Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
So chris went to get Isabelle from school after boys were shouting things about her family at her. I’m in no way condoning what happened, but when you broadcast your life online and your husband has been a dirty dog these things are bound to happen!!! and surely broadcasting it over the internet and slagging off that boy is adding fuel to the fire? Sarah preaching about anti-bullying is HILARIOUS to me when we all know the going’s-on and trolling that’s happened in their family. I hope Isabelle is okay, and I hope that she actually gave her parents permission to put. all that information online.

I’m also picturing those lads telling Isabelle Chris is a nonce, only for Chris to pull up at the school gates 20 minutes later to collect her. Talk about awkward.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Championfirst

So sorry about this rant guys x
Hey, Sarah how do you then defend your own actions and your scummy husband? Bullying you say making a child feel horrible you blame the parents oh but not all! Bull Shit! let me tell you something you destroyed a family and a young man for going into Mary Shortle! posting a review the same thing you do every single time you go to a place just for vlog content.
Let me tell you what you did to that family first the Dad do you have any idea how he explained to his 13-year-old son how a business can get away with branding his parent's thieves? oh, trust me it was bloody hard! do you think that man brushed off his son coming home from school saying why am I online in a CCTV image for doing nothing? why would they say "bad boy police are coming for you" ? why Sarah just why?
Now the Mum, do you have any idea how distraught she is? knowing a channel on YouTube with over 1 Million subs requested the name, address, school, social media, every single thing about them! Do you have any fucking remorse!
Now the child a young man 13 years of age starting a new year in school knowing a request for his personal details were begged for from thousands of people? he was shaking walking in that school!
Bullying? don't talk about bullying you absolute waste of a human! You should be absolutely ashamed of what you did!
You and your husband are a laughing stock in the YouTube world the only people that are your fans are teenage girls.
You have lost touch of reality and crave the attention of kids day after day.
This is not bullying or hating on you this is 100% truth!
Miss Ingham, I hope you read this and question why your parents did this!
For anyone interested, the boy is doing ok he hopes one day the Ingham children will be the ones to say Mum Dad let us be normal, let us have our first boyfriend away from the camera let us enjoy life.
I guess his parents brought him up well. Well done honey 👨‍👩‍👦X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

CheekyChappy

Re-post. Apologies for breaking Tattle rules, thanks for the explanation. (logo removed) ✌

What a difference a day makes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Impleo

VIP Member
Compared to the responses from previous venues they've stayed at, Club Mac have handled this really professionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Impleo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 17.10.44.png

I'm really here for the Chris Ingham talk, especially as he calls us all creepy weirdos - so, can this man please just get himself a proper French manicure and be open about it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Ruth1983

VIP Member
I can’t take credit for this....but inspired from the comment a few above

next title “from club Mac to Big Mac! Burger for me teaaaaa but it ain’t Alicante!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I know we all joke and would have all loved the Inghams having an awful time in that crappy hotel but I think we can all agree we are pleased that that's one resort full of children saved from Creepy's DM's. 16 or not they are still children in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Jamhead

VIP Member
Iv got to be honest, im a very lot disappointed that they're no longer going to club mac. Iv cleared my whole July, and ordered a ton of popcorn to be delivered, on the daily 😳
You trolls spoil it for everyone #haters

If you dont see me for a while, iv gone off to set up a #popcornandme page to try and flog it. Little savage i am 🤟🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

OliviaPope

I do feel sorry for the children cause it’s not their fault,
Why- they have 2 able bodied parents that can go out and work to PAY for a holiday!

What makes the Ingham kids so special that they should get multiple free holidays every year - even if it is to a hotel that sounds like hell on earth.

Creepy could afford to go off skating for a week on his own, they have 2 tractors sitting in the drive, plus the old pink car and a caravan. If they are to be believed they are away to buy a 5/6 bedroom house. Lazy is LITERALLY fleecing the ifam out of £50 for a blanket, and £20 for a wooden curtain ring.

They want to live their lives in the public eye- well this is the consequence.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Off topic but I’d just like to mention that Family Fizz’s birth video has had more views in less than one day than the Inghams have had in the near 11 months since they posted theirs 😂😂😂

(Not a fan of family fizz. Just thrilled at how pissed Sarah will be)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

tomatosauce

Practice what you preach! Sexually messaging a 16 year old child, then publicly calling her a liar and mentally ill to all your followers in order to worm your way out of it IS bullying! Setting your Ifam on vulnerable young girls to do your dirty work IS bullying (👀 Looking at you to there granny) sending (yourself/someone you know) hate mail to a 14 year old girl IS bullying!

• Heart
Reactions: 56