The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTH even if it is just a little caravan trip! Errr how to insult people! Oh no wait is that not what they did last year oh bloody hell. Did this woman get taught any manners! Loves her breaks so much that she spends it talking to kids on social media bloody Sado!
Issy looks as if she is left with Jace to look after and you didn't know you would think Jace was her baby as she does more for him than Lazy does

Reactions: 13
So who is with me and want to ask Lazy if this is the most boring vacation she has had in her life.
First a fascinating videomorning with the lights of her life. That goes into a fun activity like ask me anything on instagram.
Thereafter a short break in the hottub with the girls until her darling husband came out with Jace cause he wanted his mother soooo much that she needed to get out.
And the last few looking sooooo bored that she had to film letting Jace have a peace of storebought chocolatecake. with an amazingly so tired of life voice and laughter.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Are literally have 😣

What...
Someone has been reading on here and decided to get things donated to the people more in need than them. Not a but like her to do that but there you go she doesn't want to be spoken about not donating anything but if anyone sends things to them then they could still donate them themselves if they dont want to keep the gifts.

Reactions: 5
She look so swollen if I was her I go to the doctors this happen to my sister in law and she had Thyroids which can be dangerous if not treated with medication
I’m spending too much time on here today. It’s the shock of them being so close. It was bliss when I didn’t know, now I’m anxious and on Sarah’s tipple (owt in a bottle 🍷🥂🍷). I wholeheartedly agree she is unwell and would hazard a guess that’s its stress/alcohol induced. The two are best friends and misery loves company. She may have a further underlying physical health issue and she is at heightened risk of depression (birth within a year / house move /relationship difficulties).
Then again, idle-itis and burger addiction is her middle name. Regardless of cause she is in some state for a young woman

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Why go on holiday for a couple of days?Hardly seems worth it. I'll be very surprised if the kids are in school on Monday morning. (They won't be)

Reactions: 11
She look so swollen if I was her I go to the doctors this happen to my sister in law and she had Thyroids which can be dangerous if not treated with medication
I think exactly the same, it’s really not normal to be that swollen. I would have been at least trying to shift the weight first before heading to seek help but she’s done sweet FA about anything other than flog her China imports

Reactions: 6
Are they they skint they have to let the kids play with coke cans in the hot tub 😂🙈

Also no way would I let s child lounge on someone elses sofa in a wet costume.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m spending too much time on here today. It’s the shock of them being so close. It was bliss when I didn’t know, now I’m anxious and on Sarah’s tipple (owt in a bottle 🍷🥂🍷). I wholeheartedly agree she is unwell and would hazard a guess that’s its stress/alcohol induced. The two are best friends and misery loves company. She may have a further underlying physical health issue and she is at heightened risk of depression (birth within a year / house move /relationship difficulties).
Then again, idle-itis and burger addiction is her middle name. Regardless of cause she is in some state for a young woman
Same here been on here way to much today as lazy would say I need a life 😂 but don’t worry yourself lazy I be back at work on Monday that’s the perk of working in a school you get the holidays 😀 I do hope you can’t here her mad laugh and the nonce wooooooohooooing I pray for you 😂
She does deserve every think that comes her way after how she has behaved and stayed with that nonce but if I was I get help you have only got to look at the last year and how much in appearance she has change it’s shocking 😱

Reactions: 6
So Sarah ran into some antIfam in BandM, what did they shout out after her since she had to hide away in the corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hahaha comment of the day this might be either mine or mum’s room! Eh sorry our room! Although wouldn’t put it past him to do that on purpose for our conspiracy theories!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
For having booked it themselves, they seemed very surprised by what they saw! Sarah’s face gives it away that it’s gifted -she isn’t too impressed. The whole filming of it is like an advert - they have covered every square inch of the cabin. Apparently it’s near where her dad stays in County Durham so that’s the reason for going allegedly. So sad she is trying to be the next Stacey Solomon with her “tap to tidy.” And the whole “giving jace a chocolate bar and daddy won’t be happy” - after all the crap they usually feed him why would a choc bar be any cause for alarm!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.