The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was the club Mac holiday meant to happen ? I know they monumentally fucked that up as per , but just wondered
was it meant to be ‘this half term ?
Why have they not ever mentioned it again ?!???
I think she said July as they may have a couple of things planned before that.

Reactions: 4
Hi guys sorry not been on here for ages (takes far too long to catch up lol) but just seen they’re moving? What’s happened to their new massive house, have they sold it? Where they moving to? Anyone know what’s going on?

not for any particular reason other than im curious, but all the new Tattlers when did you stop following them (I mean what prompted you to stop watching) was it the non situation the greed or the constant flogging of goods ?
My daughter watched them and then I started to watch on and off. What did it for me was when they was last in Florida and they wouldn’t declare the trip was free, I remember some of the comments people calling them out and the way she responded in the vlog was so awful and just showed how horrible she actually was. That also did it for my daughter and her friends the bragging was getting bad and not relatable at all . Izzy was getting a bad attitude as well we thought and in the end my daughter stopped watching her channel as well. I haven’t watched for ages now thanks to the lovely people on here keeping us updated 😀

Reactions: 14
not for any particular reason other than im curious, but all the new Tattlers when did you stop following them (I mean what prompted you to stop watching) was it the non situation the greed or the constant flogging of goods ?
For me it was a Mumsnet thread over the sheer amount of presents. I continued to watch days after open mouthed that people actually carry on like they do. I fell down a worm hole and found my way here.
I think they would disgust me even without the non situation.

Reactions: 9
When are they actually moving it be March next week and I swear they sold in December unless it’s all fell through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When are they actually moving it be March next week and I swear they sold in December unless it’s all fell through 😂
He said last night things were being finalised, hmmm I’m sure all that should have been done by now. No sign of any of the house being packed up either. Poor people buying the house must be really peed off not being able to move!

Reactions: 7
He said last night things were being finalised, hmmm I’m sure all that should have been done by now. No sign of any of the house being packed up either. Poor people buying the house must be really peed off not being able to move!
So they’ve sold it then? How come, where they going?

Reactions: 1
I don’t really know much about all this as we brought our council house so we didn’t have chain etc But I know from my friends experience that it don’t usually take this long. That’s what makes me think its fell through. Another theory of mine is that they have sold it back to miller homes or some think like that also I thought they have bought somewhere else or rented mor likely for them 🤷‍♀️

Can't help but think they were supposed to jet off somewhere this half term at some point... Unless they're going away during term time, it seems really strange that she's been out buying all these summer clothes ready for the Easter holidays possibly 🤷 they never buy THAT far in advance. It's usually always a week before they leave.

The lack of video one day, along with the little rant, makes me also think something went wrong.

Reactions: 20
Can't help but think they were supposed to jet off somewhere this half term at some point... Unless they're going away during term time, it seems really strange that she's been out buying all these summer clothes ready for the Easter holidays possibly 🤷 they never buy THAT far in advance. It's usually always a week before they leave.

The lack of video one day, along with the little rant, makes me also think something went wrong.
they better not be going to cuba in easter holidays or I'll scream

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ahh how odd to sell and then rent somewhere, wonder why and what went wrong!
With their channel slowly dying a slow death it’s most likely due to the fact they can’t keep up the mortgage repayments. (Of course this could be one of their conspiracy theories and they’re messing with us again!) IMHO though buying that house was a mistake. It’s a badly laid out new build made worse by their ugly choice of furniture & decor. It just reminds me of the kind of people who buy the first thing they see and then regret it later.

Because Sarah does most of the vlogging I've found it very easy to concentrate my tattle posts on her and her bahviour but I thought I would dedicate this one to Chris, the main perpetrator.

Chris is such a cocky little weasel. Really grinds my gears how indestructible he thinks he is. Then I remind myself he's not got away with anything and everyday he has to live with the consequences of his actions. Fear of people shouting to him in the street, all the lost sponsorship deals, having to slave away in Bradfords very own blanket empire, his wife turning him into a new age slave labourer. No longer fitting into his skinny jeans due to his dreadful sedentary lifestyle because they're no longer paid to go anywhere on the weekend and now have to pay for everything out of their own pocket. All these reasons and more are why I am hopeful that justice will eventually be served in one way or another and I hope the survivors of his predatory behaviour don't think them being brave enough to come forward has all been in vein. Because he has lost a very lot 😉 and will continue to do so. There's zero going back from this for Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
With their channel slowly dying a slow death it’s most likely due to the fact they can’t keep up the mortgage repayments. (Of course this could be one of their conspiracy theories and they’re messing with us again!) IMHO though buying that house was a mistake. It’s a badly laid out new build made worse by their ugly choice of furniture & decor. It just reminds me of the kind of people who buy the first thing they see and then regret it later.
They will loose money on it too without a doubt!

Because Sarah does most of the vlogging I've found it very easy to concentrate my tattle posts on her and her bahviour but I thought I would dedicate this one to Chris, the main perpetrator.

Chris is such a cocky little weasel. Really grinds my gears how indestructible he thinks he is. Then I remind myself he's not got away with anything and everyday he has to live with the consequences of his actions. Fear of people shouting to him in the street, all the lost sponsorship deals, having to slave away in Bradfords very own blanket empire, his wife turning him into a new age slave labourer. No longer fitting into his skinny jeans due to his dreadful sedentary lifestyle because they're no longer paid to go anywhere on the weekend and now have to pay for everything out of their own pocket. All these reasons and more are why I am hopeful that justice will eventually be served in one way or another and I hope the survivors of his predatory behaviour don't think them being brave enough to come forward has all been in vein. Because he has lost a very lot 😉 and will continue to do so. There's zero going back from this for Chris.
‘Cocky little weasel’ fabulous description - I am in pain from laughing. What an expression and just made for Creepy - Sincere apologies to the wonderful weasel community.

• Haha
Does anyone know when the kids go back to school? She’s put on insta they are there until Monday, also by the comments she’s taking Nana and Leah to Haven in April..no amazing sunshine Easter holidays so she must have been buying for a holiday this week but it didn’t happen

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know when the kids go back to school? She’s put on insta they are there until Monday, also by the comments she’s taking Nana and Leah to Haven in April..no amazing sunshine Easter holidays so she must have been buying for a holiday this week but it didn’t happen
I think most kids are back Monday unless they have an added Inset day.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.