The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi
Must admit, this thought did cross my mind too. Could all be an excuse so they don't have to admit that they can't afford private school anymore.
Also could them lead to a move out of the area towards their new besties maybe?

Reactions: 5
All I can say about the vlog is you both are lying F£$&ing HYPOCRITES! Send Creepy to the high school so he can oogle the girls. Probably ran there for his chance to check out the fresh young meat in skirts. Mother of the year you should have dropped everything to go rescue your daughter not the creepy groomer who probably was who Isabelle was getting bullied about. Of course you needed to send out the alibaba blankets so you can go on your shopping spree the next day because that's what's important more than your daughter. Broadcast her personal drama all over social media way to go mother of the year! No a therapist is not going to discuss anything with you. I know first hand it's their patients right to privacy. Doubt she's even going anymore because then she can't be in vlogs and be your cash cow. Uggh these 2 disgust me

the save the planet warroris as well:
Isla talking about the deforestation / plastic / pollution /global warming and climate change club which she has created with her friends. She is making posters to stick up around the school.

While the following are all in arms reach:
1. Eating grapes from single used plastic bag
2. 100000chavy blankets all with individlaly used plastic
3. Approx 6 packages wrapped in low and behold more plastic!
4. Large plastic water bottle (despite there being a water fountain downstairs and having reusable water bottles
5. Plastic tooth brush
6.plastic spoons
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
You forgot the plastic drawers holding her alibaba merch
Plastic envelopes to mail her alibaba merch

• Heart
Reactions: 24
#soreback, cant skate for crap

Isla talking about the deforestation / plastic / pollution /global warming and climate change club which she has created with her friends. She is making posters to stick up around the school.

4. Large plastic water bottle (despite there being a water fountain downstairs and having reusable water bottles
5. Plastic tooth brush
6.plastic spoons
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I thought this too at first BUT maybe in time things will change as Isla grows up..well ..there hope!!

5. Plastic tooth brush
6.plastic spoons
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I thought this too at first BUT maybe in time things will change as Isla grows up..well ..there hope!!

Reactions: 2
Not sure if it's been mentioned as not caught up on thread, but how do we know Isabelle was bullied, we've had one side of a story and let's face it, not a very reliable side either. Now if she has been bullied, no it's not nice and not right, but it's down to parents actions. Who knows someone may have said something to Isabelle, she retaliated, but met her match and she didn't like it. She could have started it, the other kid finished it, as people I'm sure have said it cannot be the first time someone at school has called Isabelle out for what her parents have done, so why know the break down? I'm sure given its been mentioned a few times that she can be mouthy herself, it's probably 6 of 1 half a dozen of another. Sarah has blown it way out of proportion for content. Which has probably made the situation a lot worse. Bullying isn't nice, but people in glass houses....

Reactions: 20
My daughter knows someone who was told by Isabelle to "duck off" 😐

5. Plastic tooth brush
6.plastic spoons
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Synthetic blankets at that

Oh creepy yoh certainly are tit at editing. You said “your back was sore on Sunday when you had to go to Manchester, then when you woke up Monday morning you couldn’t mo lying piece of tit. You went to the doctor before you went to Alicante, you constantly go to the emergency, maybe it’s time to hang up those skates,!! You won’t be missed in the skating world with your one trick wonder. As for you lazy, when you run a business all social /shopping/coffee meetups go on the back burner until you have completed your orders, if you can’t do that then bleeping employ someone to do it for you Greedy pieces of tit.

issy being bullied, what can I say, you put all this tit out on the web, step up take responsibility and get the duck off youtube!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I feel so bad for Isabelle.
Although I hate Sarahs preeching session. She feels her own children are perfect and that this is because of the way she parents them.
Last summer there was a video online of isabelle slagging off and belittling a girl in her class. Obviously isabelle did not intend for it to be shared online, however the words spoken were intended to harm that girl! I get teenagers are bitchy and it can be a case of trying to fit in... However Sarah stop acting as if you've raised angels! Also the part where she says 'isabelle goes to a good school and I highly doubt that the parents would encourage this behaviour'.... Just FYI Sarah money does not buy kindness, tolerance or morals! Get over yourself.

She should not have posted any of this and saved isabelle some dignity by addressing this offline! I really wish she would stop acting like the perfect parent and stop giving advise on how to raise kids. At least she has got Isabelle a therapist for her to speak to an actual adult.

Parenting is hard no matter what. I am sure most parents are heartbroken to find out their kids are bullying! Kids need to be shown good examples. Sarah humiliating these kids online will only fuel the fire for Isabelle unfortunately.

