The Ingham Family #73 Sharing lipstick, Sarah’s a dipstick, absolute skank passing on Big Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smug Sarah is back on YouTube, although as ‘smug rachel’ with baby ‘jack’ any similarities are coincidental 😂 I know not everyone likes her but it is worth a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This reminded me of the time they went to give out food for the homeless people and chris was ‘gutted’ that there was hardly any homeless people on the streets to give food to😭😂
He followed up with have a nice night. Seriously

Yep they showed the girls the true meaning of Christmas I’m sure 🙄
Literally below that statement is the long list of ifam store links Sarah’s baby and me links and a long list of the expensive equipment they used to film the homeless 🙄🙄
Chris's wide angle lense 👌

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t mind that they gave them money, if spending a tenner on booze or drugs helps them get through a night (obviously would rather them spend it on food, hostel etc) then so be it.

It’s just the sheer tackiness of gloating and broadcasting it all via vlogs that rubs me up the wrong way, and I’m glad their audience are finally piping up about it.

Reactions: 31
Everything I was going to say has already been said. They could have gave out some beanie hats, (remember they had a box of surplus in the garage old design that wasn't any good or unable to sell), thick socks or went to the supermarket and filled 4 trollies with food for a food bank or chocolates/toiletries for a homeless shelter to give out.
Their effort was lazy, hypocritical and just vlog content no thought at all.
Unfortunately at this point im surprised they weren't handing out pop sockets, i mean phone sockets

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh I can see big rant coming on shes replying to some in her chat wow laughing at the to flipping heck it's all kicking off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I noticed there was £20 notes too, so unless they went and changed them , they may have given £20 to some people?
They probably asked if the homeless person had change for a 20 😐

That last line :ROFLMAO: I looked at the comments earlier and most of them are negative. Wonder how long before Chris deletes them all ?
Honestly i want to nominate this for a thread title when the time comes 😂 "you are the main reason for global warming"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Somebody’s been on the drink again I think 🥴
The Mingham’s really are delusional, brainless twats. I’m jealous of the people who don’t know about their existence.
At least we’re in for a Christmas rant most likely.
A801C174-D0E2-4E89-8BFB-28CDD64CC1E9.jpeg
15C43CE5-F36C-4633-9734-4FAC3EC11734.jpeg
65758161-9135-4759-8EB1-A424B0FD4C5F.jpeg

“OUR OWN earn money”
A613F34F-6BA9-48C3-974C-4A21A4EAF96E.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
And such a scruffy cow CONSTANTLY touching her lip herpes! Obviously it’s advised not to touch them but it’s especially advised not to touch split coldsores like hers!! Severely doubt she washed her hands after and most probably tended to Jace after. 😡

2FE000CB-0147-464F-8514-623C1E2E8793.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The Mingham’s really are delusional, brainless twats. I’m jealous of the people who don’t know about their existence.
View attachment 66420View attachment 66424View attachment 66425
“OUR OWN earn money”
View attachment 66426
What hard earnt money they not got proper job omg maybe hard days work wouldn't go miss and true mean of christmas isn't about presants it's about jesus she needs to read the bible and not you tube bible

Reactions: 13
Mr Beast giving away 10,000 toys .... Ingham's giving away a tenner ha

View attachment 66420View attachment 66424View attachment 66425
“OUR OWN earn money”
View attachment 66426
don't think anyone thinks them giving away £100 Is showing off, it's nothing to them. People think it was pathetic Sarah

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Nobody worked out where they’ve gone for Christmas yet ?
not seen todays Vlog - was there any clues?

Reactions: 1
Absolutely disgusting. Profiting from the misfortune of others (LITERALLY making money from a video of homeless people). Surely could have donated video profits to charity?!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Nobody worked out where they’ve gone for Christmas yet ?
not seen todays Vlog - was there any clues?
I'm pretty sure Sarah will be getting that Mac Book Pro in Rose gold she's been hinting at (god know's why must be so she can read tattle on it because she doesn't do any work)

I also think Esme will get a Mary Shortle Pram as it was mentioned a couple times tonight.
Isabelle probably a Jeffree Star Palette.

Jace all daaaaaa toys

Chris, hopefully a personality transplant, a wash and a decent haircut

Don't stereotype guyyyyzzzzz
Why didn't they stand and chat to them and find out about their situation and if/what they could do to help - rather than assume a lukewarm cheeseburger or tenner will make any difference

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.