The Ingham Family #73 Sharing lipstick, Sarah’s a dipstick, absolute skank passing on Big Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They withdrew £100 from the ATM and gave £10 to 10 people 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
They withdrew £100 from the ATM and gave £10 to 10 people 🤦‍♀️
Ha, called it

Sarah says USUALLY they give out hot meals - no you bleeping don't, you give them cheeseburgers from mcdonalds that have gone cold or cold sandwiches. and USUALLY???? as if they do it all the time. Classing Tesco meal deals as 'hot meals' hahaha duck off

Esme 100% getting a shortle pram for Christmas - was mentioned several times in the shop. Why do they go in that shop - it's basically an advert and should be marked as such

Got to make sure you film yourself taking out the £100 and getting a receipt so you can get that tax relief. I just can't....Sarah pretending they are regulars on helping out the homeless scene

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
"I feel so bad for these guys. We are getting in our nice warm car, going back to our nice warm house and these guys have no where to go " 😣

I get what they were doing but they came across as propa tools!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised they had that much in the bank, christ you are not mr beast Chris give it a break

Reactions: 10
Are they seriously going to "flash the cash" all the time, and then only give out £100 total, and pretend they're saints 😂😂😂 bleeping hell, they make me laugh!

Let's also not forget that they didn't bother helping out with that homeless charity in Leeds because they wouldn't allow them to vlog it. That's how disgusting they are.

• Angry
Reactions: 43
I went shopping today I dont normall give as I dont have much money but ic the litte old man shivering with cold so I gave him 50 pounds he cryed he couldn't thank me enough now you tight arsed snobs with think your poo dont stink I gave 1 person 50 pounds not 100 between people you tight arsed snobby witch I cant believe that with all that money they got you belong the gutter im angry

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is she still wearing those horrible UGGs? They’re something I imagine a 5 year old wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t even hate watch just from seeing the title alone. Absolute tossers filming themselves helping the homeless

I helped the homeless with duvets other week but I didn’t video it but then I’m not desperate like them!!

These dick heads infuriate me........ enjoy Christmas on you tube cos I doubt you will be on it next year 🖕🖕

Reactions: 21
Love how they vlogged getting the cash out.

"Would you like a receipt?"

Yes, of course they do. Can't claim it as expenses otherwise 😉

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Sarah slipped up on her lies again....17 minutes in and she's talking about the German market and when she spoke to one of the stalls when she was getting a sausage -- thought they had gone veggie and skipped that when they went?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Love how they vlogged getting the cash out.

"Would you like a receipt?"

Yes, of course they do. Can't claim it as expenses otherwise 😉
I have just finally signed up to say the exact same thing. Creepy bollocks was far to keen on getting that receipt.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 66275
Here we bleeping go, they make me sick :mad:
The Inghams don't know the true meaning of Christmas, especially when on Christmas day those kids are spoilt rotten borderline abused, and the presents never seen again, and £100 is nothing to the school fees, and money they will make over this period. Inghams do one, and Sarah you are gross in your dirty coat and your herpes face your sex pest husband has given you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think we need to mention Esme here. Part of the vlog (whilst they weren't filming) was Esme finding £2.50 in her pocket and giving it to a homeless man. That was the only money she had on her, the camera's were not rolling when she gave it. THAT, Chris and Sarah, is the true meaning of Christmas. Not whacking out one ChineseBlanketandMe's order profits and filming you handing it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Why is she still wearing those horrible UGGs? They’re something I imagine a 5 year old wearing
I dont know. I pointed out slippers that were pretty much the same to my 5 year old and she didnt want them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but you say to the IFAM that you have all this cash and you give £100 away? Really?? That’s what you make on less than 10 blankets you could have maybe given them them also! I give to various organisations throughout the year and it’s more than £100 you tight fisted twats!!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.