2020 needs to be the year these children get their lives back! And be fucking children not performing monkeys so mum and dad can earn a few bob.

Disgraceful parents, 'wondermum' more like chundermum cause you make me sick!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

Web30

VIP Member
Brink of suicide, lives unbareable... Yet they continue to vlog, make very poor descisions and post them online.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Stephie

VIP Member
No Sarah, you don't look good at the minute. Do you know why?

Because you're a vile human being with no morals. A mother with zero idea how to parent or protect your children. A compulsive liar, narcissist, groomer and bully. A child predator like your dirty, perverted husband, not an enabler which we first thought. You're as guilty as him. Serving your innocent children on a plate to paedophiles every single day. You can lose as much weight as you like, but you're scum. Rotten to the core. And that's all anyone can see when you're screeching into the camera lens. That and the pound signs in your eyes.

Oh and your big fuck off bald patch

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

stewiegriffin

@stewiegriffin everything you have said is spot on. It is not normal for a parent to laugh when their child is in pain or hurt, I actually hate Creepy, and Lazy isn't much better.
Children are a blessing, some people can't have children, how is it right that these two should have children just to exploit them?!
Unfortunately the damage is done, the 3 girls are going to be messed up, have issues throughout life😞
Right! What really grinds my gears is the whole 'its for the memories' spiel they always spout! Yeah, what lovely memories for your children to look back on in the future. 'Hey Issy remember that time when you got badly bullied at school that you cried and had to be picked up, no?, don't worry mummy recorded it all whilst trying not to laugh, take a look at the awful day you had and look at the thousands of views it got'.

It's unbelievable. These are not nice memories! Why on earth do they want to see or look back at their children in pain or upset? Why do they want to broadcast it? Even right down to an unborn Jace 'pregnancy scare', 'pregnancy anxiety' 'had to rescue pregnant wife' 'horrible pregnancy symptoms' 'somethings not right with jace' list goes on and on. This one is the worst, a crying Jace as the thumbnail, a bloody defenceless baby being exploited for being in pain. Comfort him Chris for fuck sake, don't get the camera in his face knowing he is going to be today's thumbnail $$$ you twat!
minghamj.png

Memories my arse, they can't contain their excitement when the kids get hurt or upset, but WE'RE the ones upsetting the children by being haters? Pretty sure we're the only people that are actually constantly looking out for the kids. Every video someone here points out something that is in Jace's reach that is dangerous, pushing the inghams to take their daughters to the doctors, noticing their poor diet, unbrushed teeth, ratty hair, suggesting Issy's personal life should remain private (periods, therapy, bullying) etc.
Call us what you want Sarah, haters, trolls, but we're looking out for the welfare of your kids than anyone else fucking seems to be!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Is he having a fucking laugh with that thumbnail?!

As if Isabelle doesn't already get hassle because of your noncey antics. Kids at school are gonna have a field day now.

The fact that you sat there at night editing photos of your 14 year old step daughter's body.... Holy fucking shit, mate. You're not right in the head.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I can’t explain what I mean at all- but there is a weird atmosphere with their videos of late. Just so half arsed and forced I think? I can’t explain what I mean lol
Chris is depressed, Sarah is depressed and fat.

Chris is a modern day slave and Sarah is using all of her 2 brain cells daily trying to search on alibaba furiously.

The kids are getting older so it's getting harde and harder to force them into being performing monkeys. Heck she had to pay them to craft an Easter scene last week.

Jace hasn't been the cash cow they were expecting so now they're having to grin and bare the thought of touching each other again to create baby 2.0 in the hope they can sell a second Baby Jamie.

They're crapping their pants about the tea party.

They're having to be fake friends with the Manchester Massive after once having dreams of attending zoellas spice girls party.

I could go on forever but BASICALLY they're f*cked and they know it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Justjonie

VIP Member
So Lazy is on insta at Asda spouting her shite about meeting IFAM and then says we're heading 10 mins back up the road to the cabin. If you're staying 10 mins away from Asda, why did Chris say he had a 40 min round trip for fucking ketchup? Was he skating there?! These two lie so much for a living its laughable

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Bambam

Absolute lie. My kids go to same school. No text came out to say snow day. School was open as usual. Another day off school for the girls 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Chris has messaged admin on the fb group. Presumably to take the post down
That’s a tactic that’s proven extremely effective so far in stopping people talking about it............😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ps - could we all just take a minute to appreciate the commitment and vigilance of Steve. It’s been a boring week or so, but he was still ready to alert that back in minutes. Like an eagle. Great job, Steve!👍🍻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54