Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LisbonB

Sarah - “I’ve been nonstop all day”
Sarah - “I haven’t had a minute to myself all day”
Sarah - “I’ve been running round like a headless chicken all day”

Isabelle - “mums downstairs watching a Xmas film”

🤷🏻‍♀️
🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

thegreencow

VIP Member
The throwback video today reminded me of the disastrous haircut Creepy got last Christmas the internet is forever.

police mug.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

moimoi

VIP Member
One of my favourite moments was at the very beginning of the adventure of a lifetime. It’s Creepy’s birthday, they’re all drinking juice from plastic cups and Creepy is FUMING that they’re all taking the piss out of his age while the reality of his dream trip of travelling around Europe in a camper van comes crashing down, realising he’s stuck with Lazy and a bunch of annoying kids in a tiny tin can for 6 weeks.

5DABE91C-8A2D-4109-BEF0-04D8A11A693E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Sarah - “I’ve been nonstop all day”
Sarah - “I haven’t had a minute to myself all day”
Sarah - “I’ve been running round like a headless chicken all day”

Isabelle - “mums downstairs watching a Xmas film”

🤷🏻‍♀️
🤥
Ha ha !! On one vlog the girls came home from school and said we knew mum was out because she wasn’t on the sofa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I think we need to mention Esme here. Part of the vlog (whilst they weren't filming) was Esme finding £2.50 in her pocket and giving it to a homeless man. That was the only money she had on her, the camera's were not rolling when she gave it. THAT, Chris and Sarah, is the true meaning of Christmas. Not whacking out one ChineseBlanketandMe's order profits and filming you handing it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Stephie

VIP Member
Why does Lazy always go on about how 'beautiful' the Shittle dolls are? Honestly, if I gave birth to something looking like that, I'd shove it back up
Screenshot_20191223-194320.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Well Christmas Eve is quickly coming to a close and as cheesy as it is, I just want to wish all you lovely tattlers a merry Christmas.
I hope everyone’s Christmas Day is filled with family, friends and laughter and that everyone with believers in the house has a magical day that starts at the crack of dawn 😂

Despite the fact Chris and Sarah are vile people who have given us all plenty to be completely shocked and angered by, the laughs you get on this thread are something else.
So merry Christmas to you all and all that’s left to say is...

🎵
Jingle Bells, Creepy smells,
Lazy laid in bed.
The Christmas dinner will be left to simmer in the grease from Creepy’s head
OH
Jingle Bells, the onesies smell,
Kids are poorly fed,
So let’s all cheer,
We’ll tattle on next year,
Til their vlogging channel’s dead
🎵

😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Impleo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2019-12-20 at 17.25.32.png

I've now humanised Big Frank and see him as on our side, sent to torment Sarah - it's like he's waving at us.

#teamfrank

Mum guilt, my arse. You've ruined those girls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called Giving away all the girls toys! (I’m sure somebody on here suggested this not too long ago.) Hi Sarah and creepy! 👋

The vlog starts with Sarah and big frank in the car. Sarah is feeling tip top. She’d like to say after a good nights sleep but she’s not talking about that in her house ever again. Jobs have to wait today because she has a playdate with some friends. Jace screams from the car seat.

Sarah wants some sympathy off the ifam so she says she has mum guilt. 🙄

Creepy points his long fingers at the trailer in the driveway. It’s full of baby and me shit at the minute that he has just picked up. He’s off to the office to drop it off soon and then he’s off to watch Islas nativity. Super, super busy morning. He asks the ifam if they remember the trailer from last Christmas. It’s the exact same one he says. “You were missed my friend!” It’s a trailer creepy get a grip. 🙄

Creepy is bent down next to his broken lamp post. A neighbour slipped on black ice and broke it. He says he’s devastated. She’s offered to repair it but creepy declined. I’m not surprised. It looks like a cheep plastic piece of crap. Who slips on ice and breaks a lamp post in half? I bet he ran over it with his trailer. Funny he hasn’t mentioned until now. 🙄

Isabelle is saying that some children aren’t as fortunate as them so they’re going to clear the playroom of any old toys they don’t play with anymore. They’re going to try and fill two boxes of presents to give to charity. They‘ve put a few toys in the bottom of a small box. I can hear Greta thunberg screaming “How dare you!” at Sarah as the girls tip another box full of plastic bits on to the toy room floor.

Jace is sat on the floor at soft play playing with some toys. Sarah plugs his gifted outfit. 🙄 Jace is now playing near the ball pit. Sarah has no idea how he got there. She cackles. She was curious what kiddie toast was for 30p so she’s ordered it. It’s toast cut into 4 jigsaw pieces. Jace tucks in.

Back in the car and Sarah says she has to jet off to Islas nativity play.

