The Ingham Family #73 Sharing lipstick, Sarah’s a dipstick, absolute skank passing on Big Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a cheeky witch Sarah is, ripping the piss out of creepy cause hes out of breath walking, she huffs and puffs when shes sat down.
Fat useless lump.
Shes so embarassing, showing us how the bloke was up for a scrap, notice the shop Fat Face in the background behind her lol
Pretty sure they took out £100 and only filmed themselves giving out £30 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
What the actual hell have I just watched! This pair are so self-absorbed! showing the girls the true meaning of Christmas yeah ok love! Then states it does not feel very Christmassy at the moment! Sarah you selfish selfish person! you just got back from Disneyland! what a disgraceful family you all are!
You draw £100 out of the bank and think its the best thing in the world to give 10 homeless people £10.00 each! This is showing your children the true meaning of Christmas?
You walked around Leeds city and witnessed what pure hell so many homeless people go through, you complained about people coming out the bars fighting what on earth do you think happens to those on the streets at night!
Then you go home and film a segment saying poor poor me!
You selfish excuse of a person!
I donated to charity from a YouTubers video Dougal it got posted directly to Great Ormond Street Children's Charity. That video was slated for so many things. Yet this video this pair of scumbags put up was the reason I feel Dougal made the video. So anyone worried it's not real, my donation of Toys did go direct to the charity and not his house!
I'm sorry I don't know if it's ok to link his video.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yep, exploiting homeless people to boost your own ego is definitely not the true meaning of Christmas :mad: They honestly disgust me
Agreed.The sale of just ONE of lazy`s tatty blankets ,would pay for 2 people to have a christmas dinner a place to go for the day ,plus a bed for the night!Skin flints!100£?? It`s a drop in the ocean for them (and what sarah wastes in b and m ).Go get a weeks worth of wages out ,and really help some people in need!They are so patronising it`s unreal!

Reactions: 17
being the key word. Never during the holidays do they
View attachment 66275
Here we bleeping go, they make me sick :mad:
I simply cannot believe they shared one hundred pounds amongst the homeless communities of Leeds.
Not watched it but it will be £100 TOTAL - they don't have an original bone in their bodies. Its not showing the girls the true meaning - it's getting themselves views and trying to correct all of the duck ups they've made this year
I cannot believe the hype that’s been made of this shower sharing £100 amongst the homeless community of Leeds. This is less than the cost of three luxury blankets. Could they not throw a few of the less popular blankets in with the cash? Following this remarkable and generous act of kindness they dash off to Mary Shortle and start with the ‘overpriced birthday wish list’ prior to Christmas Eve.
I know low income families locally who regularly donate £100 to our local food bank (saving £1 a week all year) and packing up ‘essentials and treat’ boxes for Christmas distribution.
This is as diabolical as the toys they were donating (whoops getting rid of)a few days ago).
Their generosity knows no bounds.

Reactions: 18
I’m pretty sure the true meaning of Christmas is the birth of Jesus but hey they have invented a new meaning, well done you pure disgusting individuals, exploiting homeless people to make money out of them!!

Reactions: 19
bleeping total skanks
They live their lives on freebies sent by the idiotfam, Nanna and anyone else they can scam
they really dont have a clue about the homeless and what they have to deal with out on the street.
Ingham,s you need a reality check you are nothing but pure Scum
And i hope you hit the deck sooner rather than later. :mad:

Reactions: 28
bleeping total skanks
They live their lives on freebies sent by the idiotfam, Nanna and anyone else they can scam
they really dont have a clue about the homeless and what they have to deal with out on the street.
Ingham,s you need a reality check you are nothing but pure Scum
And i hope you hit the deck sooner rather than later. :mad:
Chris and Sarah could have gone and took part in the big sleepout to raise money for charity and raise awareness. But nope.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely bleeping disgusting. It's not like they're skint either. They must've earnt at least a couple of grand from those crappy blankets. They send their kids to private school and will buy them a mountain of presents for Christmas including the baby, who doesn't even need much. Chris has probably spent a grand on a bleeping MacBook for his lazy wife.

They allegedly spent a ton of money on Sarah's pweirdo brother but they can only afford to give £10 to people who desperately need it. It's a matter of life and death for some homeless people with these temperatures.

Advent of kindness? Probably never even did it.

Anyone who's thinking of watching, don't give them money. They don't bloody deserve it. https://invidio.us/channel/UCPu78bdv1WY6b9Kk7xixhQw

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This reminded me of the time they went to give out food for the homeless people and chris was ‘gutted’ that there was hardly any homeless people on the streets to give food to😭😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Sorry but what i have just watched has got to be one of the most vile vlogs i have ever seen.who do they think they are.The Hypocrisy.
Cant wait for the new Youtube rules. because Chris and Sarah if you break the rules i am sure the tattlers will let Youtube know.

literally any official charity would tell you not to give hard cash out, the sad fact is that money probably isn’t going on food and straight into the pockets of some scumbag drug dealer who also exploits these people

Reactions: 40
So a handful of homeless people get a tenner each while Sarah is awaiting a £1000 MacBook? How generous 🙄
And walking around in 200$ disco boots and pushing their baby in a 800$ pram and filming on a 1000$ camera but looks like she has some kind of VD with that tumor like thing creeping down the side of her mouth. Those people shouldn't even touch that infested money. They are above that. What a joke to YT

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone please gif this moment where Lazy's throwing punches and the lads in the background are like wtf. Also very apt shop in the background. 😂

9393.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Did they get permission to film these unfortunate people before they stuck them in their vlog, I’m sure if they had realised they were gonna be plastered all over the internet for this ‘couple’ they would have had a different opinion than thinking they were just being generous!

• Wow
If people don’t want to donate directly to a homeless person, then give the money to a shelter. Donate £100 per child lazy and in honor of your late mother £600 making it an even £1000 . Then you and Creepy can afford to donate another £1000.
Why don’t you take your girls to Poundland and let them pick out toothbrushes, toothpaste, tampons and pads, gloves, hats, hairbrushes, socks eksetera eksetera. The list is endless. Give your children £100 each and let them pick out NEW toys and take theM to a women’s shelter. And don’t just do it at Christmas. The disadvantaged need help during the rest of the year too.

I am putting my rant on pause because I know they will more than likely piss me off again before my day is done.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I was in a local supermarket lately and a a young couple were informed that their shopping had been paid for by a gift card someone had left, apparently there were 5 acts of kindness but even now noone except the store know who paid for them.
Thats how you do it Sarah, not for a vlog or an ego boost

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Why does Lazy always go on about how 'beautiful' the Shittle dolls are? Honestly, if I gave birth to something looking like that, I'd shove it back up
Screenshot_20191223-194320.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.