The Ingham Family #73 Sharing lipstick, Sarah’s a dipstick, absolute skank passing on Big Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t know where to begin! £100 is an absolutely minuscule amount considering their wealth, they should have donated everything they made on that video seeing as they’ve exploited the people they were supposedly helping. And secondly everyone knows you don’t give actual cash, buy then some hot food or donate it to a charity like Crisis directly 🙄

Reactions: 26
Oh my god, i'm squealing !!!! ahahahaha
Looks like she's enjoyed a number of burgers since making this video only a few months ago. Carry on Sarah whilst no one's weight is not anyone's business and noone should fat shame you once called your own aunt a fat c.. t didn't you, and clearly your comfort eatting which is a sign of stress and unhappiness and clearly you look this from pre allegations, now what I don't understand is if that's how you feel do something about it don't go attacking those that see the situation I guess truth hurts but you could be laughing but you choose this life noone else.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If people don’t want to donate directly to a homeless person, then give the money to a shelter. Donate £100 per child lazy and in honor of your late mother £600 making it an even £1000 . Then you and Creepy can afford to donate another £1000.
Why don’t you take your girls to Poundland and let them pick out toothbrushes, toothpaste, tampons and pads, gloves, hats, hairbrushes, socks eksetera eksetera. The list is endless. Give your children £100 each and let them pick out NEW toys and take theM to a women’s shelter. And don’t just do it at Christmas. The disadvantaged need help during the rest of the year too.

I am putting my rant on pause because I know they will more than likely piss me off again before my day is done.
Agree with this.
I don’t want to go into too much detail but my family and I are getting support and help from shelter at the moment. Long story, we’re going to lose our home for reasons beyond our control. And Shelter have been amazing. It’s a long process.

I’ve fund raised for a few charities before I became unwell. And hopefully once we’re back on our feet l’ll be able to give back.
Chris and Sarah are selfish, condescending and only doing this to look good!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I honestly don’t know where to begin! £100 is an absolutely minuscule amount considering their wealth, they should have donated everything they made on that video seeing as they’ve exploited the people they were supposedly helping. And secondly everyone knows you don’t give actual cash, buy then some hot food or donate it to a charity like Crisis directly 🙄
Could of done it privately and with dignity but this isn't teaching the girls about real Christmas as Christmas day will tell, but more footage and making money from the video. This is disgusting and humiliation for the homeless. I'd rather see them handing out mince pies and a cup of tea than 10 pounds .

Reactions: 20
Agree with this.
I don’t want to go into too much detail but my family and I are getting support and help from shelter at the moment. Long story, we’re going to lose our home for reasons beyond our control. And Shelter have been amazing. It’s a long process.

I’ve fund raised for a few charities before I became unwell. And hopefully once we’re back on our feet l’ll be able to give back.
Chris and Sarah are selfish, condescending and only doing this to look good!
This must be so patronsing to you.We know the only reason Chris and Sarah did this was to try and gain back views ,nOT out of the goodness of their hearts.I hope you and your family get all the help and support you need ,and that the new year will see a change for the better for you all ,and you can begin feeling secure and settled again.Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tattlers- I’m shocked and saddened that a few of you have suggested donating surplus beanies and lazys blankets!! Have these poor people not suffered enough! Then to have to promote her tit! Lol
Seriously tho- I also don’t think cash was the right option. I do think buying socks, hats, scarves etc would have been a better option.

Reactions: 24
This must be so patronsing to you.We know the only reason Chris and Sarah did this was to try and gain back views ,nOT out of the goodness of their hearts.I hope you and your family get all the help and support you need ,and that the new year will see a change for the better for you all ,and you can begin feeling secure and settled again.Xx
Thank you 😘. We’re very lucky that we won’t ever be on the streets. But the uncertainty and lack of security is awful.
It’s all happened very quickly. But we’re managing to have a break away this Christmas as this was booked early in the summer before everything went tits up.
Anyway, we have each other. We’re decent bunch unlike the Ingham’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder because of the negative comments on the vlog, will we get a "I want to address something, I know we don't have to, but I want to" type rant?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Handing out 100 pounds? Ha! These idiots will spend more than that on wrapping paper alone this Christmas!

Reactions: 27
This page from Roald Dahl's the Twits has always reminded me of Sarah. Nasty woman inside and out.

9a7a0222e2897cf5895f7b54d35adaa1.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I haven’t watched the Vlog, however as everyone else has rightly said giving cash out is a big NO. Sarah or Hi Steve, you could have done the following, donated the money to a homeless charity, gone and actually volunteered in a soup kitchen or even made some lovely hot homemade soup and gone round and given it out. They think they can throw money at any situation and it automatically makes them saints, news flash, it doesn’t in fact what you have done has had no impact whatsoever. I think tonight’s vlog has just about summed up their year.....total pointless and to no benefit to anyone apart from their egos.....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If they wanted to do that why tell everyone they are so jealous of fiz fam but so different fix fam actually do give properly
They should take a leaf out of Dad v Girls book. Now that’s a family who know the meaning of giving. The Ingham adults truly are the greediest, scruffiest, tightest scumbags on YouTube

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.