The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bloody hot tub duck me the amount they spend on these cottages and only live an hour away I would just buy a hot tub 😂 lazy has been reading here the last half hour as her laughing in the hot tub like a mad women just now on Instagram🤦‍♀️ glad we are getting to you Hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol looks like creepy has been in the hair dye, gotta get rid of the ginger ninja look hey creepy. 🤪😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It looks grotty as hell, what is that awful, stiff looking, red sofa about.

View attachment 87147
Maybe you should check how the "lights of your life" are faring sarah!!Isabelle looks totally fed up and I see she's on babysitting duties again with Jace.How about you take him and entertain him and allow your teen to be a teen!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are you talking about yourself Sarah, sounds like it to me!

Very lot of ginger tones coming through Creepy, and it that Hi Steve?
That arrow is pointing at Christopher malcolms late uncle Mike that is not Hi Steve. They look alike. But sadly he is now dead, died last year, it was announced on the Inghams vlog for a minute, straight after finishing the sentence it was back to vlogging merch, no tribute was paid nor stopping selling for 1 evening it was so disrespectful and not 1 tear but he was very close to him. It made no sense.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Just looked at the website not cheap place so I reckon it was gifted I suppose we see at 5pm 🧐

Reactions: 2
They don't leave much to the imagination do they
Idiots the pair of them, then again what YouTuber who has 1.4 Million subs has to hire a bunch of muppets to attempt to intimidate people. They are hated on YouTube how embarrassing must that be knowing no large channels will work with you, and you know what half of them won't just because they are a pair of desperate sad idiots who duck up anything they touch.
That poor log cabin too! bloody filthy tramps!

Reactions: 5
Just had a thought I think Sam and Billie from the mommy dairies has been gifted similar one in Wales I think 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Durham coastal lodges... Boom at you chrissy boy
It was always going to happen one day, they are too close to me for comfort. However, why are they stuck indoors? There is a fabulous museum and a beautiful castle in easy reach to visit. The weather is against them for enjoying the beautiful coastline and nearby forests. Where’s Prinny?

Reactions: 5
It was always going to happen one day, they are too close to me for comfort. However, why are they stuck indoors? There is a fabulous museum and a beautiful castle in easy reach to visit. The weather is against them for enjoying the beautiful coastline and nearby forests. Where’s Prinny?
At granny's, I'm sure it said no pets allowed but I might be wrong. They wouldn't bring her even if they were though.

Yes I was wondering why they would visit such a beautiful area and pay all that money just to watch movies in pjs

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.