The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jc
But they are eating better. Funny after Lazy's monologue about being healthier we didn't see the pancake she ate and stuffed in her mouth. Hmm bet it was covered in sugar and chocolate
How the hell can this imbecilic brainless moron actually convince herself that the rancid bile that spills from her oversized herpes infested mouth has any vague semblance of truth in it? She is deluded and incapable of deciphering fact from fiction and truth from lies. Her conviction that she is right despite the existence of overwhelming evidence to the contrary is astounding. No one can get to the size she is without consuming elephant sized quantities of food laced with sugar and fat. Alcohol converts to pure sugar and their appears copious qualities of booze around. It is ludicrous that she can even try to claim she is ā€˜eating more healthilyā€™. We all witnessed the quantities of crap they bought at Durham, the fish and chips, ice cream etc. She confessed to bacon sandwiches and by her own admission they had, had lots of pancakes. Loves her curves - please. Sheā€™s ready to explode. MY RANT OVER, BRING ON THEIRS

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine us all filing in to stand behind the other desk on the show šŸ˜‚
I dont know how true it is but ive just read JK is returning, he so needs to do a lie detector to prove his innocence, thats one show id be making sure I was in the audience of :LOL:

It's also pathetic how Creepy and Lazy persist in this charade that they sit quietly, sipping their Dr Pepper of an evening, minding their own business, and they get sent information out of the blue from other people. "We were sent this screenshot by a loyal supporter of our family" - oh, do stop it, Chris. We all know you and your family actively search out messages, accounts and more. You're like a pack of bloodhounds. Stop with this pretence that things are shoved in front of you whilst you're trying to live your best lives. It's not true. You are obsessed with playing sleuth. Same for Sarah - "someone messaged me" šŸ™„ Give it a rest.
Their new BFFS are in the group or at least they were theyre now blocked and protesting theyre not trolls

Creepy on his insta pretending to children that he might become a ā€˜pro skaterā€™!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t know how she can bear him. Heā€™s ridiculous.
I find his claims hilarious, next he will be saying he run for PM

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
On her Instagram ad for the M&S little garden campaign - ā€œYou can literally grow anythingā€ - Why donā€™t you grow yourself a backbone then Sarah, kick your cheating husband to the kerb and start making your childrenā€™s welfare a priority
or grow a pair for her noncey husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.