Back to the toy room and the girls have the box almost half full. They’ve cut some bunchems out of rapunzels hair and the doll gets added to the box. Isabelle is sad at all the plastic that they are throwing away. She shows a pile of Moanas hair that they had to cut out before adding that doll to the box. The girls have just tipped box number five on the floor and got pink dust on the carpet but it’s all good says Esme. They've used 3 bottles of soap and cleaned it off. They’ve managed to fill up one small box with tat for charity so far.

The girls have got foam beads and chocolate on the carpet now and the hoover is at the office. I can see creepy complaining he’s devastated again when he gets home. First his snapped lamp post and now this.

Sarah and Chris are now in the office. Sarah says Isla was the cutest sheep she’s ever seen. She has a ton of work to do so she’s spending the next few hours at the office with little man. Creepy will have to pick him up at about 6 she says.

And it’s back to the toy room. The girls have told Chris and he said it’s fine they can all clear it up later. Isabelle says that Chris has given them a big cardboard box to empty the toys from the two smaller boxes the girls have filled up. Creepy lies and shows the one big cardboard box and says the girls have filled up three huge boxes like this to give to charity. Creepy we’ve just watched them struggle to fill the two small boxes that they’ve just tipped into that one. Why lie? 🙄

Creepy slithers down the stairs and takes about five minutes to explain he’s about to clean up after dinner. 🙄

Isla is lay on isabelles bed taking pictures to turn herself into an orange and Jace is playing with Izzys scrunchie.

Isabelle proves how much they lie. She’s saying they’ve just filled up two huge cardboard boxes. Does Chris not watch these clips before he edits. Isabelle is so proud of them for filling the boxes with presents for charity. “Isn’t it amazing Isla? There’s some toys and old bath salts in there.”

Sarah and big frank are back from the office. Big frank looks like he’s been on the orange twirls. He‘s growing. Sarah‘s back is killing her.

Sarah says she’s marvin because she hasn’t eaten so she’s made herself a cheese bake. She says that she won the Christmas door competition and that the prize was an amazon voucher and much to Chris‘ disgust it’s been spent on a Christmas present for the girls that they‘re sending to Santa. Chris isn’t happy about it. Big frank dips some bread into Sarahs cheese bake and rolls his eyes.

End of vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
How did that not make a thread title?!

You just have to search for Ingham family rant and it pops up. Disgusting. 🤣

Wish someone would remix that whole rant into a song
View attachment 66342
Here’s a little video of gangster Sarah for everyone who fancies a good laugh tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

sAvia

How about the EPIC, 🔥🔥super special, secret skating video which took months and months to film and equated to about five minutes of Chris skating?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Gingerbreadginge

Overheard chris' voice upstairs tonight. Found my mother watching the Inghams.
I asked if she was watching them and she went "yeah I love them."
Went "you know the dads a nonce right". She jokingly went "no he isn't".
Got her to Google creepys name. Not even a minute later she went "right that's it they are getting un followed. Thanks for telling me about him"
Glad to remove another viewer from the shit show

Also best part was when my mother went "I thought he was gay" on about creepy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Stephie

VIP Member
Just watching Family Fizz opening Christmas presents. Four gifts each. Sienna got a wooden doll house, 2 books and a Stella McCartney Kids backpack. 4 quality useful gifts and no over the top screeching. What a contrast and Mia isn't dressed like one of The Village People

• Haha
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called Our crawled for the first time. **caught on camera** Let’s all forget that Sarah has said he’s been crawling for weeks. 👀

Sarah starts the vlog. It’s Friyay and Islas last day of school. Isla didn’t want to go in because they’ll just be watching movies and colouring but after Sarah said it’s just fun things she has decided to go in. Sarah says the school didn’t do Christmas jumper day but Esme reminds her that they did that last week. You need to watch your vlogs more Sarah. 🙄

Chris and Sarah have sat Esme on the sofa because they want to film her reaction. Chris tells Esme that she was sleep walking the other night and came downstairs talking gibberish. Chris shook her shoulder and said Esme wake up and he says she started to get upset. Sarah butts in cackling that she started crying. Esme had no idea she’d done this. More cackles from Sarah.

Sarah and Jace are in the car. They’re off to see Nana because she’s not seen her since before they went to disney. Sarah says we have to take care of our elderly because they’re lonely and Nana spends most of her days on her own. I bet they don’t invite her to spend Christmas at the log cabin with them though. 🙄 She’s off to drop Islas Christmas cards off at school because she forgot them.

Isabelle and Esme are in the toy room. She says that they've got lots of jobs to do because something amazing is happening on Monday and It’s going to be the best Christmas.

