The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe the things I've read on Facebook about Mary Shortle. I searched after seeing the post above on here. Too many screenshots to add, but if you search "Mary Shortle", you'll see what I'm talking about.

Victoria and the Inghams deserve each other. Both as vile.
Just went on and had a look. What an evil witch of a woman. I hope she gets sued for unfair dismissal and her business suffers because of this. She has broken every data protection law by naming the woman she sacked. Actually shocked by this

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Genuinely cannot believe the hotel are teasing their arrival as though it’s a good thing! Those poor kids. This is going to end in disaster surely. What a tit show of a hotel that must be. I couldn’t think of anything worse than being next to them on the sun loungers with Chris woohooing all day and that massive vlogging camera everywhere you look.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
These are the main two posts regarding the Shortle woman. Wow. In some ways, I'm not surprised, considering she promotes the Inghams...
Nikki has said on Twitter that they only make £20 per Jace doll sold. Shortle's more greedy and money grabbing than they are... And that's saying something 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Nikki has said on Twitter that they only make £20 per Jace doll sold. Shortle's more greedy and money grabbing than they are... And that's saying something 😂
To be fair the Inghams put no work into that doll.
Hope the £5000 was worth the scandal in the papers and backlash if that’s true

Mary shortle is going to be in very big trouble for those above things if someone reports her. You can’t just post about people’s dismissals all over social media. She’s broken the law

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Has anyone seen this review? All sounds very dramatic!
That can’t be real?!
is that saying disabled people can’t go to the meet and greet? I’m confused?
If so, that was never mentioned when purchasing the doll. People paid an inflated price for the meet part

this is going to be an absolute tit storm they’ve not thought past the quick buck as usual

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That can’t be real?!
If so, that was never mentioned when purchasing the doll. People paid an inflated price for the meet part

this is going to be an absolute tit storm they’ve not thought past the quick buck as usual
This woman writing the review was the woman Shortle sacked, its alleged it was all due to some disagreement over the benefit she receives for her very poorly daughter. So Shortle has said the girl is no longer invited, they need to demand their money back. If you can't provide a service that was promised upon purchase then...

Just seen this post on club macs fb page, this cannot be safe surely?? This is a pweirdo ring magnet for sure

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
That can’t be real?!

That’s disability discrimination if true and fraud. I will contact the police and trading standards also the minister for equality! My blood is boiling at the moment!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
To be fair the Inghams put no work into that doll.
Hope the £5000 was worth the scandal in the papers and backlash if that’s true

Mary shortle is going to be in very big trouble for those above things if someone reports her. You can’t just post about people’s dismissals all over social media. She’s broken the law
Why are all these creepy maggots allowed to get away with so much. My neighbour only had the police knocking on her door because her son tripped down the stairs, cut his lip and because he hates the sight of blood was screaming. Then there are these absolute cretins, Chris luring a vulnerable teenage girl from her hotel to go skinny dipping, sleeping with fans, sending sexual messages to other young women. They then feed their kids an horrendous diet, leave their 4 month old baby on a beach, splash scantly clad pics of their teenage daughter over social media, drive around illegally...the list goes on. It so gives me a headache.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why are all these creepy maggots allowed to get away with so much. My neighbour only had the police knocking on her door because her son tripped down the stairs, cut his lip and because he hates the sight of blood was screaming. Then there are these absolute cretins, Chris luring a vulnerable teenage girl from her hotel to go skinny dipping, sleeping with fans, sending sexual messages to other young women. They then feed their kids an horrendous diet, leave their 4 month old baby on a beach, splash scantly clad pics of their teenage daughter over social media, drive around illegally...the list goes on. It so gives me a headache.
Not to mention Chris pretending there was a police case, falsely getting information on someone complaining, getting that girl sacked, harassing the girl who complained by sharing her name and threatening her with prison.

sarah selling blankets and BABY Teethers with no safety labels, washing instructions.

driving without mot
Driving and filming whilst teaching Sarah to drive so he was in charge of the car so is classed as a driver so not allowed to film
Sarah with Christmas lights all over her dashboard

it’s endless

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't very much that's the house. No was they paying that much rent!

*way

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.