The Ingham Family #73 Sharing lipstick, Sarah’s a dipstick, absolute skank passing on Big Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Yes! So having a penis means you want to climb things? Tell that to my daughter who scaled the baby gate long before her older brother"

Exactly, and my daughter too!!! She did a monstrous tree climb challenge on an agility course, when she was just 4yrs old, that her older brother was too nervous to do!!

Jace is simply trying to pull himself up on things - which every single physically abled baby in the bloody universe does... was she asleep when the girls were his age??

Reactions: 35
Can anyone else imagine Chris greeting the girls teachers on parents evening with a 'sup foo!'

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sarah - “I’ve been nonstop all day”
Sarah - “I haven’t had a minute to myself all day”
Sarah - “I’ve been running round like a headless chicken all day”

Isabelle - “mums downstairs watching a Xmas film”

🤷🏻‍♀️
🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
Sarah - “I’ve been nonstop all day”
Sarah - “I haven’t had a minute to myself all day”
Sarah - “I’ve been running round like a headless chicken all day”

Isabelle - “mums downstairs watching a Xmas film”

🤷🏻‍♀️
🤥
Ha ha !! On one vlog the girls came home from school and said we knew mum was out because she wasn’t on the sofa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I hope they havent got Esme a dolls pram! She hasnt been seen with those rubber monstrosities in the past few months. She's 10 for goodness sake not 4!
Although saying that im sure 14 year old Isabelle would love a dollys pram, i can picture her playing with one 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope they havent got Esme a dolls pram! She hasnt been seen with those rubber monstrosities in the past few months. She's 10 for goodness sake not 4!
Although saying that im sure 14 year old Isabelle would love a dollys pram, i can picture her playing with one 😏
Yes, so their views go up on Christmas Day when she cries with happiness. It’s probably on loan from marys

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Been meaning to come on for a couple of days. Lazy was banging on about 2nd class post for ages on Instagram. Does that mean she is charging a fortune for postage, yet using the cheapest option? I had quite a heavy parcel delivered for only £2.90 last week. HOW on earth do they justify such massive P&P???

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Been meaning to come on for a couple of days. Lazy was banging on about 2nd class post for ages on Instagram. Does that mean she is charging a fortune for postage, yet using the cheapest option? I had quite a heavy parcel delivered for only £2.90 last week. HOW on earth do they justify such massive P&P???
She charges first class postage costs, but sends second class. Sneaky witch.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.