The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im
so reading through comments on Dougalls Mary Shortle vlog and it someone mentioned the name of the church where theyā€™re supposedly holding the tea party. Strange thing Is when enquiries were made they had no record of any parties or events. Why would anyone attend a tea party that is being kept top secretšŸ¤”
Imagine walking into a place where theres a family and baby...nd a loads of little children all holding a fake version of this baby...oh and since when do little kids have/drink tea haha

Reactions: 6
Please take the children off YouTube there are so many werid people about at this day and age and your exploiting them daily . Yeah the girls may find it all cool want to be filmed but lay some rules down maybe not do video of your children in bikinis maybe some normal family vlogs I use to enjoy watching you but now I cringe everytime be a family like a normal family nothing fake trying to grab those view who cares about the views be a normal working mum and keep the videos of your days out as memorys good memorys . The girls are being bullied half of me feels you filming your life is only fuelling this . I was bullied quite badly no my mum dident film my life but she dident try to fuil the situation with putting us online I know it's a easy way to make money but one day the girls are going to grow up and see those videos . Keep kids off YouTube

Reactions: 12
shes going to go ape at that

the meet and greet is on 7th and 8th march
She got 1 thing right she is a HUGE something, influencer no she could influence me on anything. How big headed is her description in first place, her TV show and Instagram business, she's something alright a horrible child neglecting mother and no Sarah that's not a conspiracy it's the truth.

Reactions: 7
Not been on here long but Iā€™d like to say I feel sorry for Isabelle. You can see she isnā€™t enjoying ā€œplayingā€ with her sisters.

when my older 2 kids (17 and 16 now) were her age they wanted to be off with friends not making up dances with younger siblings. Yes sometimes itā€™s nice to spend time with younger siblings but I feel Isabelle should be allowed time away from being filmed so she can enjoy being a teenager.

I think also Esme is acting and coming across way to old for her age.

I think Isla is also struggling with no longer being the baby of the family.

I did also think maybe Sarah was suffering with PND but not sure now.

I do think the surprise reactions and being grateful for EVERYTHING is all fake.

Sarah goes on about taking her nana out and how important it is but it feels fake because if she really cared sheā€™d go weekly not just when sheā€™s bored.

I also donā€™t understand why the girls donā€™t see there auntie and cousins much.
Isabelle is allegedly being bullied at school. Bullying is a horrid indictment of school life for many children. It is a horrific experience for young people to endure and parents, teachers and support staff really need to work collaboratively to ā€˜weed outā€™ the perpetrators who need more help than their victims.
I am not convinced over Isabelleā€™s bullying a few days ago. If, indeed it occurred, then she should have remained at school and it would have been dealt with by staff with the requisite skills and training in this area. Isabelle will, sadly, thanks to her parents be at greater risk due to what is posted about her every day through you tube, Instagram, tic toc etc. In any one day she can be
1 Posing inappropriately and suggestively and way older than her years
2 Being a little girl and playing with dolls or colouring in and having child like sleep overs with her younger siblings and dancing like a six year old
3 Helping her mother ā€˜runā€™ a business and packing blankets without pay
4 Tolerating the inappropriate innuendo from Creepy and is expected to be nanny and cleaner in the house

This is notwithstanding that she is presumably more aware than her sisters of the sexually inappropriate behaviours of her step father and the child trolling by his mother.
Off screen I dread to think what life is like in that household. We see how quickly Seacroft Sarah descends in to anger and vitriol on screen - god knows what she becomes away from the camera. Chris must loose it over her laziness and spending. They can barely tolerate one another. It must be a very sad and tense way to live.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Where? In their area? Aren't they going away today? Well I suppose they've only just woken up so this is an early start for them šŸ˜‚
Yeah in their/my area, Iā€™d say they were going away, car looked stuff to the seams. Maybe thatā€™s just lazys big white coat šŸ˜…

yeah it was around 2pm which is a normal persons 8am

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just think the reason they havenā€™t gone away is because all the freebies have mostly dried up the most they get now is local business for jace Clothes and a few hairbands for the girls thatā€™s it, even that holiday cancelled on them šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Karma is working on them just slowly you no times are bad when you are bestie with the little red man who only not long ago was slagging them of šŸ˜‚
That's my theory too. The last decent hurrah was Disney Paris at Xmas but that must've been booked far in advance when things were still good, same with forest holidays which would've cost a bomb Xmas week (and who strenuously denied they had invited them there!). They were back to back trips in December then *POOF* it dried up - new years at home and SURPRISE trip to Endinburgh 2 days AFTER hogmanay

They tried to get a freebie to the worst resort in majorca and failed and now mid term and nada!

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m still guessing a caravan and light water valley for a couple of days šŸ˜Š The cheaper the better

Reactions: 6
Their new video has 1.3k views in 5 minutes, somehow I donā€™t believe it

Reactions: 5
Their new video has 1.3k views in 5 minutes, somehow I donā€™t believe it
I was just looking and it went live just a second ago for me (not watching that crap!) with that amount of views maybe people are refreshing and as soon as they hit play that counts as a view šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Yesterdayā€™s video about prank calls. I havenā€™t watched I donā€™t want to watch as already have pms donā€™t want full on rage šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ if I caught my children prank calling even if it was a friend I would be so cross. Phone would be taken away. My middle son has had a few prank calls they make me mad. (Iā€™m not crazy šŸ˜œ although I probably sound like it šŸ˜‚)

Reactions: 8
Itā€™ll be somewhere with a pool or hot tub guaranteed. Got to get those thumbnails. Disgusting

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.