The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why spend all that money to sit in your pjs watching films?! Do it at home for free!

Reactions: 23
I think most kids are back Monday unless they have an added Inset day.
So they’ve had all half term at home and have to skip school the day they go back because they want to sit on backsides all day in Xmas pj’s no less lazy and drink wine until the cows come home but can’t do that at home? They really are all kinds of stupid aren’t they!

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know when the kids go back to school? She’s put on insta they are there until Monday, also by the comments she’s taking Nana and Leah to Haven in April..no amazing sunshine Easter holidays so she must have been buying for a holiday this week but it didn’t happen
My daugther goes back Tuesday so it's possible they do as well. But they have only gone an hour up the road so could easily be back Monday.

Reactions: 2
the bracelet chris was gifted had Isabelle’s name spelt incorrectly...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Going to make great vlog content this isn’t it, In pj’s watching movies all day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going to make great vlog content this isn’t it, In pj’s watching movies all day 🤣
But thats them making memories. Doing the same thing.....its all memories. They dont know how to differentiate them so need to film them all

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When are they actually moving it be March next week and I swear they sold in December unless it’s all fell through 😂
Not to defend the bunch of melts, but I brought a house in December, sold mine beginning of January, and we still don’t have a completion date 😭 currently at solicitor stage, but me and my husband are also shocked at just how bloody long it’s taking 😑

Reactions: 9
Didn't her aunt come out saying they stole money to help fund wedding? Thiers no way they saved up for a wedding that big and 3 weeks in Florida alone on one wage.
that's not a wage it sounds like jsa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wait is she doing a question Time on her lovely relaxing break she wanted?
Talking to kids online again! What has she nothing to chat with Chris about 😢😢😢😢😢😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It looks grotty as hell, what is that awful, stiff looking, red sofa about.

AF5529F3-8942-45D9-887F-121045E6B858.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
wait is she doing a question Time on her lovely relaxing break she wanted?
Talking to kids online again! What has she nothing to chat with Chris about 😢😢😢😢😢😢
WTH even if it is just a little caravan trip! Errr how to insult people! Oh no wait is that not what they did last year oh bloody hell. Did this woman get taught any manners! Loves her breaks so much that she spends it talking to kids on social media bloody Sado!

Reactions: 8
Have to laugh at her stories on instagram and her favourite Netflix tv series is reign because since being in Scotland she is obsessed with history there. Sorry lazy but Reign is a fab Drama but please don’t think it’s true 😂 I am self confess history freak so this really made me laugh and just shows she hasn’t got a clue about history 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her insta post is the biggest pile of wank I've read in a long time. She should go into marketing (no offence to anyone in that profession) as she has perfected the art of bigging herself up and talking utter shite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.