The Ingham Family #73 Sharing lipstick, Sarah’s a dipstick, absolute skank passing on Big Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was the lost go pro one?
Every youtubers worst nightmare at the lake

When I looked up the name of the go pro vlog I noticed that the vlog where Isla almost falls of the big floatie is put 3 times in the playlist.

Reactions: 2
Ah it's so lovely too see Jace reach an actual milestone. Especially one thats gonna give Sarah hell 😂.
I do wonder now though if he can roll? Surely if hes sitting /crawling he's able to roll?
I also want to know what the little thing he picked up was, that only Isabelle had the sense to take off him!
Oh and we all know what tomorrows clickbate title will be now! "jace is nearly walking" 😂
Heard Esme in the video say "He's doing what I told you he was doing".. So lazy and Creepy were elsewhere when Have first crawled. Would there not be lots of little choking hazzards in that playroom that the girls might not notice Jace pick up?

I’m so pleased Jace can crawl, no more 10 hour shopping trips, he will be screaming to be out of the pram, and lazy your going to have to move your ass 😂
This will be the time when they decide to homeschool Esme 😏

Reactions: 5
Someone asked what Isabelle took off Jace when he was crawling, it was a small white toy.

If they are leaving today then Forest Holidays breaks are Monday-Friday'Friday-Monday. They are probably going to Crapton Forest.

Reactions: 2
So many Highlights to choose from this year and some hilarious posts on here !
Ginger Tones 😂
Rubber Jason’s 😂

The whole of the tin can sweatbox “holiday”
was my favourite !

when they were boiling to death in that lodge outside Paris because they didn’t have any caravan plots left ( all a bit suspicious) Esm
Climbed in the fridge

When they got lost in Paris

When they enjoyed the french cuisine aka Pot noodles in the van

The time Chris decided to explain to the ifam about weed after they rocked up at that dodgy campsite and a little girl stuck her fingers up at them and everyone was raving all night 😂

Being publicly condemned for leaving their baby on the beach 🏖

Sarah being so so annoyed about the go-pro being dropped in the lake because on the ONE day she actually got off her arse and did something she couldn’t believe they didn’t have the footage !

When Chris tried to scare us with a fake trip to the Police station

The trip to his parents to show them all his big boy skating which was utter crap 💩
They have been the gift that keeps on giving this year !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
There is so many to choose from.

the baby shower cake (and the whole baby shower that had the trolls there)

chris potentially getting punched at a french shithole campsite

Chris falling off a skate rail and ‘breaking’ his wedding ring which he’s not worn since.

maybe we can get someone to do an edit of the best bits and make it 5.13 long exactly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think a personal highlight was getting blocked on insta by chris

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just watched Bonnie Hoellien video and she was having a little rant about things and she pointed out they pay their kids a wage. Wonder if he Ingham's pay their kids?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I loved when they explained one of their special nights in, and that was a bucket of Bernard Matthews turkey drumsticks and a box of milk tray.

Chris's video about his OCD and anxiety was it something like "the truth about my mental health" where he told us all he was a maths genius who was going to become a storm chaser and then went to a doctor about his mental health who told him to "banish his head thoughts". This was all told to us on a bench at a Shell Garage at about 12am at night.

I also love Big Frank. It's very tattle, makes me chuckle every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Jumping on the ‘favourite moment’ bandwagon here - I have to say my favourite has got to be Chris being x100 more excited about a costa than the birth of his son. That or them trying to sell baby Jason and then lying till they’re blue in the face saying it’s ‘not a replica’. 2019 has been a fantastic year for us on this thread 😂😂

• Haha
Too many favourites here making me laugh out loud 😂

When the photo of Jace was first posted online and Granny Jane denied it was her grandson and people should stop trolling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The throwback video today reminded me of the disastrous haircut Creepy got last Christmas the internet is forever.

View attachment 66165
I just can’t stop laughing. All the times he wears his beanie and he picks this day to take it off. What a dumb tit.
We should all print a copy and mail it to him. Still laughing. This has to be one of the top favorite moments.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Too many favourites here making me laugh out loud 😂

When the photo of Jace was first posted online and Granny Jane denied it was her grandson and people should stop trolling 😂
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have the evidence!

Screenshot 2019-12-22 at 21.13.14.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The throwback video today reminded me of the disastrous haircut Creepy got last Christmas the internet is forever.

View attachment 66165
I bet he got drunk and when he passed out one or all of the girls took the scissors to it. I would say lazy helped, but she is well . . . lazy. Maybe she orchestrated the whole thing: “Go on boo boo close your eyes and cut that big chunk. If you do mommy will buy you a cart full of sweets. Izzy give the scissors to Esme, you had your turn. Girls don’t forget to leave a piece for granny Zelda. She is on her way.” Tires screeching in the background.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Merry Christmas minghams by all these fantastic memories we have made here at tattle THANKYOU SO MUCH, you lot maybe disgusting, thick, cruel, bullying, liars and creepsters but as promised not one of us has been frightened off by your threats and we continue to go into another month another year another decade not giving up bringing awareness to the lies, the nasty way you manipulate the ifam to put cash in your pocket. So here's to 2020 here's to more attroucious vlogs, more tat merch, but here's to your new gated community and here's to coppa. Cheers I raise my glass to you all

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I loved when they explained one of their special nights in, and that was a bucket of Bernard Matthews turkey drumsticks and a box of milk tray.

Chris's video about his OCD and anxiety was it something like "the truth about my mental health" where he told us all he was a maths genius who was going to become a storm chaser and then went to a doctor about his mental health who told him to "banish his head thoughts". This was all told to us on a bench at a Shell Garage at about 12am at night.

I also love Big Frank. It's very tattle, makes me chuckle every time.
Maths genius what got a simple maths question wrong in a airport 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.