The Ingham Family #73 Sharing lipstick, Sarah’s a dipstick, absolute skank passing on Big Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watched it but it will be £100 TOTAL - they don't have an original bone in their bodies. Its not showing the girls the true meaning - it's getting themselves views and trying to correct all of the duck ups they've made this year
If they wanted to do that why tell everyone they are so jealous of fiz fam but so different fix fam actually do give properly

Reactions: 4
If they really want to help the homeless why not open thier house up over christmas. They clearly dont want to be in it so 💁
Drive the caravan round Leeds handing out soup sandwiches and hot drinks even

with some Chinese blankets

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just throwing my hat in the ring here.. I’m not from the UK so forgive me if you do not have the same as we do here... but for the holidays you don’t even have to donate toys or money or physical items... many of us here donate our time at soup kitchens where hot meals are distributed to the homeless. I’ve personally volunteered time serving them meals, and I have also volunteered at food banks which distribute food that is donated.
Surely they have at least one volunteer opportunity similar to this there that the kids and themselves could spend a day donating their time to.

Yes there's lots of foodbanks/soup kitchens they could donate their time too in the UK. I agree would teach the kids the true meaning of christmas as opposed to giving out ten pound notes.

Reactions: 11
Oh Sarah, your recount of the drunk "boxer" having a go at the bouncers... "he was intimidating the bouncers"... errrrrrm, so the little guy who was your height was intimidating the two huge bouncers? 🤣 Nope, I think the word you're looking for is "provoking" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes there's lots of foodbanks/soup kitchens they could donate their time too in the UK. I agree would teach the kids the true meaning of christmas as opposed to giving out ten pound notes.
Did we actually see them give out all these ten pound notes anyway?

Reactions: 8
Esme got a pram in christmas 2016 and it was never seen again. Also prepare for iddy biddy screeching on christmas morning 'muuummmmyyyy mummmyy i heard the bells!!!!!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did you see one about a baby girl in hospital it's not been sent and not replying on twitter what a suprize

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Esme got a pram in christmas 2016 and it was never seen again. Also prepare for iddy biddy screeching on christmas morning 'muuummmmyyyy mummmyy i heard the bells!!!!!!!'
Ill watch it with the sound off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
most of the comments on their newest blog have been negative... i’m not surprised. they came across as patronising and ignorant in this vlog (even more so then usual).

Reactions: 17
They
most of the comments on their newest blog have been negative... i’m not surprised. they came across as patronising and ignorant in this vlog (even more so then usual).
they were obviously in Leeds to go to the doll shop and the ‘donations’ was an after thought

• Sad
Reactions: 20
How did that not make a thread title?!

You just have to search for Ingham family rant and it pops up. Disgusting. 🤣

Wish someone would remix that whole rant into a song
View attachment 66342
Here’s a little video of gangster Sarah for everyone who fancies a good laugh tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
also looks like Creepy hasn’t been doing his usual comment replies and his sucking up to his precious iFam...

Reactions: 5
The whole bloody Family have that many bats in their Belfries
No room for the bells.:mad:

Reactions: 2
So, according to Lazy, they go and help to hand out food in the square. If you didn't vlog it, then it didn't happen.
Actually, they went once and were told they weren't allowed to vlog it... So guess what? It didn't happen! They didn't help. They decided to buy a few McDonald's burgers instead and hand them out, so they could vlog what they were doing.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I never write in here anymore but since I saw you all discussing the homeless money giving they have done - I just had to make a comment.

Sarah & Chris, do yourself a favour and do some research please! Homeless shelters, Homeless centres, Foodbanks, Charitable community services would benefit from your money to give out in the form of the necessities for these people who are living on the streets. Filming them is rude and if you looked around and wanted to give back look at what your community needs most. £10 is not going to get them off the streets like many have said it might be spent on drugs/alcohol (in some cases not - don't want to generalise) Take them a shelter pay for their nights stay - just do something more logical (if you know the meaning of the word). The process of supporting peoples rehabilitation to daily lives from the streets is a tall task for anyone and these organisation you could have supported with the money could really support getting these people from being on the streets to preparing to live in shared housing, gaining employment and so on.

If you giving is more than vlog content, and you have time/money to give support the organisations that are on the ground supporting these people and a more long term process is needed, not just a £10 note given at this time of year. We live in a world where so many are in need and you have the time (we all know you spend your days Sarah buying cheap plastic tat) then give it to something more worthwhile.

Even though we know you wouldn't as you can't vlog it.

(Sorry, rant over. This really urks me - I work in the charity sector and I'm not saying everyone should give up time as I know many don't but giving a little to the organisations that can help with the full process is a better option and for people like these two and the sj's who have all the time in the world to wander around or go on holiday, then they could give up a couple of hours a week to support those organisations as so many are working on the bare minimum resources or are reliant solely on volunteers to be able to support their community the best they can).

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.