The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny how the Inghams go on about us being mean and the trolls etc...but when it is announced on a holiday hotel Facebook site that they have been gifted a free holiday the general public is straight in there with comments about Chris being a nonce and how disgusting the family is !!
So who are you going to blame now Sarah 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ As you seem to like to blame others for everything that happens ! ?
Dont think you are going to be a very lot welcome at that hotel 🏨 and you can’t blame us !!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

To whoever posted this on the last vlog you are so right. This is the property. It has the 6 bedrooms, the 2 living rooms and weird shaped ceiling and small room for Isla and the cold flooring.
It's pretty far away from the girl's schools. Sarah would have to get up at the crack of dawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

To whoever posted this on the last vlog you are so right. This is the property. It has the 6 bedrooms, the 2 living rooms and weird shaped ceiling and small room for Isla and the cold flooring.
Surely they can’t afford nearly 3k a month though, that must be at least 3 times the price of their current mortgage

Reactions: 4
Just thinking this is another way for them to dox people, be careful commenting guys you know what they are like

Reactions: 10
Oh god don’t doctor Chris will be diagnosing this!!!!
And it’s sooooo that house! Even has the marble crappy table already
The bedroom in the roof isn’t the smallest though. And I thought someone said that Isla was having the smallest room?

Reactions: 3

Jesus christ how many lamps do one need in one kitchen???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is zero way they can afford 3k a month on rent alone, not with the girls school fees

Reactions: 15
Just to clarify- was there actually a maggot? Or are we talking about creepy’s tail?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Si
Anyone else think, considering how the Ingham's go on and on and on about how they don't feel safe in their own home etc,etc they take awful risks with their kids, leaving the baby alone on a beach, advertising where Isla was performing with the school for carol's at Christmas, this meet and greet, they're inviting trouble as if they want something to happen to one of the kids, think of another family who left kids alone and how "famous" it made them. Imagine the out pouring, how "good" if would be for their channel. I mean there are a lot of weirdos in this world and they're not the most attentive parents. As they think any publicity is better than none. How many of us would put our children in the situations they do?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I feel a huge drama/scandal coming on with this Majorca hotel thing..and I'm here for it..☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I really can’t see them being able to still go on this holiday with comments like these !
47508984-7E32-443C-B0A5-63B0B572A0AE.png
E074431C-7DA6-4DA4-9696-22FDDCD1A7F0.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
People asking how to cancel now. I can't see them letting them stay. Still it will be Tattle's fault. I predict a rant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
People asking how to cancel now. I can't see them letting them stay. Still it will be Tattle's fault. I predict a rant.
Dear Sarah & Chris, Tattle actually wanted you to go on this disgusting looking holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I didn’t have a chance to reply on my Fizz Family post from the previous thread because it moved so fast it closed for quotes!
I just want to make it clear that I think any family making money off their children are all equally low life tit parents. I don’t watch Fizz Family but it fills me with absolute joy that they are a sore reminder of what Sarah COULD have had until her creepy low life man child husband flushed it all down the crapper 😁 ..................going back to catch up on previous thread now 🤓

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.