Like the weekend when she was videod responding to the 'surprise sleepover' that consisted of loads of dolls and teddy bears!
Let the girl grow!
Does anyone have the video of Isabelle beibg nasty I’ve never seen it

Total views over 200k yesterday which is way above what they usually get on a weekday. Already showing near 120k views on last night's vlog alone. The bullying clickbait is working!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Total views over 200k yesterday which is way above what they usually get on a weekday. Already showing near 120k views on last night's vlog alone. The bullying clickbait is working!
More bought views no doubt! 🤬🤬

They’ve only been averaging 60-70k on recent vlogs so this seems a very lot suspicious

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if it's been mentioned as not caught up on thread, but how do we know Isabelle was bullied, we've had one side of a story and let's face it, not a very reliable side either. Now if she has been bullied, no it's not nice and not right, but it's down to parents actions. Who knows someone may have said something to Isabelle, she retaliated, but met her match and she didn't like it. She could have started it, the other kid finished it, as people I'm sure have said it cannot be the first time someone at school has called Isabelle out for what her parents have done, so why know the break down? I'm sure given its been mentioned a few times that she can be mouthy herself, it's probably 6 of 1 half a dozen of another. Sarah has blown it way out of proportion for content. Which has probably made the situation a lot worse. Bullying isn't nice, but people in glass houses....
Isabelle wouldn't of started it, she's an anti bullying ambassador and a star student. Sarah mummy of year has told her children always be nice and never say anything to upset anyone. Family of perfectionists are those Inghams. Nothing can be faulted on them.
Cough cough yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I fully believe they both have a pain killer addiction. It would explain creepy excessive sweating and lazys over the top hyperactive mood. I have thought this for a while.

And correct me if I'm wrong.. but isnt therapy confidential? That therapist does not report back to sarah and chris and has no obligation to unless extreme circumstances eg. Suicidal thoughts etc. I seen a therapist when I was 14 and they cant just go run and tell parents whatever their kid says.
Your correct. My daughter is currently in therapy and they only report back if the child is at danger to themselves or others. So Izzy has probably never said she’s suicidal but that doesn’t mean to say all is hunky-dory at all.

The views were very low late last night (below 40k after 5 hours of being live), so I very much doubt these are genuine figures.

Isabelle wouldn't of started it, she's an anti bullying ambassador and a star student. Sarah mummy of year has told her children always be nice and never say anything to upset anyone. Family of perfectionists are those Inghams. Nothing can be faulted on them.
Cough cough yeah right.
I have a real issue with parents who think their children are incapable of doing anything wrong.

This might sound harsh, but we've seen how bitchy Isabelle can be (like most teenage girls, to be fair). But she's been taking swipes at "haters" in the vlogs recently. Always in the background muttering something when Lazy decides to pipe up.

We've all seen the video of Isabelle being a right witch towards another girl. She is no Saint.

I've no doubt she probably gets a lot said to her at school about her family situation. Her step dad is a grooming predator, her granny is a groomer also, they've openly neglected Jace throughout his entire life. Of course other kids are going to use all this in school. That's what school is like. Always has been, and unfortunately not much can change that.

If you have that much of an issue - and if your daughter is needing therapy because of it, maybe you need to reconsider your life choices. Absolutely nothing wrong with therapy. It can be very beneficial. However, when the reason behind the therapy can be so easily eliminated (stop vlogging, or ditch the grooming skater boy), it just doesn't make any sense.

Your children are suffering. Sort your bleeping priorities out.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
All I can say about the vlog is you both are lying F£$&ing HYPOCRITES! Send Creepy to the high school so he can oogle the girls. Probably ran there for his chance to check out the fresh young meat in skirts. Mother of the year you should have dropped everything to go rescue your daughter not the creepy groomer who probably was who Isabelle was getting bullied about. Of course you needed to send out the alibaba blankets so you can go on your shopping spree the next day because that's what's important more than your daughter. Broadcast her personal drama all over social media way to go mother of the year! No a therapist is not going to discuss anything with you. I know first hand it's their patients right to privacy. Doubt she's even going anymore because then she can't be in vlogs and be your cash cow. Uggh these 2 disgust me

You forgot the plastic drawers holding her alibaba merch
Plastic envelopes to mail her alibaba merch
And the fact all the posters were then to be laminated in plastic. bleeping joke. They couldn’t even last a week not eating meat it’s just to try and be ‘woke’

I think the thing is If she has been bullied it’s hardly suprising, dresses the same as her sisters, has sleepovers, lol doll, that bleeping tent party for her birthday, never sees friends...her brother has been sold in doll form and that’s without her mother and father...

It’s Sarah and Chris that need therapists.
chris is a groomer, liar and hypercondriact.
Sarah is a compulsive liar, with no moral and who appears to have a shopping addiction.

it’s unbelievable that they film themselves and still tell outrageous lies when they’ve filmed themselves doing the opposite ‘Sarah never moans about being ill’ for example.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Kids can be awful - however in this case they won’t have to wait long!!!! Her vlogs are ridiculous and she comes across as imbecilic most of the time. She must get some serious grief at school. Why would any parent put a teenage girl at risk of ridicule, and worse in pursuit of money? They really are obscene and disgusting human beings.
My prediction the night before - it happened

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.