The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for their addressing conspiracy theories video. That won’t happen.

they say Chris pretended to be a pilot
They said he text a 16 year old
They said we left our baby on the beach
They said ‘cream pie face’ is an innuendo
They said perverts use time stamps
They said Chris doesn’t drive anymore
They said granny trolled people
They say Sarah eats sugar and she doesn’t

there’s no proof of any of those things....

Reactions: 31
@stewiegriffin everything you have said is spot on. It is not normal for a parent to laugh when their child is in pain or hurt, I actually hate Creepy, and Lazy isn't much better.
Children are a blessing, some people can't have children, how is it right that these two should have children just to exploit them?!
Unfortunately the damage is done, the 3 girls are going to be messed up, have issues throughout life😞
Just catching up as was out at a max and Harvey concert with my 2 girls last night. My girls had to have the front row and we’re having the best time but at the end of the concert my oldest came to the back where I was standing and almost collapsed at my feet. She was white and couldn’t walk. We were helped outside by security and she got some water and was fine once she got some fresh air. I kept calm and within 5 mins she was back to normal. My thoughts were never to grab my phone and film her or to get a picture or her looking scared and upset. All I wanted was to calm her and make sure she was ok. I don’t understand why when your kids are hurt or upset it is ever ok to grab a camera. These people are not proper parents and these kids need protecting from the people who are supposed to protect them

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Come on then, Creepy. Play the game. We dare you.

Ps. Put down the ketchup (and the alcohol you've both clearly spent the day consuming), your youngest kid is whinging in the background.
The more i see and read on this mish mash of a family. The more it looks as dodgy,and very disturbing. Sarah thinks shes a celeb....#gigglingalot and Chris and his erratic and bizarre behaviours and reactions on film are just not normal....seen this family slide down the last 6 months.as my lovely,honest and very genuine nanna used to say "the truth will out" and "there are always nicer and better things come along"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today is one of those days I watched more than 5 minutes of a vlog.

What a bunch of saddos. I cannot deal with the second hand embarrassment of these two.

They're both so immature. Cannot imagine if life actually happened to these two losers- completely out of touch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just seen the Inghams all stuffed into their car out driving somewhere 😂 course Chris wasn’t driving 🤔
Shocker he had an orange jumper on! No grey in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey creepy, here’s an idea to disprove a ‘conspiracy’ theory. Drive your car and vlog it, big man 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Their baby couldn't breathe easily, they didn't get him checked. Their little girl cracked her head open at Disneyland Paris, they didn't get her checked. Their middle child was very poorly that time in Brighton but they dragged her out anyway around a freezing cold Brighton in January. They ride about in cars without checking that there's enough seat belts for everyone. I don't even have to watch the vlog to know that they didn't get medical attention for one of their poorly children.
Avoiding doctors probably due to the fact they may get questioned about the kids wellbeing. Its well known that. Then they do the aged old thing of 'deflection' or make up some daft reason why their poorly and clearly unwell kids dont need to see the gp. "Oh we dont wanna waste the nhs time or " she can fight through it" shows how much she gives a tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The vlog where they‘re on that ride going up and up and Isla is crying is awful. Sarah just sticking the camera in her crying daughters face saying “you’re not crying are you?” in such a patronising tone. Isla clearly felt embarrassed about the fact she was scared and tearfully replied “no”

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.