The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A SURPRISE PRESENT DELIVERY AT THE HOUSE!

Jace is playing in the living room with Esme. Isla has a package from Eva. Eva has sent her some more sweets so I guess the dentist will be removing another tooth soon then.:rolleyes:Lazy didn't know the kiwi is the symbol of New Zealand. :rolleyes:

They open a box from one of the ifam. It's obviously left over from Christmas. Creepy and Lazy get a bracelet and necklace engraved with the kids' names. So no more forgetting you have a (second) son too Creepy.:rolleyes:

They're going away tomorrow so there's been lots of packing and sorting stuff out. Creepy is about to go out and run some errands. He asks if anyone wants to go with him and everyone blanks him.

Isabelle shows a book she's got. She shows us what she has drawn on all the pages and tells us how she did her hair that morning.:sleep:

Creepy is at the office in his 'we're not a tracksuit family' tracksuit.:rolleyes:He has a couple of things to ship out and sort. Lazy is at the house packing. He's not used to filming with the lens he's vlogging on. He normally uses it for zooming. He normally switches it to anther lens to talk to. He needs to get used to talking to the lens again as it will make his life a heck of a lot easier.:rolleyes:

Jace is asleep. Esme is playing on the x-box. Someone films he blankets on the girls' beds and their toys.

Lazy has been doing some ironing. Jace was whinging and trying to crawl up his leg so she shouted to Esme and Isla, who took him upstairs and he went to sleep. She's going to get the packing done so they can have a restful evening. When they get home the girls have school the next day so they need to get jobs done.:rolleyes:

Creepy is at the Post Office. He needs to go to Asda and pick up some tea bags. He climbs into the driver's seat and leans as if he's putting the key in the ignition, then he gets out of the car. Nice try Creepy but we all know you've been banned from driving.😂:rolleyes:

Creepy wants to buy crème eggs all the time. He asks who's obsessed with them like him.

Jace has woken up from a two and a half hour nap.

Creepy is home and hugging Lazy. They really are the most unattractive couple I ever did see. She tells him to get off her. Jace is having dinner. Lazy says she will make crepes because Creepy wasn't home when they made them last week. She says she likes Terry's chocolate orange on a pancake. Lazy says they can make a crème egg crepe as she has six in her handbag.:rolleyes:

Riddle of the day.

Creepy hoovers the house and is sat in the kitchen. Everyone is in bed and asleep. Everything is packed and they are ready for tomorrow. They're not setting off early but they didn't want to be stressing tomorrow. They've never been where they are going tomorrow but it looks good. He hopes everyone is enjoying the vlogs. It's different for Creepy at the moment as he has been travelling and with Baby and Me and the IFAM store.:rolleyes:They have lots of new products coming to both the stores. They have a lot going on with the house move; which they are in the last stages of. He doesn't know how it comes across on camera. It's very busy when the camera is off and it's hard to find what to film and what they can't film. No one wants to watch them filling out forms. The hardness of vlogging is short term and they will soon be moving house.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Something to note: The part where Jace woke from his nap was filmed after Creepy had got home. It was still light outside the kitchen window when Creepy was hugging Lazy but dark when Lazy was holding Jace.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Then why hasn’t he been seen driving in any of the vlogs since before Christmas? Sarah has done all the driving, also the taking/collecting from airport. This doesn’t make sense.
To wind the "haters" up. They're finding the conspiracy theories hilarious and purposely doing things to get reactions.

