The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki has said on Twitter that they only make £20 per Jace doll sold. Shortle's more greedy and money grabbing than they are... And that's saying something 😂
That can't be right - only £20? Surely Nikki is on a wind up. It wouldn't be worth their time, especially seeing as how they can flog notebooks and get £10 profit on each. I know it's still £5,000 profit if they sell all the Rubber Jasons but it's taken months and months to try and flog those dreadful things. Add in the time and cost of sorting out the 'tea party' meet & greet and it hardly seems worth the effort!

Mary Shortle is an absolute bleep to behave in that way towards her ex-employee. I hope the woman in question takes it all the way to a tribunal and fleeces that horse-faced witch for all she's worth. Despite reporting the Gambling Commission confirming her Facebook raffles were illegal it appears feck all has been done about it. I hope she has her comeuppance on this occasion, the nasty old witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Surely if you own a small business and you get your products made by someone else you would order an actual sample of your product before ordering you full stock to check if you want to change anything/not what you thought etc, Sarah doesn’t see her products until the full shipment arrives She then only opens one blanket to show off and the rest stay in their vacuum packed bags until they’re bought.
Business woman of the year 🏆

Reactions: 16
Mary shortle seemed to have turned comments off on there Facebook page! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Of course it would be at a baptist church. The nonce holds a children's tea party/ meet and greet for the paying ifam who purchased a rubber version of his son. . For a stupid amount off money. And out of all the places, they choose to host this event at a church. You could not make it up. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I love that not even a month can pass without the tit hitting the fan for these idiots!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Isabelle looked so unimpressed with the holiday announcement, you see her look at Esme jumping round then look at the camera and do a shocked face - absolutely disgusting the way they are treated like performing monkeys.

If my mum was telling me something I'd be looking at her - and looking at her when saying thank you....these girls are fixated on the camera at all times - really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 17
goooooood morninnnnng tattlers, well isn’t this a lovely way for creepy and lazy to wake up to this shittel shitstorm. Bet Lazy is happy as a pig in tit that now she won’t have to go to the afternoon tea 🤪🤣😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Between Mary shortle and Phillip Schofield today's already been full of interesting news!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.