The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to defend the bunch of melts, but I brought a house in December, sold mine beginning of January, and we still don’t have a completion date 😭 currently at solicitor stage, but me and my husband are also shocked at just how bloody long it’s taking 😑
Ok thanks hope it goes through soon for you

Reactions: 3
If that was true why not just close the P.O. Box?
She’s posted what she thinks is the text book answer thats all
Or make a point of telling people "any gifts sent will be donated" they love it, it always ends up being content for them as per last night vlog?

Reactions: 10
he must not have worked a lot of hours if it was just that but I think it was benefits
Whose benefits? And benefits aren't enough to hardly get by for most people so how could it pay for Florida?

If its benefits then Victoria Shortle should be re evaluating her mates.

Anyway it was probably these medical trials boosting their income.

The price you pay for a big eye, little eye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she for real! Hey, Sarah gets ya mate to take that post down then!!! Hypocrite of the highest order!
And wtf yes she! is playing on Instagram while on holiday who does that???? Are these people even adults?
Screenshot_2020-02-22 Sarah Ingham ( sarahinghamofficial) - StoriesWatcher for Instagram™(1).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just rolled my eyes so hard I think they fell out! 🙄 I love to travel, I’m a friggin’ travel blogger but I can guarantee if I was only an hour from home I’d want to leave and sleep in my own bed...You must really hate your home to constantly flee from it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she for real! Hey, Sarah gets ya mate to take that post down then!!! Hypocrite of the highest order!
And wtf yes she! is playing on Instagram while on holiday who does that???? Are these people even adults?
View attachment 87168
Are you talking about yourself Sarah, sounds like it to me!

Very lot of ginger tones coming through Creepy, and it that Hi Steve?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This had me 🤪😂🤣 really lazy, you living on £80, pull the other one, you really are bleeping funny. She really does need to spellcheck what she writes 🤦‍♀️
Why would anyone live on £80 a week, if they didn’t have to? It never looked like that was the case. Was a country house wedding and trip to Florida worth it? A registry office would have produced the same result. Saddled with a cheating groomer who she still won’t dump. I’d much rather have done that than five live on £80. Having said that if she had cooked from scratch each day it would have been ‘doable’.

Have to laugh at her stories on instagram and her favourite Netflix tv series is reign because since being in Scotland she is obsessed with history there. Sorry lazy but Reign is a fab Drama but please don’t think it’s true 😂 I am self confess history freak so this really made me laugh and just shows she hasn’t got a clue about history 😂
Next she will be putting the rose gold Mac to good use doing a degree in Scottish History 🙄 She hasn’t accessed any educational funding/grants so would presumable qualify for an over 25 advanced learning loan. Sincerely hope I’m wrong as we would get daily updates (moans) about how a very lot difficult it was. Another course option would be Fast food and nutrition

Have to laugh at her stories on instagram and her favourite Netflix tv series is reign because since being in Scotland she is obsessed with history there. Sorry lazy but Reign is a fab Drama but please don’t think it’s true 😂 I am self confess history freak so this really made me laugh and just shows she hasn’t got a clue about history 😂
Next she will be putting the rose gold Mac to good use doing a degree in Scottish History 🙄 She hasn’t accessed any educational funding/grants so would presumable qualify for an over 25 advanced learning loan. Sincerely hope I’m wrong as we would get daily updates (moans) about how a very lot difficult it was. Another course option would be Fast food and nutrition

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
"videography is such a big part of our life" 😆

Being pretentious really doesn't suit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.