Reactions: 14
Oh but GrannyLes is available for works allways you know...
Obscene that’s what this gifting is to the most spoilt over privileged kids I’ve ever had the misfortune to see. Why do these iFam feel it necessary to send them plastic crap, when they already have more than any children could want or more importantly need? Instead donate to a children’s charity and send the Inghams a note to tell them what you’ve done instead of sending their children gifts that will be dis guarded after a few minutes, after all that’s being kind as is fiercely being promoted by Sarah herself.
That would be the most sensible thing they could ever do but Lazy would never allow that she wants to keep receiving the gifts even if they are taken to the garage the next day or stored away somewhere she is so selfish she would rather give a burger to someone sleeping on the street and then say to them to have a good night. Firms should just do that without asking or informing her that way the charities may get some of the items that could be put to good use on some poor unfortunate child that would appreciate something much more than she would

Reactions: 5
My thoughts on the vlog:

- The word "surprise" has been used in most vlog titles for the past week or so 🙄😴

- The description... bleeping hell, Creepy. Calm down, mate. It's not that big of a deal. It's a present from Isla's friend in New Zealand, and a couple of cheap gifts from some brainwashed folk. Chill out.

- Creepy staring into the view finder of the camera like he absolutely loves himself. I find it hilarious that he thinks he's remotely attractive. Utter greaseball 🤢

- "When you daily vlog you're always like - what can we film?!" Thought you only filmed for memories? 😉

- The cringeworthy PDA. Nobody is buying it. There is zero connection between you both.

- Pancakes again? Do your chins really need them?

- Your days come across as tranquil? Really? I'd use the words "tit show" instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Then why hasn’t he been seen driving in any of the vlogs since before Christmas? Sarah has done all the driving, also the taking/collecting from airport. This doesn’t make sense.
I genuinely think he got pulled by the police for having tinsel, fairy lights and a dancing Santa on his dashboard

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Might just me but do you think hes trying to say there gonna give in doing vlogs or not as meny when they move as he said there struggling now what you think
We can hope 😀. Unfortunately I don’t think so. It’s just another Ingham parent moan. He really is the Ginger winge. Neither he nor lazy can help themselves - have to be complaining about non existent problems. Living the best life, making memories whilst travelling. Half term 2/3 day event??? Things ain’t good in happy valley

Reactions: 4
We can hope 😀. Unfortunately I don’t think so. It’s just another Ingham parent moan. He really is the Ginger winge. Neither he nor lazy can help themselves - have to be complaining about non existent problems. Living the best life, making memories whilst travelling. Half term 2/3 day event??? Things ain’t good in happy valley
I don't think they will give up. His moan at the end is their way of begging the ifam to show them some love with a very lot of ilysm tween messages and to create more edits on insta etc, getting them to raise fan interaction stats so they look popular and relevant.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That's my theory too. The last decent hurrah was Disney Paris at Xmas but that must've been booked far in advance when things were still good, same with forest holidays which would've cost a bomb Xmas week (and who strenuously denied they had invited them there!). They were back to back trips in December then *POOF* it dried up - new years at home and SURPRISE trip to Endinburgh 2 days AFTER hogmanay

They tried to get a freebie to the worst resort in majorca and failed and now mid term and nada!
We looked into forest holidays for this Xmas coming and it would have cost us nearly 3 grand for a family of 4 I am not paying that 😂 be interesting to see were they go in the Easter holidays 🤷‍♀️ The way there views are going I am surprise they aren’t bankrupt yet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Let’s not mention anything about him not driving then.
Tbh whole of their life is tit and scam. Everything that they say they back track, say something different to each other. Cannot understand how all these ilysm ifam can't see it. They are blatant too. Sarah even refers to it as a TV show 🤦‍♀️. It's literally all for money and freebies. If Chris and Sarah are doing things for reactions I find it hilarious, what a life waking up thinking how can we wind people up today, just saddos with very small minds with no educational purpose so have to sell themselves for money, hmmmm what a, way to live.

Reactions: 15
Thoughts: definitely not showing on vlogs he's driving because he's been banned but doing it anyway.
If they are moving why is there nothing packed in boxes? Most vloggers show the packing and moving process.
No mention of that Chinese blanket empire until today? Hmm why is that? I have an auction app and I bought a few things that come from China and I was sent a message they have to monitor if and when it can be shipped to me. Will take about a month... Probably can't get her goods so she's quiet
He's really in love with himself and he thinks people care about his trouble vlogging. The vlogs are better without him in it well not really we have to listen to lazy screech, yell and cackle

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.