The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed on Sarah's BabyandMe insta stories, she mentioned she picked up the girls from school yesterday and then had to go into the office - why not Chris? Cos he's not allowed to drive! She slipped up there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Karma can't come around quick enough for Shortle, absolutely disgusted by her (even more than usual and that's saying something) 🤬😠🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Only 7 members in the jace meet and greet page. This is gonna be such a tit show and im living for it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Only 7 members in the jace meet and greet page. This is gonna be such a tit show and im living for it!
Maybe thats why the non tea partys in a church hall. How many people do they hold? 100 max??

Reactions: 6
OMG i cannot believe there are people that begrudge Disabled people Thier benefits
what a bleeping sad excuse of a human being,
If i was unfortunate enough to meet Shortle she would wear those big horse teeth as a necklace Vile witch. :mad:

Maybe thats why the non tea partys in a church hall. How many people do they hold? 100 max??
I have had a quick look on that church website Ironic that they have a safeguarding team.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
“If I wanna ‘av my tea party in a church hall, I’ll ‘av a tea party in a church hall.”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Would they really use a church though? Could be fake for Tattles benefit?!
Depends who got the info to share on Twitter. If it's come direct from the invite email why lie... Unless its a decoy place and busses will be at the ready to take people to the real venue 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Depends who got the info to share on Twitter. If it's come direct from the invite email why lie... Unless its a decoy place and busses will be at the ready to take people to the real venue 🤣
I can imagine it now, everyone's blind folded and taken to an underground venue then returned blind folded later on

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not to mention Chris pretending there was a police case, falsely getting information on someone complaining, getting that girl sacked, harassing the girl who complained by sharing her name and threatening her with prison.

sarah selling blankets and BABY Teethers with no safety labels, washing instructions.

driving without mot
Driving and filming whilst teaching Sarah to drive so he was in charge of the car so is classed as a driver so not allowed to film
Sarah with Christmas lights all over her dashboard

it’s endless
Yes exactly. Why is is always normal, hardworking people who get penalised. I don’t get it?

Reactions: 13
I cant wait to see if sarah and chris address the shortle situation. Alot of their fans are disabled by the looks of it and I cant imagine its going to go down well.

Jace doll tea party, ft. a quiz designed by Victoria about all the customers she’s insulted throughout the years

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yeah it’s 16 miles away, right around the top end of Leeds every day would get very boring very quickly. The amount of stop-start traffic at peak times is awful.
No you mean Chris or Jane would, I don’t think she’s ever done the morning school run!

Reactions: 2
On the last thread someone said Sarah always throws books at Jace instead of reading to him, on tonight’s vlog lo and behold she’s reading to him lol

Also literally what was that 10 minute segment of Isabelle

??????????
Yes I actually fell asleep. The girl talks with marbles in her mouth. I couldn't even finish watching

Reactions: 11
I can't stand to watch Isabelles segments, she is so wooden, it's painful to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wouldn't be surprised if it was held at a church hall. We all know how tight Creepy's pockets are. Where I live you can hire a church hall for no more than £20 for half a day

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.