Back with Sarah and she says that nana didn’t want to risk the white rose because she’s not feeling to great and isn’t in the best of spirits so Sarah’s taken her to Asda. They’re in the nightwear section because it’s 25% off and Sarah says she has found the most perfect for her Christmas pyjamas. Wow I bet this is cheering nana up. She could have taken her out for a nice lunch somewhere but no Sarah’s found some pyjamas for herself that feel delicious instead. 🙄

Jace is sitting in Islas spot in the supermarket trolley. She shows off the jumper he’s wearing that nana bought him. She squeaks “it’s 3-6 months. It still fits. I’m glad.” She shows a pair of pyjamas she’s getting for Isla and says that they don’t go up to big enough sizes so I’m guessing there‘s none for Esme. Unusual that Asda don’t sell pyjamas for 10 year olds. 🙄

Sarah and Nana visit her mums and other families members graves.

Sarah‘s outside katrinas in the car. She mentions that something happened with nana so she had to stay there longer than she usually would so she’s gone to see katrinas Christmas lights now. Sarah cackles and says she loves it as she shows the lights.

Sarah and Jace are in the kitchen at home. Sarah says that creepy is dishing up dinner so Jace made it just in time but unfortunately she has to go and spend her Friday night in the office. She says she made the sacrifice of going this evening because she had to see Nana today. For somebody who’s barely in the office she sure complains a lot about having to spend a couple of hours in there a few times a week. How dare people spend £50 on a blanket and have her sacrifice her Friday night. 🙄

Creepy is talking to the camera. He says he’s been avoiding the camera because the side of his face is swollen. He’s got toothache and he’s had his first filling but he bit down on something yesterday and got a tooth pain. Ah it’s not been a good week for creepy. First he gets a sciatica-ish back that allows him to still skate, somebody snapped his lamp post in half and now this.

Creepy is still complaining. He’s not slept at all with it and he’s snapped his arm up good and propper while roller blading. The pain is worst than when he had surgery last time to fix it. 🎻 Bloody hell don’t these ingham vlogs get you in the Christmas spirit? So festive and winter-esc! 🙄 Where‘s Jane to bandage up ickle chris’ poorly snapped arm? 🙄

He’s still going on. He’s not wanted to complain about it he says as he complains about it. He can’t not, he babbles. It’s his job he can’t avoid it. 🙄

He‘s changed the subject and says Jace loved his chicken Kiev, mash and beans.

He shows the patio doors where the elves have written Hap py Bire day sar ah in snow spray.

Creepy says they have exciting news that’s why Y’all have seen this in the kitchen. He pans around to show all the clothes and suitcases on the floor. (They’ve probably been there since they got back from Paris tbh) There’s been a lot of washing machine action going on today. Isla knows the surprise and says “you’ll see” but I’m guessing they’re still going to do the fake surprising the girls when they already know.

Chris says he’s going to put santas pants back on him because they’ve already won the door competition. Isla is shocked and shouts “we won it. Did we win it?” Creepy says “of course we won it. How did you not know we talked about it yesterday. Did you forget?” Isla the little girl with the memory of an elephant says “oh yeah. Yeah I forgot.” Seriously Chris. Stop dragging your seven year old into your lies. Isla is talking about a tree competition she has won now. Jace screams from the high chair and wants to get out. Even the baby doesn’t want to be involved in the lies now. 🙄

Jace is on the living room floor. Creepy says they‘re getting rid of the marble coffee table because it’s dangerous and he and Sarah are constantly having to watch him.

Jace is on his knees and tries to crawl towards the remote. Creepy says “he did it. He did do it.” I’m not sure why they’re all so shocked when sarah said he’s been crawling for weeks. 🧐 Isabelle says “oh my god dad he’ll be crawling for Christmas. Isla puts her arms in the air and says “daddy. It’s the circle of life.” and spins around on a chair.

Creepy says he’s just got word that his queen is done so he’s getting the girls settled down in bed because he promised and he and Sarah are watching a movie “me and mama style.” because they’ve not watched a movie in ages.

He’s ending the vlog because he’s off to make Sarah a cup of tea and some popcorn. He does a benny dog story for isla. He mentions his mouth his poorly. 🎻

end of vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Merry Christmas Steve ya filthy animal..... allegedly, wink, wink 😉

36E9F7FD-3A98-4DFE-9E2C-733207FE4663.jpeg

the OG king of tattle life #BeenHereSinceDayOne

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Isla Vass

Somebody’s been on the drink again I think 🥴
The Mingham’s really are delusional, brainless twats. I’m jealous of the people who don’t know about their existence.
At least we’re in for a Christmas rant most likely.
A801C174-D0E2-4E89-8BFB-28CDD64CC1E9.jpeg
15C43CE5-F36C-4633-9734-4FAC3EC11734.jpeg
65758161-9135-4759-8EB1-A424B0FD4C5F.jpeg

“OUR OWN earn money”
A613F34F-6BA9-48C3-974C-4A21A4EAF96E.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52