The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it still worth posting if all I have to say is that I’m speechless? What did they think would happen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just been trying to catch up and saw house details. "toddler hits head on marble coffee table" anyone? Second floor teenager suite?

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine how many new subs there get when they been to club mac because that's a big place if it is them who are secret family I'm trying to find out

Reactions: 6
I have to say, I really hate their intro song that they insist on using even though they got rid of it 2? 3? Times now? Why keep coming back to it
But even the song aside that intro montage was awful. I much prefer the past few weeks they’ve had without an intro.
Back to fast-forwarding through the intro for me

So shittle named and shamed someone that no longer works for her store. Don't know the full story and unsure it's revevant but I do know someone referred to her as Princess Anne's horse lookalike 🤣

Shittle and the Inghams really are a match made in heaven. Apparently she hates anybody that claims any sort of benefit even when they have very poorly children, well well well you don't hate them when these people on benefits are paying into your payment plans to secure a baby Jace!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
club Mac is a terrible hotel,it was in the news because the chefs were filmed clearing out tit from sewer pipes in their whites! Awful.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
When I read your comments I look at your photo and read it in ole Wacky’s voice. Laugh twice as hard.
Been thinking of changing it truth be told, since she's gone awol it seems a little pointless. I'm awaiting for an Ingham to pull a corker then I will use that me thinks 😂

Reactions: 4
On the last thread someone said Sarah always throws books at Jace instead of reading to him, on tonight’s vlog lo and behold she’s reading to him lol

Also literally what was that 10 minute segment of Isabelle

??????????

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's pretty far away from the girl's schools. Sarah would have to get up at the crack of dawn.
Yeah it’s 16 miles away, right around the top end of Leeds every day would get very boring very quickly. The amount of stop-start traffic at peak times is awful.

To whoever posted this on the last vlog you are so right. This is the property. It has the 6 bedrooms, the 2 living rooms and weird shaped ceiling and small room for Isla and the cold flooring.
Oo that’s where the Seacrofters who come into money (dodgy or not) go to live haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So shittle named and shamed someone that no longer works for her store. Don't know the full story and unsure it's revevant but I do know someone referred to her as Princess Anne's horse lookalike 🤣

Shittle and the Inghams really are a match made in heaven. Apparently she hates anybody that claims any sort of benefit even when they have very poorly children, well well well you don't hate them when these people on benefits are paying into your payment plans to secure a baby Jace!
Wasn't Sarah's mum on benefits though?

Reactions: 3
Next thread title!
God NO. I really hope the maggot talk is not going to last for the next 50 pages. Because then this thread has to go on for a couple of weeks because everything is so boring and nothing happening that it will take forever to get to page 50.
Or something really Juicey happen so this threads take of so fast that the magot will be the last thing on our mind.

Reactions: 5
It's pretty far away from the girl's schools. Sarah would have to get up at the crack of dawn.
Those lights in the kitchen look odd. Sarah would love it!😆👌

I feel a huge drama/scandal coming on with this Majorca hotel thing..and I'm here for it..☕
Let’s hear it.🍿

Oh diddums, Sarahs feeling ill

Oh god, she's bought a sushi salad
Who would risk buying grocery store sushi that’s been discounted. And looks like a tit smear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Great new name suits them why do twats like them get free holidays why not give it someone whos been through hell and back but no give it it to nonce a lot family

Reactions: 12
Can't believe the things I've read on Facebook about Mary Shortle. I searched after seeing the post above on here. Too many screenshots to add, but if you search "Mary Shortle", you'll see what I'm talking about.

Victoria and the Inghams deserve each other. Both as vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.