The Ingham Family #73 Sharing lipstick, Sarah’s a dipstick, absolute skank passing on Big Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20191223-194234_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20191223-194252_YouTube.jpg

Well that wasn't well received.

Isabelle seemed fed-up with Sarah and her silly comments. More so than usual.

Reactions: 35
They have stooped so low to be doing this and filming it. Should of bought hot food and drinks for the homeless so they know its not going on drink or drugs. Isabelle seemed annoyed with her mam. Probably cos she was being so embarrassing cackling on

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I never give money to people on the street. My dad was homeless and an alcoholic years before he met my mum and he said any money he ever got given went straight on booze. I'd much rather offer to buy them some food and a hot drink. I've even bought gloves and scarves in the past

Reactions: 14
Everything I was going to say has already been said. They could have gave out some beanie hats, (remember they had a box of surplus in the garage old design that wasn't any good or unable to sell), thick socks or went to the supermarket and filled 4 trollies with food for a food bank or chocolates/toiletries for a homeless shelter to give out.
Their effort was lazy, hypocritical and just vlog content no thought at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
So, according to Lazy, they go and help to hand out food in the square. If you didn't vlog it, then it didn't happen.

Reactions: 14
Nice try copying Family Fizz for views lazy and creepy😩
You failed 😂
Family fizz actually put effort in and made care packages and donate a lot off camera - not just when they want 💰

Chris could have bought homeless people a night in the ibis. Minus the nda on a napkin.

wish we could see that nda. Bet it wasn’t as good aa Caroline flakes ACTUAL one

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These pair of selfish greedy bastards wouldn’t know charity if it smacked them in the face. It’s only a selfless act if you are sacrificing something for yourself to give or do for someone else. They waste so much money on tat for themselves and the children. They could halve the tat and donate the rest. So much more they could be doing. Thing is with all these youtubers I feel it’s a bit of a bum deal as they film themselves buying stuff for charity etc but then make way more off the video than what they give out. Time is far more valuable than money. It would be great to hear of youtubers actually sacrificing their time and not filming to help out at homeless charity or food bank etc. Yes tell people about it to raise awareness but don’t film it to try and show how wonderful you are then make a load of money of it! Or do film it but donate the entire earnings from the video to a charity. This family actually make me feel sick.

Reactions: 25
Just throwing my hat in the ring here.. I’m not from the UK so forgive me if you do not have the same as we do here... but for the holidays you don’t even have to donate toys or money or physical items... many of us here donate our time at soup kitchens where hot meals are distributed to the homeless. I’ve personally volunteered time serving them meals, and I have also volunteered at food banks which distribute food that is donated.
Surely they have at least one volunteer opportunity similar to this there that the kids and themselves could spend a day donating their time to.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Most of the comments on YouTube are against the inghams that didn’t work out like you thought did it Chris and Sarah !

I'm sure the Spice dealers in Leeds City Centre* will be thanking the Inghams x 100 tonight

(I haven't watched the vlog, if it's not Leeds*)

Reactions: 18
If i want a burger for my tea, I'll have a burger for my tea!! 🍔 That was my highlight😂
How did that not make a thread title?!

You just have to search for Ingham family rant and it pops up. Disgusting. 🤣

Wish someone would remix that whole rant into a song

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh may get a rant on insta when lazy hits the booze after looking at the vlog comments 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Absolute scum. Filming these vulnerable people then making it their click bait title on a video with four ads. How about the give the revenue from the video back to those people who unwillingly featured?

Vile, selfish, disgraceful pair.

Reactions: 32
If they really want to help the homeless why not open thier house up over christmas. They clearly dont want to be in it so 💁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.